3DXChat Community

Gold resetting to 100

PluushPuussy

I'm not sure I like your reward system. Twice I've had to re-install which made it reset to 100, and last night I fell asleep in-world so I didn't log out. This made it revert to 100 again. That's the second time being in-world penalized me, so I feel like most of my first month has been trying to get back 500.

I'm not sure I even want you to do anything abut it, but I felt like bitching because it's frustrating to wait two days to even buy a gift for someone. So there it is.

Thank you for the fun this month!

I was going to post about this myself, but I saw this thread, so I'll just add my thoughts here.

Okay...I know I'm gonna get mocked for this, and I probably deserve it. But the other day I was logged in for over 24 hours. I know, I know! I need to log out and go look at real people...maybe read a book or something. But I did it, let's move on. 😆

Anyhow, what frustrated me is that when I finally did log out, when I next logged in, my log-in reward had reset to 100 Xgold instead of the 300 I'd worked my way up to for logging in every day. I felt a bit cheated. I did not miss a day. If anything, I was super loyal to the point of ignoring my real life (cue the mockery). I'm not saying we should encourage people to stay logged in for 24 hours, but it hardly seems fair to punish them for it if it happens. It seems a better solution would be to just automatically apply the log-in reward to people who are logged in when the daily reset happens, so nobody gets whittled back down to a 100 Xgold reward after loyally logging in every day.