3DXChat Community

I was banned! OLESYA

OLESYA

8 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Awww hugs my friend!  Did you advertise in WC?  No matter what is advertised is considered spam.  You will be back I am sure!

SusanLouisa Thanks for the support) I think everything will be fixed) I hug and kiss you)

6 hours ago, Eugene said:

Someone hacked this game and doing what ever he wants.IMHO

Я думаю так же )Женя спасибо за поддержку) Целую и обнимаю)

you know it says for advertising on world chat right, so all i wrote in wc was (Australian paradise waterfalls all are welcome make your selfs at home , best dj's with best live streams) so if this bullshit got me banned again i have nothing to say to this game or devs but is ok to be abusive and judgemental on wc with the attention seekers whores on wc well done devs ustralia paradise e

An ad is an ad, whether it contains artwork or not.  Anyway the only issue i would have is that there was no communication before the ban spree. As far as not having any ads whatsoever in wc any longer, I thank the devs for that.

1 minute ago, Partywiggles said:

well what else can it be max ive done it in the 12 hours i was open was maybe 7  to 10 times

well actually that night your ads were appearing every 60 seconds from one source and in between those by someone else, definitely wasn't you though. Your ads were constant for hours.

i think what they need in this game is someone like Olesya where she does not pick no sides a gaming admin that observes whats going on in wc and where she set warnings to people and room owners if there exceeding the game rules this is the best solution not some shitty ass automated system or else if they continue this they will lose a lot of customers and alto of respect 

yes, I advertised my evening ... for the first time ... and I found 46 hours of account lockout ...

I wonder if the spammers of kittymanuela's galaxxxy club .... a week ago they had them stuck for 46 hours or more, or leave them on the loose to continue manipulating the chat world ???? ... it was just them and you couldn't even read the messages of other players ... my partner and I were annoyed by their persistence of spam, we ignored them .... random spam with 10 people in a row it's not nice to see, spam made by 2 people is less visible ...
I didn't even know about the regulation of spam, I was notified by a user ... so I wonder why not make the regulation better visible ... not everyone goes to look for it ....

I remain of my idea, that somehow if a person wants to advertise his evening he must give the opportunity to do it, maybe paying it to 35 coins so at least we can usuffruire coins .... I repeat that it is just my idea ..
Now I have 35 hours to reconnect, but the system has already taken the money from the next subscription ... so I wonder, if my account is blocked the 2 days I don't log in, if they keep them or give them to me in installments .. .. lol .... lol at least they had the decency to wait for the unlocking of my account

I apologize if I allowed myself to use your space, Olesya .... I wish you a good day and see you soon in the game

p.s:

but this spam rule ... was not present two weeks ago .... or entered into force after the total block of the game ... or after the hustle and bustle of the kittymanuela group .... ??!?! make me understand

Edited by SlvKathyBP