3DXChat Community

(3DX CHAT DEVS) why are we not getting answers from the devs for these random bans or blocks

Partywiggles

4 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

I know I am late, but I don't read the forums everyday.... got something to do with real life..

For me its 2....  but I think for some it should be 3.

3-  Practice how to interact with people, before trying in the real world

LOL.. yeah. Good choice too .. I think i'll have to add it from now on! :)

On 6/3/2020 at 2:57 PM, NicholasP said:

I'm not deflated at all by someone who speaks out of ignorance, not interested in discussing anything further with you if  you're incapable of being rational . Take a look in the mirror if you want to see somebody who feels entitled, this whole tantrum you're throwing over not being able to post an ad says it all.

My stance hasn't changed, I think there should have been a warning before any banning but i wholeheartedly support the idea of having no ads in wc. If you can't handle somebody having an opinion that isn't the same as yours then that's your issue, not mine.

that's surprisingly butt hurt   for a  narcissist

On 6/4/2020 at 8:40 AM, Tracer said:

World chat is so clean now -  Its so much better. Its not perfect but at least its a channel i can look at without my eyes bleeding.

I understand people are upset at the way it was cleaned up _ but honestly I think some of the worst offenders really didn't understand how bad it had become to try and use world chat for anything (Finding someone I got dc'd from or checking where people are or just generally talking to people).

And also what you all seem to forget is that we were TRYING to ask people to stop spamming.. there was daily drama in the chat where people were trying to be polite and ask people to not spam every 3 seconds.. and being blocked or just insulted. It got to the point that the very subject of spam was its own drama.

And finally when people started spamming using alts - so the same flashy box popped up again again again again again..in between another and another again again again again...

I think 36 hour ban is more than reasonable for that. I'm glad you were stopped. I'm glad you were punished. Kudos to the devs.

its  just  unfortunate that the spam  has now been replaced 100% with the psychotic verbal  sewerage that so characterises that soap box of the  insane, this magnet  for  every walking personality  disorder online.

Edited by VeronicaLee

On 6/5/2020 at 2:36 AM, Chilles said:

Well we can post 100 of the best ideas but I think we all know they will be unread^^ 😆😏

In 7 years I got one experience, post Ideas in the forum is mostly a waste of time  ☺️

Yeah pretty much.

They don't follow up on and "forget" even about their very own ideas. (Pose editor)

Now imagine how much they will read other peoples ideas around here.

Right....

Edited by Tsela

36 minutes ago, VeronicaLee said:

its  just  unfortunate that the spam  has now been replaced 100% with the psychotic verbal  sewerage that so characterises that soap box of the  insane, this magnet  for  every walking personality  disorder online.

Sure. That's what happens if they make some automated crap to be responsible for the bans. those salty trolls will report as spam everything that disrupts their daily BS. So they stick around and go on with their usual trash talk while room owners, creators, dj-s who are actually keeping the game alive get bans

Edited by Tsela

11 hours ago, VeronicaLee said:

People are people. I've been in plenty of online communities where people are decent and well behaved entirely without moderation - and plenty more where its toxic and ridiculous even if the mods come down hardcore on it.

The nature of this game brings people who might not have fully developed social skills. Simply put: They don't function in the real world at a social and sexual level so come here to find a replacement for that. But the truth is if you can't read human signals or follow social boundaries in the real world (How to approach other people and how to treat them with respect) then trying to do it in a 3 inch text box will not be any easier. The result is frustration and bitterness and a sense of failure and that spills over to the world chat.

Whenever I see someone raging here or in the forums I just assume they are deeply unhappy and unfulfilled That makes me really sad - I will try to be better and treat them with kindness and respect and even forgive them if their ranting turns to cruelty as it does on occasion. I block as last resort.

Silencing human beings is a terrible terrible result for them even if they never realize it.

Having said all that: I will take the toxic wailing of sad frustrated people over perpetual room spam any day of the week. The room spam was a despicable abuse of a feature designed to encourage communication between members. Even if that communication is sometimes not what I would wish it to be.

My thoughts only.