3DXChat Community

(3DX CHAT DEVS) why are we not getting answers from the devs for these random bans or blocks

Partywiggles

and I pay for a service that doesn't work! too many bugs, too many repetition crashes, always lost connection at night? does the game have an illness at the moment? I want the services I paid for to work. 3dx clients also have rights

The rules are clear and it seems like they are enforcing them, which they haven't done in the past. The account section on the 3DXChat account section explains the reason for the ban, usually something like "WC spam". Yes, they could probably be even more transparent, but if you are going to keep breaking the rules then they will keep banning and I don't know if there is like a 3 strikes and then you are out sort of policy, so I wouldn't just advertise as a protest, and if you don't like the rules then you are always free to cancel your subscription and move elsewhere.

2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.
2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.

Not to be a dick, but we all have to follow the same rules.

its simple bro thay think thay are godds maybe on this place but not on all places and thay will never have my money again tnx for the game politic and taking side for 5 ppl on wc who talk shit and we need to watch them let thay open room and talk 24/7 i dont want to watch shiters

so if thay have that rules i dont want to watch how ppl insult on wc and noone isnt baned for that and when he lose 30 ppl from game who pay for game and entertain ppl for them than thay will move that shity rules on side belive me

2 minutes ago, MidnightMist said:

The rules are clear and it seems like they are enforcing them, which they haven't done in the past. The account section on the 3DXChat account section explains the reason for the ban, usually something like "WC spam". Yes, they could probably be even more transparent, but if you are going to keep breaking the rules then they will keep banning and I don't know if there is like a 3 strikes and then you are out sort of policy, so I wouldn't just advertise as a protest, and if you don't like the rules then you are always free to cancel your subscription and move elsewhere.

2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.

Not to be a dick, but we all have to follow the same rules.

whats spamming,, this is all i wrote to advertise my room(Australian Paradise waterfalls all are welcome, make your selfs at home , with best live dj's and streams) and i posted this in 12 hours i was open 7 times this is called spamming )

1 minute ago, Partywiggles said:

whats spamming,, this is all i wrote to advertise my room(Australian Paradise waterfalls all are welcome, make your selfs at home , with best live dj's and streams) and i posted this in 12 hours i was open 7 times this is called spamming )

Read rule 2.09 again - “All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats”

What part of that rule is hard to understand?

The crashes and other technical issues are another issue and you are fine to get upset about them, as am I.

Advertising is a marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, non-personal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea.

Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product or service. Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses.

Business-to-consumer refers to the process of businesses selling products and services directly to consumers, with no middleman.

Any host`s or dj`s are making money by promoting their rooms in WC? I guess no, especially DJs who also pay for stream services.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
Business-to-consumer

oh yes i'm worried more and more about this game. attacks, bugs and repetition crashes ... we contact the stafff but we have no answer I wonder about the security of the game now. i don't know if i will keep it there are more and more worries here

i understand rules so in the future thay will get air from me no more money and i demand to add days on membership how much long we was wait when thay crash every day now i understand reasons for atack on server maybe thay should atack them more

I find it slightly irritating if rules are not the same on different sources.

https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

for the first thay are aloud ppl to open rooms if you open room on 3dx thats not my product thats game product to call ppl on some cool place to have fun and relax is crime no isnt is just shity place of game i am here 3 years giving them money so no more for me