3DXChat Community

30 members left in the forum

jadekhali

On 6/5/2020 at 12:17 AM, jadekhali said:

Thats pretty sad actually......the vast majority of those 193 are curiousity seekers that run screaming when they see whats going on with the game and membership here....

Everyone is a guest before they login.  And I checked the forum stats, they don't show offline member stats... which included you when I started writing this

Just now, jadekhali said:

Yes.....we are all guests .....but we are not all MEMBERS.

14 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Everyone is a guest before they login.  And I checked the forum stats, they don't show offline member stats... which included you when I started writing this

Yes ...we are all guests......but we are not all MEMBERS.

19 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

It sounds like someone who has burnt bridges in game and here, that is just trying to create problems. I take everything she says with a grain of sand. 

i look at everyone that has a title for can i have my money back, random bans, crashes and etc the main issue here is why hasn't there been any response from the dev's today its 30 day and then it will multiple and hit the thousands very soon. end of the day we a customers that damned answers and i understand everyone frustrations as well . End of the day it is what it is best like most people say move on to another game  

10 hours ago, jadekhali said:

Yes ...we are all guests......but we are not all MEMBERS.

What does this mean?  Members of the game? Members of the forum?  But this brings up an excellent point. It is my suggestion that each member of forum be attached to a player of the game.  Many game forums require a subscription to get on their forums.  Why isn't it the same here?

Edited by SusanLouisa

2 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

What does this mean?  Members of the game? Members of the forum?  But this brings up an excellent point. It is my suggestion that each member of forum be attached to a player of the game.  Many game forums require a subscription to get on their forums.  Why isn't it the same here?

I can honestly say, I was one who joined the forum before I joined the game, basically just to get a "feel" of what I was going to spend money on. Reviews and descriptions can be very deceiving because they don't truly show what the people are like. So, for a month, I watched the forum as a guest. Had I not been able to do so, chances are I never would have gotten my subscription.

4 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

As a member of this forum prior to joining the game, I am always on the lookout in the game for the members here.  I have recognized a few of you so far, and I do try to say hello. If I like you here, I am sure the same applies there! 

FYI, I am JackpineTim in the game.  Let's partayy!

On 6/9/2020 at 1:40 AM, SusanLouisa said:

I was a guest before I was a member too......looks like SEVENTY FIVE percent of us can make that claim  :)

'.......and this is probably a conservative estimate.....but it makes a great deal of sense because it is FREE to come here ....so why not check it out first before joining :)...and for those of you that don't like what you see in the forum.....you know where to come....

-SNIP-