3DXChat Community

Could we have a short version of chandelier chain?

TashaTight

Pretty much what the title says, if the chandelier asset is editable is it possible to get a version where chain has half the length. The chandelier looks amazing but the frustratingly long chain makes it hard to use on a multi level room, without having to disguise it either by adding a really thick floor on second level, make roof to next level extremely high like 6-8 avi standing ontop of each other roughly in height, lastly simply build walls around the chains but in some cases that can mess up the layout you have planned.

My suggestion make two version if it's not too difficult to edit the asset, make a new icon for second rename second one maybe.

Chandelier.jpg

Chandelier2.jpg

On 6/2/2020 at 2:00 PM, JenC said:

I like this suggestion and I also really wish it didnt have a light source and was just a prop. Quite a few times Ive wanted to use it but the orange light didnt suit what I was doing.

Absolutely correct! This lightsource is an to heavy impact for any other placed Lights in ur room! 

18 hours ago, Rodin said:

Absolutely correct! This lightsource is an to heavy impact for any other placed Lights in ur room! 

Yeah, and this was released before the lighting tool, so it needed to have the light back then, but now theres no need as we can add it.