3DXChat Community

Your community is complaining

Well that shout out to French speaking people clearly shows that these devs are totally out of control, amateurs, and have no idea what they are doing. I wouldn't place my trust in them ever. 

The concept of the game was good, but now it becomes just a joke, because people who are managing it are not actual professionals.

Edited by Tsela

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

Well that shout out to French speaking people clearly shows that these devs are totally out of control, amateurs, and have no idea what they are doing. I wouldn't place my trust in them ever. 

The concept of the game was good, but now it becomes just a joke, because people who are managing it are not actual professionals.

Was there really a ban on someone speaking french? It would be silly. I suppose the mods want to moderate the chat and if they don't understand a language they just forbid it because they can't moderate it?

10 hours ago, Whitesnake said:

Was there really a ban on someone speaking french? It would be silly. I suppose the mods want to moderate the chat and if they don't understand a language they just forbid it because they can't moderate it?

well we can suppose many things but there are no rules forbidding any language on WC. You know who talks like that? Telling people to speak english? The idiots among players sometimes. But we are talking about dev lisa, who simply bullied people who are speaking another language and threatened clearly there with blocking them, even if it is not against the rules at all. Let that sink in for a moment. These people are unreliable and worse than amateurs as it seems.

She might be lying about servers also. You can't trust a single word anymore coming from them.

Edited by Tsela

10 hours ago, Tsela said:

well we can suppose many things but there are no rules forbidding any language on WC. You know who talks like that? Telling people to speak english? The idiots among players sometimes. But we are talking about dev lisa, who simply bullied people who are speaking another language and threatened clearly there with blocking them, even if it is not against the rules at all. Let that sink in for a moment. These people are unreliable and worse than amateurs as it seems.

She might be lying about servers also. You can't trust a single word anymore coming from them.

Wait, that can't be true about Lisa, can it? I mean I have a big crush on Lisa, she's nothing less than an angel, don't ruin her for me, please ❤️

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Hey guys,

Our main task now is server stability. We are working on a new server to fix lags and disconnects. I want to announce all the new features a bit later and I'm sure that you will like it!

Best wishes,
Gizmo

3DXChat team

Wonderful news. Can we hear something about the so much anticipated pose editor among these new features?

On 6/7/2020 at 4:37 PM, Tsela said:

Your a negative Nancy. I don't come here that often but when I do your always trash talking all high and mighty like your a controlling share holder. What is your actual investment your protecting. Will the sex be better if everything was perfect. Calling this games creators idiots, unreliable, armature and lairs. Allowing you to break all the rules because your directing it at them and they don't want to appear thin skinned. You don't know anything about the one line of words used as a screen shot. Was there warning just prior and they thought they could talk trash in french and nobody would know. The only amateurish, lying, unreliable, idiot here is you. These types of insults have no place in general chat and normally come when someone runs out of things to actually help their position. Lisa, Gizmo don't put up with this negativity. He needs to respect you the game and fellow members.

and that my friends is how the cow eats the cabage

5 hours ago, kesha1982 said:

Your a negative Nancy. I don't come here that often but when I do your always trash talking all high and mighty like your a controlling share holder. What is your actual investment your protecting. Will the sex be better if everything was perfect. Calling this games creators idiots, unreliable, armature and lairs. Allowing you to break all the rules because your directing it at them and they don't want to appear thin skinned. You don't know anything about the one line of words used as a screen shot. Was there warning just prior and they thought they could talk trash in french and nobody would know. The only amateurish, lying, unreliable, idiot here is you. These types of insults have no place in general chat and normally come when someone runs out of things to actually help their position. Lisa, Gizmo don't put up with this negativity. He needs to respect you the game and fellow members.

and that my friends is how the cow eats the cabage

And who are you to speak in their name? Are you a developer? Forums are exactly the place for constructive criticism and sharing opinions. What Investment am I protecting? Isn't that obvious? the time and money spent on a service which actually is an investment. Don't overestimate your position here, trying to speak in somebody elses name, and telling others what they are putting up with or what they are doing. You don't know anything, and everything is just your best guess. You are just a user like I am. You are allowed to an opinion, just like I am allowed to, but don't make a fool out of yourself speaking in somebody elses name. You can disagree with me I understand that. But don't speak in their name. 

I can have the same opinion about you, that you are an idiot and so on, but I mostly am focusing on teh topic and the development instead of caring about a fistfight with some users who fell in this topic from somewhere.

Edited by Tsela

26 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Forums are exactly the place for constructive criticism and sharing opinions.

I guess she meant this:

5 hours ago, kesha1982 said:

Calling this games creators idiots, unreliable, armature and lairs.

Constructivism excludes any insults or any meaningless words, such as bad language, for example, that shade an idea of a topic.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

9 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I guess she meant this:

Constructivism excludes any insults or any meaningless words, such as bad language, for example, that shade an idea of a topic.

yup.

Anyway I presented an argument, saying that when one makes a statement about a feature how important will be in the game, and years later Lisa admits that they never worked on it, nor is in the plans, I call a lie really. Or how else you want me to word it? A prank? And yes they are unreliable, if they don't follow up on their words almost ever, also for the sheer lack of communication. And threatening people there for speaking french which isn't even against the rules... I think it's completely fair to call them unreliable, amateurs and liars based on these things only. This is my opinion. You might have a different opinion and I respect it. But I'm not speaking in their name, nor should anybody else. Only they can do that.

Edited by Tsela

7 minutes ago, Tsela said:

and years later Lisa admits that they never worked on it, nor is in the plans

Did she? 

4DYWFhwb44o7sNRBIICAQEAl8qAilKtl8qqMJugY

She only admitted that they are not currently working on it.

And that we will not see it anytime soon.

I mean it's possible that they never worked on it and not going to, yes. But it also can mean that they stopped working on it for now because of focusing on server software and that the current state of development of pose editor is far from release. 

Just now, Xizl said:

Did she? 

4DYWFhwb44o7sNRBIICAQEAl8qAilKtl8qqMJugY

She only admitted that they are not currently working on it.

And that we will not see it anytime soon.

I mean it's possible that they never worked on it and not going to, yes. But it also can mean that they stopped working on it for now because of focusing on server software and that the current state of development of pose editor is far from release. 

Sure everything is possible and it's up to our interpretation if they are not talking about it. I interpret it as it was never worked on, you might see that differently. It's everybody's best guess. Only they can confirm and show what they have been working on, or talk about it

5 minutes ago, Xizl said:

EDA0DY9XkAAD55h.jpg

I mean... You are being angry too often for a happy person.

:)) Cheers

Well surely I can be frustrated about a development problem in a game which I like first and foremost because of the time spent together with some wonderful people. And I wish for improvement, and the game is seriously lacking content and general focus in development, and really shows. Adding the latest disruptions in service to that package.

My opinion is that the game is an awesome concept, but completely trashed by bad management

Edited by Tsela

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I'm happy. Also I can call out a lie and share my opinion.

You can too, instead of telling others what to do. So easy.

Which lie? You should read carefully maybe.

Planning is not working on.

Behave like a gentleman not like a mob only the last insult people

and

3296684_0.jpg

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

Which lie? You should read carefully maybe.

Planning is not working on.

Behave like a gentleman not like a mob only the last insult people

and

3296684_0.jpg

You feel insulted? Get outa here :))

Or you also overstate your own role thinking you can speak in somebody elses name? :)

Edited by Tsela

Just now, MeiLing said:

Not me, the way you talked about the developer....

Sure did. and you are speaking in their name or something? Are you a spokeperson?

No you aren't. You can have an opinion and speak in your own name just like I do. I can share my opinion and how I see things, you can have a different opinion and telling me that you disagree, and they aren't liars.

26 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

For the whining spoiled children as reminder

image.thumb.png.0832f97afca748c88f868ac97a541544.png

For the clueless who try to suck up to somebody needlessly:

You know anything about the development of all this? No? Well then everything is just your best guess, even if you try to make yourself important around here thinking you know better :)

Check the title of the topic. It's called the community is complaining. We do share our concerns and thing we find dissappointing here under this topic. You don't like this? by all means browse around somewhere else, instead of trying to make yourself important calling people whining spoiled children for talking about it. 

Edited by Tsela

I for one would like to know about the pose editor. It is really the only reason I still pop in these forums on occasions, to see if there is any news on it. The pose editor would be about the only thing that would get me interested in going back into the game.

The game is basically boring unless you want to try DJing. I, like many others, stayed in the game because of the friends I had in there, they were what made it fun, not what the game itself offers.  Like many others I got sick of waiting for all the promised features and sick of all the BS that is allowed to go on in the game. And I agree that the devs deliberately miss lead, just short of out right lies, to keep people waiting for things. They do not produce anywhere near as fast as they should so they post what we can expect to try keep everyone hanging in the game waiting. And it works as there are lots of people still hanging in there waiting.

Edited by Twiggy

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

I for one would like to know about the pose editor. It is really the only reason I still pop in these forums on occasions, to see if there is any news on it. The pose editor would be about the only thing that would get me interested in going back into the game.

The game is basically boring unless you want to try DJing. I, like many others, stayed in the game because of the friends I had in there, they were what made it fun, not what the game itself offers.  Like many others I got sick of waiting for all the promised features and sick of all the BS that is allowed to go on in the game. And I agree that the devs deliberately miss lead, just short of out right lies, to keep people waiting for things. They do not produce anywhere near as fast as they should so they post what we can expect to try keep everyone hanging in the game waiting. And it works as there are lots of people still hanging in there waiting.

Lisa has alledgedly stated in WC recently a Pose Editor isn't coming in the near future. After seeing the failed attempt in another world at creating complex new systems, you need to be careful when adding such complex things. They can cause other things to not work right.

I'm sure right now getting a server or servers,  capable of handling the increasing userbase is priority one for them.

Edited by THX