3DXChat Community

Your community is complaining

@Gizmo @Lisa

I am in your game since over 2 year and like to send you this open letter in the hope you get a clear view about what is going on in your community.

I am a member of several big discord groups with all users from your community.
And your community is not happy the way things go at this moment on 3dxchat.

The most heard comments about 3dxchat are

-     frequently crashing of the servers at least 1-2 times a day where users get kicked out of the game and the server seems to be in a loop of disconnecting everyone. This can    take up 30-45 minutes every time
-     lack of communication from 3dx developers
-     not listening to your community's requests.
-     no timeline with future plans of 3dxchat
-    people getting banned recently for spam in world chat

There is no communication from you about the crashing of the servers.
Your community does not know what is going on or what you do to solve it.
We experience crashes every day. It is not nice for room owners who have to restart their parties all the time.
People who are having fun in the rooms are annoyed and have to start over again

We have no idea what 3dxchat wants to do in the future.
We are not inviting friends over to 3dx because it's not a stable platform.

A huge part of your community comes from other games because 3dx is better than those games. 
That must be a compliment for you.
You are the developers. You developed the game. True.
But WE are your community. WE make your game. NOT you.
If you don't have us, you are nothing !

Games like H1Z1 went from 80.000 average player to 300 now because the community left.

We, as your community (the players) are in contact with each other on discord. 
As soon as one player finds a game that is better than 3dx. And they feel better over there, the news will spread and we will leave as fast as we came.
Your community is loyal because we play together. We make fun together. 

If we can get our fun somewhere else, the community will just move on and forget about you.
And then .... there you are. 3dxchat is suddenly a game like H1Z1 with no player base.
That is how it work's anno 2020 !

Communication

We expect you to communicate more with your community.
There are multiple ways to do that. You have the forums, your 3dx server on discord, the loading screen of your game and in the game itself.
Listen to your community when they ask you things like clothing, poses or other things.
Give us a roadmap. What are the plans for 3dxchat ?
If there are crashes of servers. Tell us you are sorry and working on it and keep us posted.
Yes we are annoyed if their are crashes, but we are more understanding if you communicate with us.

Recently you posted : friend changes on your login screen
It looked like this picture.

1900854644_comminicate1.JPG.c09b25ea7f58b93411ad0922a9cf94b9.JPG

Was it too much work to write "button" instead of btn ?
This is just an example of what is annoying people.

Banning of people recently

Recently everyone who puts something in worldchat is getting banned for 48 hours.
There has been NO communication about why this is happening. 
We all got a message like this : 

Reason: WC Spam

Block will end in: xx hour(s)

What should I do?
Please read carefully Game Rules and EULA

I have read all the rules and EULA and i complied to them with what i posted in world chat.
Then i saw this on world chat, where dev Lisa said :
"Who wants to be blocked for French speaking in world chat ?" 

lisachat.jpg.8ac363934afd76c037e76be895b3b02a.jpg

The behavior if Lisa is NOT ACCAPTABLE !
It is arrogant behavior and racism !
If this will happen again we will look into taking legal action.

It would suit you if you made an official excuse about this on the forums towards your community and explain us why people are getting banned.
A lot people who are banned are loyal player of your game. Room hosts, room builders, content creators etc.

If you need help from your community. Just ask.
If not, and you keep being the way you are, sooner or later we will all poof and you can stand in your own rooms partying alone.

Good luck.

A player

9 minutes ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

I am in your game since over 2 year and like to send you this open letter in the hope you get a clear view about what is going on in your community.

-     frequently crashing of the servers at least 1-2 times a day where users get kicked out of the game and the server seems to be in a loop of disconnecting everyone. This can    take up 30-45 minutes every time

We experience crashes every day. It is not nice for room owners who have to restart their parties all the time.

A huge part of your community comes from other games because 3dx is better than those games. 

Games like H1Z1 went from 80.000 average player to 300 now because the community left.

As soon as one player finds a game that is better than 3dx. And they feel better over there, the news will spread and we will leave as fast as we came.

If we can get our fun somewhere else, the community will just move on and forget about you.
And then .... there you are. 3dxchat is suddenly a game like H1Z1 with no player base.

Communication

There are multiple ways to do that. You have the forums, your 3dx server on discord, the loading screen of your game and in the game itself.
Listen to your community when they ask you things like clothing, poses or other things.
If there are crashes of servers. Tell us you are sorry and working on it and keep us posted.
Yes we are annoyed if their are crashes, but we are more understanding if you communicate with us.

Recently everyone who puts something in worldchat is getting banned for 48 hours.

What should I do?

I have read all the rules and EULA and i complied to them with what i posted in world chat.

It would suit you if you made an official excuse about this on the forums towards your community and explain us why people are getting banned.
A lot people who are banned are loyal player of your game. Room hosts, room builders, content creators etc.

If not, and you keep being the way you are, sooner or later we will all poof and you can stand in your own rooms partying alone.

Good luck.

A player

I agree with you, but answer me, apart from the server blocks, does the regulation exist or not?, One thing is the blocking of spam on the world, I agree on this, but the problems caused by others, such as ddos attack etc. etc. are another thing., do not confuse things.

16 minutes ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

Communication

What should I do?

Good luck.

A player

no I'm sorry but this is not racism. I don't see racism but the opposite, he wonders why blocking the French language, it would be if they did! or am I wrong? ...

I don't know wtf these ppl want?

Game was under severe DDoS attack for 4 days and every player got 7 days free + 5 000 xGold.

A tiny minority of players gets banned for 1-2 days cause of spam and hell breaks loose.

Now this one writes about lawsuit without any proof that it was the real Lisa on world chat ?????

It's funny how a lot of saints now appear, people who spam the toilet saying ... what a wonder now the toilet is clean .. Please assume your responsibilities without hypocrisy. I advertise my rooms in the World chat, but respecting, only I do not have ten or twelve people do it for me.. This is  ridiculous

39 minutes ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

lack of communication from 3dx developers

40 minutes ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

That's not true.

41 minutes ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

No we don't. I mean some of us, a very little part, do – by sending clothes/poses to devs, but most of us just paying for the game. We are not making it. 

43 minutes ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

I am not sure it really was Lisa... But... If it's true, it's really nasty behavior. This makes me sad, even if I am not French and not using my native language in public chats. Still, threatening to ban people for just using their native language... Meh. I really hope it's some mistake. 

12 minutes ago, Xizl said:

That's not true.

No we don't. I mean some of us, a very little part, do – by sending clothes/poses to devs, but most of us just paying for the game. We are not making it. 

I am not sure it really was Lisa... But... If it's true, it's really nasty behavior. This makes me sad, even if I am not French and not using my native language in public chats. Still, threatening to ban people for just using their native language... Meh. I really hope it's some mistake. 

sorry a question, but where do you see what you say? Was it written that the French were banished? or was it just a question to understand who asked it? what do you read?....

2 hours ago, Jennyfrom3dx said:

They didn't give us much information true, but we got some.

We don't make the game, they do. And you are free to leave, like the rest of us if you don't like it.
Or stay and support the game, while they are dealing with the recent issues, after the attack.

That last part goes to pretty much every company / game etc. without a customer base, they might not last long, so I doubt they are interested in that.
But do keep in mind that 3DX is created by a small team, with some help from players.

I fully agree there, they are not the best at giving out information, in my opinion they should hire someone to be the public voice between the devs and the community, since they aren't that good at communicating themselves, but at least we got some information about what is going on, right ? 🙂 

This was a small attempt to try and limit the server load, so I don't see what difference it would make if they write btn or button ?
Just complaining to complain at this point ?

I'm not sure about this subject, but I would guess it's another attempt to limit server traffic, since you sometimes see 10-15 people sending the exact same room advertisement ?
It would be nice to see some sort of warning etc. before an enforcement of the rule this drastic is put into effect.

There is nothing racist about this at all.. 
However I find it pretty rude, to speak another language on a public chat, that isn't international, weather if it is russian, french, german, chineese or any other language. 

This could just be photoshopped, I doubt Lisa would do this to be honest.
I mean as far as I know there is no rule, and they wouldn't do this without a rule in place, right ? 🙂

Legal action of what, there is nothing racist about it what so ever.
They state in the EULA that they can terminate, ban or otherwise remove your account without any warning, and you agreed to this, by playing, so they aren't breaking any laws ?

I agree that they should've made a public statment about them taking anti spam measures  before banning people, but then again an apology for doing what ?
Again you accepted that they may ban, terminate or otherwise delete your account at any time, if the see the need for it.

100% agreed, I think a lot of people in here would love to help out, unfortunately I also believe that some would be trolls and try to delay or otherwise ruin it.
So it's a gamble for the devs to ask the community of help, but it depends on what they asked.
But I hope they will be brave enough to ask, if they feel the need.

-- 
I am not necessarily right, nor do I expect people to agree with me, just my opinion.
Have a good day people of 3DX 😃

Edited by MissD
Added another link

9 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Fire is no needed. Just respect to others.

You say that now but wait until we catch a wild boar and have no way to cook it.  Then we'll starve on this island.  Starve I say!

On 5/31/2020 at 7:48 PM, Jennyfrom3dx said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

Communication

What should I do?

Good luck.

A player

VERY well written, my friend.

And I'm completely stunned by Lisa's behavior there :) 

Now everything is clear. No wonder we can't expect anything from these people. They are just some arrogant devs, who will never listen to the community, and treat this with a complete lack of professionalism. Picking sides, probably playing the game and make this their own toy. (so that's why Lisa is only interested in female stuff only, she needs her stuff for her game there) Hopefully a better game will be made made by some people who actually are professionals.

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

Now everything is clear. No wonder we can't expect anything from these people. They are just some arrogant devs, who will never listen to the community, and treat this with a complete lack of professionalism. Picking sides, probably playing the game and make this their own toy. (so that's why Lisa is only interested in female stuff only, she needs her stuff for her game there) Hopefully a better game will be made made by some people who actually are professionals.

Also a theory.

7 hours ago, Tsela said:

Sadly most people don't even bother to complain anymore.......they just move on to another game......