3DXChat Community

Please add the Arabic language to The Game 3DXCHAT

7T2

welcome everybody
Please add the Arabic language to the new version
There are a lot of Arab friends here and we all suffer from 3DXCHAT not being supported
Arabic language, which makes everyone bothered by this thing
We all pay our extra money here for fun in our time
But sadness hangs over us because the Arabic language does not support his book and reading in the 3DXCHAT game
So please support the Arabic language and add it to the next versions
There are many Arab friends who would like to join 3DXCHAT
But upon hearing that the Arabic language does not allow everyone to move away from the idea of joining
While many of my Arab friends who are here have left the game too because of the lack of Arabic language and its support
I hope my message reaches you this and the Arabic language is written and readers in 3DXCHAT game

2020-06-04_124741.png.10ee6108a416d4f2e9e90a30cbd63aff.png

This is a picture of how the Arabic language will exit in 3DXCHAT game
The form is wrong where the letters are not related to each other
ﻊﻴﻤﺠﻟﺎﺑ ﺎﺒﺣﺮﻣ )

The correct form of the Arabic language is the interconnection of letters together
( مرحبا بالجميع )

This mistake was corrected by using some writing correction software to get it right
Writing should be on the right, not on the left

Please solve this problem that everyone suffers from since the first release of the game

Greetings, everyone

Edited by 7T2

On 6/5/2020 at 1:00 AM, AlexaDarkness said:

So why not Japanese & Chinese..?   

I only speak English, but there are many other languages used by players 

I know that but none of these languages exist
Book and readers of the Arabic language
And in the picture, it shows you the absence of the Arabic language

It seems here that no one is responsible
To respond to us and put us solutions
It just seems to seek money and lack of interest in members
Members are the main people in support of this game
You must solve our problems and consider their suffering

Edited by 7T2

I agree.  It seems they only want our money and care nothing about actually solving problems with the game.  I cannot even chat in my own language because they have the "Alt" key function disabled for some reason.

Edited by pretty

• 3 months later...

Hi, please solve our problem as soon as possible because the games do not properly support Arabic. We Arabs here are a large number and we suffer from this problem, so instead of enjoying our time we are looking for programs and websites alternative to the chat box so that we can talk with each other and understand each other please, please solve the problem of the Arabic language as we all suffer for many years with the game no one can Answer us or solve this simple problem for us Thank you

Please do not neglect my message and take it into consideration Where we pay subscription money to support you in raising the level of the game We advertise the game on other platforms for games so they can come to friends But there is no support available to us, the Arabs in the Arabic language, and this is a simple problem for you But we have a problem that is not simple. Many leave the game because the Arabic language is not properly supported

• Gizmo locked this topic