3DXChat Community

CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK

CybersinKatt

Dear 3DX,

Please reimburse me for the remainder of my 6 month subscription seeing as you cannot provide a stable platform for me to play this game on. And im being polite to say the least. Its annoying to say the least to see hours of work being flushed down the toilet every single night in EU prime time.

How do you expect your memebers to organize and hold event with all the crashes...

Not happy...

SO can i have my MONEY BACK!!!!

Your money will be spent on new servers that will improve our game, so no, you can't have them back. I also can't have them back for the rest of about 11 months. Now be an adult and learn to deal with the unpredictable hardships of life, ok?

14 minutes ago, CybersinKatt said:

And when will that happen, in 2050, if you buy something at a shop and it doesnt work, dont you take it back and ask for a refund or a NEW working ITEM? But hey maybe youre rich and dont care?

Eastern Europe is not rich, so there's that.

As for your refund, see it like this: after 6 months of play, you can't really be serious in asking for it, your money are already spent maintaining the game and keeping it online. I am not even sure what the refund policy is on 3dx, but 6 months surely burns through funds, so you don't really have a leg to stand on with this request. Accept it for what it is and roll with it. As I said in another thread, this is not some mainstream mmo raking in millions. We're crawling, so there will be bruises. The devs are doing what they can.

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Since when you're the one who decides it?

@CybersinKatt you better try to contact 3dxchat or BMT micro support, it is probably going to be more effective than forum threads.

I was jesting, but I do think that asking for a refund is rather immature. Still, rights apply equally to everyone, so yeah, asking BMT is a better approach to this.

2 hours ago, Whitesnake said:

Your money will be spent on new servers that will improve our game, so no, you can't have them back. I also can't have them back for the rest of about 11 months. Now be an adult and learn to deal with the unpredictable hardships of life, ok?

In all fairness, I want to buy the game, but posts like these keep making me hesitate.

Edited by Borlto

3 minutes ago, Borlto said:

In all fairness, I want to buy the game, but posts like these keep making me hesitate.

Don't read too much into it, just get it for a month, see how you like it. The game works, albeit with some issues here and there.

10 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

Don't read too much into it, just get it for a month, see how you like it. The game works, albeit with some issues here and there.

How many times does the server go down per day? If it's once or twice I can deal with that.

Edited by Borlto

1 minute ago, Borlto said:

How many times does the server go down per day? If it's once or twice I can deal with that.

Wait, are you new here? Because if you're new here you only seen the recent issues, but these are not the norm. The server may have gotten on-and-off a few times today, but it doesn't happen on a daily basis. Most of the time the servers run just fine. People get upset and conflate the issues, but is not THAT bad. Which is why I am saying, if the game piqued your interest then get it for a month, it is on sale now, I'd say 10$ is not too much to check things out. If you like it and you play much more often than you crash, then you'll judge the game not on server quality but on gameplay and social interactions when you decide if you wanna keep playing or call it quits. Now don't get me wrong, there will be downtimes once in a while, and there's no reason to hide that. But it is not as bad as complaints make it look like.

2 hours ago, Borlto said:

It depends , it must be different for everyone as I havent had it happen to me in weeks and generally i very rarely have any problem with the game. There will be new servers within a week or so anyway. I'm convinced that with a lot of people (not all) it's their computers as well.

6 hours ago, CybersinKatt said:

And when will that happen, in 2050, if you buy something at a shop and it doesnt work, dont you take it back and ask for a refund or a NEW working ITEM? But hey maybe youre rich and dont care?

you know as a customer she has every rights to complain so people should shut up about the community of 3dx chat should come together and work together barbecue for the past week or so for random crashes people getting randomly banned we still haven't got any answers from the dev's so people being frustrated or complaining i understand them 

I wasnt asking for  a full refund either, just the game time left i havent used yet 3/6 months, and like Partywiggles says, give us information, if you have new servers or solutions coming, tell us when, as a business you must know when this will happen, if i have proper information i can decide if i want to SUCK IT UP like some say i should or not.

Anyhoow, i will open a ticket with BMT Micro.

Just an fyi, i love this game, its the best out there in my opinion, im not even bothered about all the small bugs it has, but the daily crashes we have now are just unacceptable, i spend hours of work as do many other hosts in arranging partys, creating venues, dj's and dancers. With every crash thats all washed away, totally ruins the evening.

7 minutes ago, CybersinKatt said:

I wasnt asking for  a full refund either, just the game time left i havent used yet 3/6 months, and like Partywiggles says, give us information, if you have new servers or solutions coming, tell us when, as a business you must know when this will happen, if i have proper information i can decide if i want to SUCK IT UP like some say i should or not.

Anyhoow, i will open a ticket with BMT Micro.

Just an fyi, i love this game, its the best out there in my opinion, im not even bothered about all the small bugs it has, but the daily crashes we have now are just unacceptable, i spend hours of work as do many other hosts in arranging partys, creating venues, dj's and dancers. With every crash thats all washed away, totally ruins the evening.

I don't know what to think: a "find a friend and ..." sponsorship campaign starts and the servers are not only able to keep the users they already have online, but also to withstand new entries.
In this period of worldwide lockdown, was the number of high connections foreseeable given the "stay at home" campaign and the people who do at home? Go to 3DXChat :)
Servers are unable to withstand these portions of traffic. Nothing to say if it had been a free service, but if it were free the worst thing would have been the insertion of advertising in the game (unwelcome) because someone has to finance this platform.
I'm happy to pay despite not having advertising forms within the game that would make it heavier and annoying.
But it is also true that even using it in this way is truly frustrating.
We have news that the problem is soon being resolved. Well.
Personally I do not ask for a refund, but an extension of the subscriptions also because I imagine all the friends who have entered, maybe for the first month to try the game, we have spoken well, but what experience they have had in this month and I think they deserve, when the problem is resolved, a new opportunity to try the game again so as not to be influenced by the negative experience they have had in this period.
Personally and honestly, if I had entered the game since May 2020 I would not have renewed the subscription because I found:
1) impossible to use chats: many messages do not arrive;
2) impossible to build: although fortunately I was under construction and in any case the work done was saved (luckily);
3) it is impossible to separate from someone without risking being interrupted abruptly; XD
So you see, but I think it would be worth considering this.
Sincerely.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:05 PM, Whitesnake said:

I recently got a refund on a 6 month subscription.... with the money going back into my bank account

But then I spent it on a 12 month Gift Card

On 6/4/2020 at 2:00 AM, Whitesnake said:

I was jesting, but I do think that asking for a refund is rather immature. Still, rights apply equally to everyone, so yeah, asking BMT is a better approach to this.

Asking for a refund for any reason is not immature at all. What are you even talking about? You buy something which doesn't work as advertised, or in case of services, you are experiencing a broken service, people can ask for their money back.

Plus you said that her money is used to buy better servers. No you don't know what people invest into, and you are no mind reader. 

It's perfectly normal for any person who isn't happy about the purchase they made to ask for a refund. We are not paying for a charity here. We pay for a service and expect it to work.

48 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Asking for a refund for any reason is not immature at all. What are you even talking about? You buy something which doesn't work as advertised, or in case of services, you are experiencing a broken service, people can ask for their money back.

Plus you said that her money is used to buy better servers. No you don't know what people invest into, and you are no mind reader. 

It's perfectly normal for any person who isn't happy about the purchase they made to ask for a refund. We are not paying for a charity here. We pay for a service and expect it to work.

I understand what you're saying, but it is a bit over the top to ask for refunds when the product has been used for a while. I can accept a refund period at the beginning, perhaps in the 1st month, if things really don't work, but asking the money back after a few months is, as I said, a bit exaggerated. Not that In really care, since I have nothing in it, but just saying. Regardless, it looks like the devs do give refunds even after longer periods, so I guess at the end of the day everyone is happy.

I am a month into my 1 year subscription, and yes, the server issues have been a pain.  If you are that unhappy I would go to the 3dxchat website and go to the customer service page.

In this short period of time I have become addicted.  The game itself, yes, but the many people I have met and have fun with, way more!  Hope you stick around and let the server issues get resolved.  These sexy peeps are worth it! ❤️

Edited by JackPine
grammar police

1 hour ago, Whitesnake said:

I understand what you're saying, but it is a bit over the top to ask for refunds when the product has been used for a while. I can accept a refund period at the beginning, perhaps in the 1st month, if things really don't work, but asking the money back after a few months is, as I said, a bit exaggerated. Not that In really care, since I have nothing in it, but just saying. Regardless, it looks like the devs do give refunds even after longer periods, so I guess at the end of the day everyone is happy.

No it is not a product this time, which has been used and worn, possibly damaged. It's a service. It is an ongoing paid service which needs to work as intended and advertised. So when somebody asks for a refund, it's not like they return a used product. They are asking to cancel their service and refunded a difference. Perfectly reasonable to ask for, but the forums aren't really the place for that.

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

No it is not a product this time, which has been used and worn, possibly damaged. It's a service. It is an ongoing paid service which needs to work as intended and advertised. So when somebody asks for a refund, it's not like they return a used product. They are asking to cancel their service and refunded a difference. Perfectly reasonable to ask for, but the forums aren't really the place for that.

The thing with "ongoing services" is that they evolve over time. When you buy into a service you buy into the quality of that service at that time. For example, when I decided to subscribe to the game a year and a half ago, I did it because the free server test ran just fine. I bought the quality they advertised then. But "ongoing services" evolve, and with their evolution come risk of bugs and server downtimes. This is something that needs to be accepted, which I did, which is why I did not cry out for a refund when the servers failed to work for a weekend. An update can introduce some bugs that can last for a couple of days, then a quick fix will probably fix. It is not just once that the servers lagged during weekends, and the community seems to understand. It comes with the nature of the game. So again, I can understand asking for a refund after a month if most of your first month was full of log-outs. But a month is enough to make a fair assessment on the state of the game. It is also why I ask potential new players (I met a few) to subscribe for just a month at first and see if they like what they get.