3DXChat Community

Tell us what we can and cannot say

Gman007

Are you sure you were talking about other adult games and not about pirated version of 3dxchat? Because it's not "other game". It's just a stolen outdated 3dxchat. 

I remember talking with my friend about other adult games couple of weeks ago. We were even naming some in chat (private) without links. Neither me or my friend were not banned.

very sure

a friend of mine mentioned a website where she gets her adult games instantly banned...

in fact I don't even think she got the push enter just put the name in and banned..

Edited by Gman007

11 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Are you sure you were talking about other adult games and not about pirated version of 3dxchat? Because it's not "other game". It's just a stolen outdated 3dxchat. 

I remember talking with my friend about other adult games couple of weeks ago. We were even naming some in chat (private) without links. Neither me or my friend were not banned.

I was present when this happened. There was only mention of a competitor site that offers other adult games. There was NO mention of a different version of 3dx.  So everyone be warned... Simply mentioning a competitor will now get you permanently banned from 3dx.  Watch what you say. 

Edited by JessicaX

21 minutes ago, Gman007 said:

very sure

a friend of mine mentioned a website where she gets her adult games instantly banned...

in fact I don't even think she got the push enter just put the name in and banned..

That seems very unlikely or you're wording this very strange.
If she never pressed -enter- to send the message, how can you know what she typed?
And I find it hard to believe this supposed Auto-Moderator would actually monitor key strokes instead of checking the Sent Messages.
I think we'd have seen Thousands of people banned then, because logically a lot of words when subject to a 'typo' would then flag this Ban-Bot.

Well they just going to ban the little remaining player base they have, watch how quickly the pay model changes from monthly sub to free to play with cash shop, when there is a 100 people on the server.