3DXChat Community

Your community is complaining

10 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Also a theory.

Yes, EX. I agree. it's also a theory. without communication from their part however anything you or me would say here is just a theory, right?Β 

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

Yes, EX. I agree. it's also a theory. without communication from their part however anything you or me would say here is just a theory, right?Β 

You talked about Lisa's behavior and came to a conclusion. You said "now everything is clear". I didn`t see any bad word from her. Maybe itΒ was herΒ humor in wc to defuse the situation. Maybe not. We can speak any language in chats so i can`t see this as some kind of warning really. I spoke French in the world chat just yesterday.Β Everything is still a theory. About that they are arrogant devs who will never listen the community, i can`t agree.They have communicated with us many times here and in the game too. They did polls in discord. I spoke with her in the game a few days earlier before this mess with bans. She answered highly adequate and as a professional. My point of view more similar with Derai`s. Small dev team got in trouble. About a balance in content,Β check discord and polls, you can find what people want. First place for rp costumes, second for hairstyles and so on. They did it.Β I recommendedΒ you many times, create a topic and give your ideas constructively and adequately without any aggression.Β It works a way better than just blaming. No one listen emotions if it is 50%Β of text and more, it is waste of time.Β 

excuse me for my A1 English

best regards

44 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

You talked about Lisa's behavior and came to a conclusion. You said "now everything is clear". I didn`t see any bad word from her. Maybe itΒ was herΒ humor in wc to defuse the situation. Maybe not. We can speak any language in chats so i can`t see this as some kind of warning really. I spoke French in the world chat just yesterday.Β Everything is still a theory. About that they are arrogant devs who will never listen the community, i can`t agree.They have communicated with us many times here and in the game too. They did polls in discord. I spoke with her in the game a few days earlier before this mess with bans. She answered highly adequate and as a professional. My point of view more similar with Derai`s. Small dev team got in trouble. About a balance in content,Β check discord and polls, you can find what people want. First place for rp costumes, second for hairstyles and so on. They did it.Β I recommendedΒ you many times, create a topic and give your ideas constructively and adequately without any aggression.Β It works a way better than just blaming. No one listen emotions if it is 50%Β of text and more, it is waste of time.Β 

excuse me for my A1 English

best regards

so you are saying that the screenshot they shared is fake? Because if that's not fake sure is very disturbing for a dev to get involved shouting out to people speaking french there. I can't speak two words on French either, but that sounds awful.

And yeah I do think she is favoring a side she likes to play herself, because obviously everything added by her is mainly female single poses, and clothing. Which is like over 100 pieces more in clothing while I have a single t-shirt for example. Very professional. Well I understand you. from your perspective that's a cool thing to receive constant updates, since you are on the receiving side, but lisa's gender is not the only gender in a multiplayer online game. Where these things are important for both sides.

and no polls are not really considered for anything.

She herself made a poll about male body hair. Was voted, never happened.

She made the poll about Xgold. Voted, never happened.

Gizmo made a poll about pose editor. Voted, didn't happen.

These polls probably are just a distraction. she adds whatever she would like to see herself, probably as a player as it seems because of the overwhelming push for female content.

I understand you are happier about all that, since coincidentally you are on the receiving side whenever Lisa would like a new dress. But I will still have the same tshirt forever, instead of 100 more like you, and the same single poses sitting around and laying around in places. While we both are equally members of the same community, and pay the same subscription, I believe it's totally understandeable that I voice my disappointment about this

well almost 100 more. last time I saw it was 119 female clothing and 39 male. most pieces from male clothing are shoes. 11 to be precise. without that it is 29 with every piece including pants, top, panties. It's obvious to whoever is not blind towards the fact.

Edited by Tsela

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

so you are saying that the screenshot they shared is fake?

Was I?

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

I can't speak two words on French either, but that sounds awful.

It was a joke in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

And yeah I do think she is favoring a side she likes to play herself, because obviously everything added by her is mainly female single poses, and clothing.

They follow discord polls.

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

and no polls are not really considered for anything.

really considered.

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

She herself made a poll about male body hair. Was voted, never happened.

Try to do anything in a second under ddos attacks, covidΒ and stuff.

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

Gizmo made a poll about pose editor. Voted, didn't happen.

It is a matter of time, but not only. My own experience shows me that they do most of things, but slowly.Β 

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

I understand you are happier about all that

really not.

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

last time I saw it was 119 female clothing and 39 male.

Seems as a wrong counting. We can count this if you want.I don`t have male character so you can help.

Β 

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

3 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Was I?

They follow discord polls.

really considered.

Try to do anything in a second under ddos attacks, covidΒ and stuff.

It is a matter of time, but not only. My own experience shows me that they do most of things, but slowly.Β 

really not.

Seems as a wrong counting. We can count this if you want.I don`t have male character so you can help.

Β 

hahaha yeah I knew it. You have no reasonable answers just try to come up with excuses for somebody else, and speak in the name of somebody else huh? Ooooh it was a joooke :)Β Ex.... I thought you to be more reasonable than even lying or placing yourself as a spokeperson for people who never asked you to do that. Answers like that about what's a joke or not should realy come from the devs if they are asked. You basically are childish. Even if somebody presents you a fact you close your eyes and ears shouting : "nonononono can't hear you it's not true not true" hahaha. Who you try to impress there?Β 

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

hahaha yeah I knew it. You have no reasonable answers just try to come up with excuses for somebody else, and speak in the name of somebody else huh? Ooooh it was a joooke :)Β Ex.... I thought you to be more reasonable than even lying or placing yourself as a spokeperson for people who never asked you to do that. Answers like that about what's a joke or not should realy come from the devs if they are asked. You basically are childish. Even if somebody presents you a fact you close your eyes and ears shouting : "nonononono can't hear you it's not true not true" hahaha. Who you try to impress there?Β 

Seriously? Can you be constructive?

2 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Seriously? Can you be constructive?

well you first say that it was a theory, then you came with no reasonable response, only sharing your own theories. because... I dare to think that you don't speak for the devs themselves. So don't put yourself in the position of a spokeperson. we can judge things as they are, you don't speak for the community, you don't speak for the devs. you speak for yourself. I draw my conclusions, we might disagree. But at times you simply spoke for them without even backing it up with anything reasonable

Edited by Tsela

6 minutes ago, Tsela said:

well you first say that it was a theory, then you came with no reasonable response, only sharing your own theories. because... I dare to think that you don't speak for the devs themselves. So don't put yourself in the position of a spokeperson. we can judge things as they are, you don't speak for the community, you don't speak for the devs. you speak for yourself. I draw my conclusions, we might disagree. But at times you simply spoke for them without even backing it up with anything reasonable

Β 

7 minutes ago, Tsela said:

you don't speak for the community, you don't speak for the devs.

Β 

5 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Do i have a right on my opinion or only you have this right? Or it is how i speak for someone else?

8 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I draw my conclusions, we might disagree.

I draw mine conclusions and me might disagree.

9 minutes ago, Tsela said:

But at times you simply spoke for them without even backing it up with anything reasonable

Where?

10 minutes ago, Tsela said:

because... I dare to think that you don't speak for the devs themselves.

Dare what? What this phrase is based on?

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Β 

Β 

Do i have a right on my opinion or only you have this right? Or it is how i speak for someone else?

I draw mine conclusions and me might disagree.

Where?

Dare what? What this phrase is based on?

Thank you. Much better. finally you start including stuff like it's your opinion and you personally think that. In that case we can agree or disagree on stuff. I don't pretend I speak for anybody else either. I'm just one person in this community, and so are you

13 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Thank you. Much better. finally you start including stuff like it's your opinion and you personally think that. In that case we can agree or disagree on stuff. I don't pretend I speak for anybody else either. I'm just one person in this community, and so are you

Finally I start? Tsela, i quoted myself. You quoted me. I didn`t start anything. I was at start with the same words.Β I have no idea why you didn`t see my answers to your words.Β Take a grip.

On 5/31/2020 at 12:48 PM, Jennyfrom3dx said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

Β 

I have read all the rules and EULA and i complied to them with what i posted in world chat.
Then i saw this on world chat, where dev Lisa said :
"Who wants to be blocked for French speaking in world chat ?"Β 

lisachat.jpg.8ac363934afd76c037e76be895b3b02a.jpg

The behavior if Lisa is NOT ACCAPTABLE !
It is arrogant behavior and racism !
If this will happen again we will look into taking legal action.

It would suit you if you made an official excuse about this on the forums towards your community and explain us why people are getting banned.
A lot people who are banned are loyal player of your game. Room hosts, room builders, content creators etc.

If you need help from your community. Just ask.
If not, and you keep being the way you are, sooner or later we will all poof and you can stand in your own rooms partying alone.

Good luck.

A player

Β 

Β 

On 5/31/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jada Sinns said:

@R0bTΒ don't agree with me when I say bad things about Americans.Β  That's racist!

Here is the definition of racism since it's clear the word is being thrown around far too much without an understanding of what it actually means.Β  While @Lisa is shown saying something I've never seen before and hopefully it's clarified because I don't think that would ever be the case as I've seen other languages written in World, Local and in Roleplay when the tab was there as well as in PMs that were done by mistake.Β  Never had I ever seen someone be threatened like that for writing another language in the game nor do I think that would ever happen.

Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another.

18 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

Here is the definition of racism since it's clear the word is being thrown around far too much without an understanding of what it actually means.

Oh boy, well first of all @Mar MohanΒ no one actually needed you to give the definition of racism.Β  If there really was any confusion on the subject a simple Google search would enlighten them.

Second I was joking in the quote you made of me.Β  The joke I made, I can't believe I have to explain a joke, to @R0bTΒ was how people were throwing around the word racist without really thinking about it.Β  Which can rob the word of it's power.Β 

Example:

Person A - "I want an in game market in the game."

Person B - "I think that would ruin the game."

Person A - "How dare you! You're racist!"

Person B - *cue surprised pikachu face*

Β 

Now let's go back to the point I guess you were trying to make.

18 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

the word is being thrown around far too much

Yes!  That was what my joke was about.  That people were over using the word.  So please don't misquote people in the future. ✌😁

Β 

11 hours ago, Jada Sinns said:

Oh boy, well first of all @Mar MohanΒ no one actually needed you to give the definition of racism.Β  If there really was any confusion on the subject a simple Google search would enlighten them.

Second I was joking in the quote you made of me.Β  The joke I made, I can't believe I have to explain a joke, to @R0bTΒ was how people were throwing around the word racist without really thinking about it.Β  Which can rob the word of it's power.Β 

Example:

Person A - "I want an in game market in the game."

Person B - "I think that would ruin the game."

Person A - "How dare you! You're racist!"

Person B - *cue surprised pikachu face*

Β 

Now let's go back to the point I guess you were trying to make.

Yes!  That was what my joke was about.  That people were over using the word.  So please don't misquote people in the future. ✌😁

Β 

Well I'm not the one who said it was racism in the first place, I corrected that fact as it's being tossed around so much these days when it shouldn't be.Β  If someone is going to use it, they should know what it means.Β  First it was the original poster then you both used it incorrectly which either way isn't a joking matter.Β  I get a joke but right now that's not a joke and it never should be.Β  Making a joke of something like that is what causes issues which is why I wrote what I had.Β  Don't like, try using the word properly when it actually should be used.Β  I didn't misquote as I used your entire post and shortened the OP.Β  I can't help if you're trying to be sarcastic but you're failing miserably at it.Β  There's nothing funny about it.

Adding given the recent events that have kicked some horrific things going on around the world with protesting, riots, looting and such, it's really nothing to joke about.

Edited by Mar Mohan
Added some more information to it.

I don't know if a rule "don't speak french in world chat" exist, but i know that, at a time, when Bran was still modΓ©rator of the game, She banned me for one day (at first) from the game because i accidentally spoke french in local chat (the good old times of 3DX 1.0 :D). Fortunately, a friend explained to her that i was thinking to write it in pm so i've been banned only one hour.

But if they don't changed the rulessince then, and if i remember well, it's stated that peoples must speak english in WC.

Though, it's years now that everyone is speaking their own language in WC. I've read some russian, some french, some italian, some dutch, some portuges, some japanese, and way more in WC yet. So i don't think the one was banned just because he/she spoke french.

5 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I don't know if a rule "don't speak french in world chat" exist, but i know that, at a time, when Bran was still modΓ©rator of the game, She banned me for one day (at first) from the game because i accidentally spoke french in local chat (the good old times of 3DX 1.0 :D). Fortunately, a friend explained to her that i was thinking to write it in pm so i've been banned only one hour.

But if they don't changed the rulessince then, and if i remember well, it's stated that peoples must speak english in WC.

Though, it's years now that everyone is speaking their own language in WC. I've read some russian, some french, some italian, some dutch, some portuges, some japanese, and way more in WC yet. So i don't think the one was banned just because he/she spoke french.

It was till 2015. Rules were changed.Β All Languages are allowed in public chats today.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

On 6/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, Mar Mohan said:

Well I'm not the one who said it was racism in the first place, I corrected that fact as it's being tossed around so much these days when it shouldn't be.Β  If someone is going to use it, they should know what it means.Β  First it was the original poster then you both used it incorrectly which either way isn't a joking matter.Β  I get a joke but right now that's not a joke and it never should be.Β  Making a joke of something like that is what causes issues which is why I wrote what I had.Β  Don't like, try using the word properly when it actually should be used.Β  I didn't misquote as I used your entire post and shortened the OP.Β  I can't help if you're trying to be sarcastic but you're failing miserably at it.Β  There's nothing funny about it.

Adding given the recent events that have kicked some horrific things going on around the world with protesting, riots, looting and such, it's really nothing to joke about.

I made a joke about beingΒ American to another American.Β  My joke was not about race and I made the joke BEFORE the protests were in the news.Β 

Now you are trying to change the narrative and failing miserably at it.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jada Sinns said:

@R0bTΒ don't agree with me when I say bad things about Americans.Β  That's racist!

Β 

1 hour ago, Jada Sinns said:

I made a joke about beingΒ American to another American.Β  My joke was not about race and I made the joke BEFORE the protests were in the news.Β 

Now you are trying to change the narrative and failing miserably at it.

Allow me to point out when the protests, riots and looting started since you said able how simple it is to Google, so I've done just that.Β  Then since you said that your comment was done before they started, well I just proved you wrong and you failed at proving me wrong and making a point.Β  I'm all about facts as I've stated that before.Β 

The protests began in Minneapolis on May 26, 2020, following the killing of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, in which Derek Chauvin, a white police officer, knelt on Floyd's neck for over eight minutes during an arrest the previous day.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=When+did+did+protests+and+riots+start+over+floyd

Β 

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

btw i might have missed so no advertizments on wc ok coolzz what about our own rooms our own locals ? have we got any answer ?

What will you advertise in your own room? Your own room? And to whom? To people who are already there?

1 minute ago, Whitesnake said:

What will you advertise in your own room? Your own room? And to whom? To people who are already there?

my bra size lol i dont know but its cool to know the do's and dont's :)Β 

anyways i learned local is ok to advertize wc only is bannableΒ 

now to answer ur question without joking...example many here in game run sex rooms and have sites with models etc and ofc they advertize their sites so ppl know the models of their movies they make or the photoshoots or to recruit new actors to shoot movies thats one example ..

others might stream and wanna advertize their plexstorm and many other kind of stuff other might wanna advertize their social media who knows lolΒ 

what matters is to know what we can and what we cant :)Β 

personaly i give rooms i make movies to advertize game i will be making private parties so ofc i also wanna know if i can advertize in my own room and my local the stuff i do and whoever wants to check them or even joinΒ 

9 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

now to answer ur question without joking...example many here in game run sex rooms and have sites with models etc and ofc they advertize their sites so ppl know the models of their movies they make or the photoshoots or to recruit new actors to shoot movies thats one example ..

others might stream and wanna advertize their plexstorm and many other kind of stuff other might wanna advertize their social media who knows lolΒ 

personaly i give rooms i make movies to advertize game i will be making private parties so ofc i also wanna know if i can advertize in my own room and my local the stuff i do and whoever wants to check them or even joinΒ 

That makes sense, my initial skepticism was rooted in actually seeing room owners advertising the room in the Local chat (of their room, of course), which to me looked odd, because only people already in the room would see the ad.

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

So about that bra size?Β πŸ™ƒ

I would like to see a few tabs for different languages in the chat application.

I would like to see Lisa choose her words a bit more carefully.

I'd like to see members such as the OP continue mentioning their concerns but with a bit less attitude

because you got to admit 3DXChat's got the hottest avatars around.

Β 

πŸ˜‰

I don't speak French, Russian or Japanese, just English and Spanish. I chose to type in English due to less spelling errors, and more people use that language. Speaking other languages or typing in the should not be something to punish people. I have used google translate before to help people new to the game not able to type in English get a better understanding and find help for them, Google Translate really sucks. But that is my opinion.