3DXChat Community

Your community is complaining

Hmm, servers again, how many times is that now. You would think they would have learnt and put in servers that would cater for expansion by now. Must be at least a dozen times I know of they have updated servers with each time taking much longer than anyone else does to do the same. Or maybe it has been all just one big project like many others that never seems to get done.

9 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Hmm, servers again, how many times is that now. You would think they would have learnt and put in servers that would cater for expansion by now. Must be at least a dozen times I know of they have updated servers with each time taking much longer than anyone else does to do the same. Or maybe it has been all just one big project like many others that never seems to get done.

Server updates are always required, they do not give it near enough the amount of time as they should, probably a contributor to why the server stability has been bad as of late with the increase in population since the sale from March that cut the prices in half. Server improvements are always a thing. The past was always increasing the hardware to hold a better CPU, RAM and Storage. But now from what I gather, it is more a software issue now, compared to the hardware. So it is time for them to improve their software for the online. Hopefully they will bring in some additional features along with this that was requested in the past. One of which, being the ability to keep rooms open even if the host goes offline, or potentially room permissions. This should hopefully resolve any software bottlenecks they may be experiencing. But as with all things, we'll just have to see really.

Edited by Ashbash