3DXChat Community

Let`s count male/female stuff.

Nice topic, Ex.Β While I agree with Tsela and other guys that male avisΒ have significantly less amount of content than female ones in this game, I always felt kind of pissed hearing how much clothes female avis have while in reality a great portion of our clothes are just retextures and can not be really considered as a separate item. I mean it's nice to have different textures, I have nothing against it, just it's silly when people count it as separete items.Β 

B0IJywoUrRXEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Don't agree about this part tho. It's a different cloth, not just a retexture. Even if it looking similar, it's still more than a retexture.

And as a side note:

Girls will ALWAYS have more stuff clothes/haircuts related.Β 

Even if devs will release clothes/poses editors – girls still will have more single poses and clothes than guys. Have a look at 3dxchat competitors with editors and user clothes. Look at some games like Skyrim with user mods. It's always more clothes for women. Go into the mall irl and you will also see much more storesΒ for girls and even in stores where you can buy both men/women clothes – you still will see more women clothes.

I mean... Yeah, 3dxchat devs should give more contentΒ to men, I agree! Now male avis have simply too much poor customisation.

But if you seriously expect that at some point 3dxchat will have same amount of clothes for male and female avis you are going to be dissapointed. if you expect that because of it subscription cost will be decreased for you... well, you are delusional if you really believe in anything like this.

So yeah. Male avis will always have less customisation options than female ones and will still pay the same money for the game. Is it fair? No. Will it change? No, and you silly if you think otherwise.Β 

But yes, I agree that devs should give more attention to male avis than they are currently giving.Β 

first of all the stocking argument of yours is bullshit because males sure can have socks or anything. so don't bring out stockings and socks as a female exclussive item. include that right now. Indeed sure we have zero of that. Also necklaces (Bijouterie) zero

Also the pool of hats and masks is the exact same for both genders, it makes no difference. We share the same number of masks and hats. it's not as tricky as making actual clothes since they simple push the hat onΒ anything. you can make even a dog wear a hat. so we have the same pool of stuff there. It's the same as in your screenshot.

so moving on, here is Everything men have.

compare that to tops bottoms, bracelets so on so forth, that you already posted.

AND PLEASE DON't pretend that texture changes don't make it a different clothing. plus , by all means give us pants and outfits with different textures then to have some variation. we need it the same way.

Β 

Β 

stuff.png

I'm also happy with retextured meshes, completely happy. Atleast it would be SOMETHING. But take a look at that, and don't conveniently cross out your clothing options

Edited by Tsela

so please do remove your cross outs. women do wear the different pieces for the different looks. stop pretending that they don't exist there. we don't have much of the retextured stuff even, which would also be nice. There is for example the camo pants and the plain pants of the same. Or simly recolored jeans. panties the same 2 versions, but atleast there are options in color and texture.Β These are atleastΒ different options we can use. So you can safely recount those clothing options. And count ours while you are at it.

since you didn't include STOCKINGS and you should have because males do wear socks and stuff as ridiculous as that might sound to you, even without that:

Male 69; Female 191. yes even without stockings.

and we also see a huge difference even in single poses and so on.

sure men don't wear a bra. but instead of those they can include another top for male, right? with some balanced effort whenever they include a new bra for you.

Edited by Tsela

In any case, thank you for the post even if those crossing outs seems like you are pretending that women never wear the different options there for their different looks.Β 

Atleast we can show here the huge difference.

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

first of all the stocking argument of yours is bullshit

Thank you very much for moving my phrase from the category of "questionable" to the category of "bullshit arguments",and even in this way.

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

AND PLEASE DON't pretend that texture changes don't make it a different clothing. plus , by all means give us pants and outfits with different textures then to have some variation. we need it the same way.

Pretend on what? I showed models/meshes. You boys have yourΒ models.Β If i will put any picture it will looks different too. It will beΒ thousands of variations. But for your models too. All of these jeans, for example,Β which are a one model with different textures, should be united in one model with different materials. And please don`t try to picture me as speaker of devs. Is silly.

12 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Thank you very much for moving my phrase from the category of "questionable" to the category of "bullshit arguments",and even in this way.

Pretend on what? I showed models/meshes. You boys have yourΒ models.Β If i will put any picture it will looks different too. It will beΒ thousands of variations. But for your models too. All of these jeans, for example,Β which are a one model with different textures, should be united in one model with different materials. And please don`t try to picture me as speaker of devs. Is silly.

I truly apologize for calling it bullshit right away. I went out of my way. But yes socks/stockings options are not female exclussive things either, nor jewlery is that.

Anyway the truth is, that separate clothes are separate clothes. people wear different clothes from that pool based on the look, texture they like, glossy or matte, so on so forth. we are not counting white meshes here. we are counting teh entire pool we can use and that's what we have.

Retexture the male pants, shirts and adding more variety in that way? sure, if they don't currently have different models. But we can only use what we have. I can't pretend that I have a shirt with square pattern or stripes when I don't have, right? And you can use what you have no matter what texture, or color you prefer. you have a different option, they didn't copy pasted the exact same thing for you to cross out because women do wear those, based on their taste.

Edited by Tsela

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I truly apologize for calling it bullshit right away. I went out of my way. But yes socks/stockings options are not female exclussive things either, nor jewlery is that.

Anyway the truth is, that separate clothes are separate clothes. people wear different clothes from that pool based on the look, texture they like, glossy or matte, so on so forth. we are not counting white meshes here. we are counting teh entire pool we can use and that's what we have.

Retexture the male pants, shirts and adding more variety in that way? sure, if they don't currently have different models. But we can only use what we have. I can't pretend that I have a shirt with square pattern or stripes when I don't have, right? And you can use what you have no matter what texture, or color you prefer. you have a different option, they didn't copy pasted the exact same thing for you to cross out because women do wear those, based on their taste.

I didn't include the stockings section because men don't have these socks. I myself hope that you guys will get socks and different models of socks. Short, long, and so on. I can include this section. This is not a problem. I hope someone will also put pictures too to make a full view of the differences in quantities.Β Thanks for understanding.

10 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I will add some. People start complain that sections became too big and it takes more and more time to scroll up and down. Β Would be great to optimize their system.Β Long time ago, there wasn`t many clothes and they started to fill these sections to make a good view. Today it becomes a mess.

8 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

I didn't include the stockings section because men don't have these socks. I myself hope that you guys will get socks and different models of socks. Short, long, and so on. I can include this section. This is not a problem. I hope someone will also put pictures too to make a full view of the differences in quantities.Β Thanks for understanding.

well I used to make a collection of poses and single poses we have available but I became bored of doing that every patch but please believe me we are quite poor in those regards also :)

However what you see there on my picture isΒ  everything males have since years. and nothing much changed. I made that picture today also. I left out the hats and glasses because that category is the same for both of us no point displaying it when we talk about differences only.

Believe me this is not some sort of a grudge I have against females and spite. I do wish you get everything nice you would like to see in the game.Β  I wish that for everybody. But customization option is just as important for all of us, especially in a game like this where we simply are here to socialize and interact with eachother, expressing ourselves in various ways.Β  It becomes really annoying ad unfair if patch after patch you see that pool of options we have, take a look yourself and we mostly see the same old habit of completely pushing aside the part where the game is really lacking. And instead focusing on the part where it doesn't.

Edited by Tsela

14 minutes ago, Tsela said:

So if devs will just add like 30 new textures for your tops and bottoms – different stripes, squares, materials – you will consider it like 30 new clothes and will be happy for at least several months because of such a huge update?Β 

Yeah, texture is more than just another color, but it's still not equal toΒ a separate cloth.Β 

And there areΒ different retextures... Like... Having cloth and leather skirt of same model – yeah, nice. Not as nice like having two different skirts.Β But still nice. But it's still not the same amount of work like for two clothes, not even close, and I believe you understand it. So counting it like 2 items not much fair as well.

I would gladly exchange all these retextures:Β 

8DSVKMzghdMCkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

on one new skirt. I mean really new one.Β 

But it's so much easier to whine about how game is unfair if count every recolor like a different item, right?

And yes, I understand that it still will be unfair and men still need more clothes, even if not count recolors. But numbers not going to be as terrible as you count them.

Β 

21 minutes ago, Xizl said:

So if devs will just add like 30 new textures for your tops and bottoms – different stripes, squares, materials – you will consider it like 30 new clothes and will be happy for at least several months because of such a huge update?Β 

Yeah, texture is more than just another color, but it's still not equal toΒ a separate cloth.Β 

And there areΒ different retextures... Like... Having cloth and leather skirt of same model – yeah, nice. Not as nice like having two different skirts.Β But still nice. But it's still not the same amount of work like for two clothes, not even close, and I believe you understand it. So counting it like 2 items not much fair as well.

I would gladly exchange all these retextures:Β 

8DSVKMzghdMCkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

on one new skirt. I mean really new one.Β 

But it's so much easier to whine about how game is unfair if count every recolor like a different item, right?

And yes, I understand that it still will be unfair and men still need more clothes, even if not count recolors. But numbers not going to be as terrible as you count them.

Β 

I assure you if they would remove every skirt there and everything that is a retexture, leaving just oneΒ , the users will go apeshit crazy right away. They do use every item as a different piece of clothing based on their taste, regardless of it being a new mesh or a new texture.

So don't treat the options you have as "the same" because they are different, and you know it. You wouldn't like it either if they would remove them all.

I would be happy with tons of retextured shirts also, having different customization options.Β 

So it's not *me* only counting each item there as a different option. you do that too, and every female player does aswell.

Sure we could go on the route of having just one model and we can apply different textures on it, but that feature is not in the game aside of those logos and stuff that we have.

We can only use what we have. You have that, I have this. we uploaded pictures about everything we have.Β 

EDIT: I forgot to say this. Sure we would consider any variation of retextured clothing, or anything at all added, it would make a difference. Shirts with stripe or square textures. DenimΒ shirts, just a texture away. Is it there? no it is not. Yes that also would already feel like a huge update. But it is NOT THERE. So nobody can pretend that having differently textured skirts is not giving the players additional ways to customize their avi and express themselves. I shared a picture with EVERYTHING we have, including retextured stuff

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

Don't agree about this part tho. It's a different cloth, not just a retexture. Even if it looking similar, it's still more than a retexture.

Leggings are still controversial stuff for me. It is the same mesh with some exceptions. I looked at them inside and outside and i can`t get if it isΒ holes in a mesh, or it is a two-sided material with a texture which use alpha channel to make these holes. It is the best way for optimization. Creating holes in a mesh causes more vertices/polygons. I don`t have this model to check.

Two skirts are the same mesh.Β It uses different textures and maps.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§
- a +a

@Tsela

Lol of course I would be angry if they would just remove all these retextures. Because it makes no sense to remove already added stuff. But as I said – I would like to exchange these 8 skirtΒ retextures above on one new skirt if I would can. Yeah retextures are better than nothing. But counting every retexture as much as a new cloth is wrong too.

But whatever. It does not matter anyway how you or me count stuff. It's only about what devs and community willing to do and I am pretty sure both sides can count for themselves the way they want.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 7:43 PM, PluushPuussy said:

Β 

Are the guys wanting dresses, skirts, makeup, stockings, nails, and bras? Would that make things feel fair?

no and females don't need male clothes. Males need male clothes and female need female ones. Just the problem is that only female ones are added. And yes after 7 years as it has been mentioned before.

Even if you are smart ass now about it feeling entitled to more shit than others, thinking they don't need just as much as you do

Edited by Tsela