3DXChat Community

Pool of roleplay players ?

LynnMayers

Hey there,

I think it could be interesting to kinda inventory roleplay players here, maybe to introduce a bit what kind of RP we are looking for, when we are available and such.

There is what i would put for me for example :

Character available : Lynn Mayers (Female)

Availability : Everydays : 20:00 to 22:00 UTC, Sunday : 04:00 to 06:00 UTC

RP duration : Long term (The character will be the same along all the various scene. Short term RP there would mean that the character can act differently between each scene and play several roles)

RP theme : Modern, casual, a bit of magic (I guess there you could put whatever "environment" you enjoy. For example if you see your character as a cyborg, you would put something as "futuristic". It would help character who play in the same universe to fit together.)

Partners : [X] Male, [X] Female, [X] Futa

Accept : Almost anything as long as it fit in the story, corruption, incest... (Pretty obvious. Maybe not necessary to put "sex" here, but maybe a bit more the kind of RP you enjoy or a bit "weird" that you accept anyway.)

Refuse : Rape, underage... (Pretty obvious i guess. The thing you refuse no matter what and will put an immediate stop to the RP.)

The idea behind this is too meet others players willing to share some roleplay experience from time to time, even for short scene. Some players can also accept to help others players to create small story, like maybe playing a one time burglar or whatever. Players could search this post and talk together in mp to see what they can do and play together.

I hope you will enjoy the idea :)

Character available : Paolo Borgia (Male)

Availability : no fixed rule

RP duration : Long term (The character will be the same along all the various scene)

RP theme : Modern, casual. He is a kind of easygoing and smiling surfer/motorcycle/rock guy always ready to dance and share beer and toys. Actually looking for a position as DJ, guitar player or singer. Eager to join and temporarily adapt to fantastic/historical RP scenarios (middle-ages / western / futuristic). In this case his character will temporarily "transpose" coherently to the scenario. For instance in a medieval one he will be a smiling outlaw playing a lute with a dark secret related to....the Moon ;

Partners : [] Male, [X] Female, [] Futa

Accept : Anything done with empathy. Literally, everything. Going from Romantic to Rough. Interested in all aspects of BDSM (Naturally he tends towards the Primal Hunter role), but only with partners that feel the same. he tries to "feel" the partner, and expects the same in exchange.

Refuse : Selfishness, no matter the rest. It makes him crazy.

Edited by Paolo

Character available : Erythrea (Female)

Availability : not fixed

RP duration : Long term (The character will be the same along all the various scene.)

RP theme : Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Hard Science Fiction, Transhumanism & Posthumanism, Film Noir-esque scenarios

Partners : [X] Male

Accept : torture, corruption, blackmail, forced prostitution *

Refuse : Ageplay

* caveat: If you play with me, you may dominate me, but you may also end up with cuts, scars, a missing member or even a ripped out throat. So stay away if you are just a boring guy who has watched too many a rough BXC gangbang on your favourite adult tube-service.

Character available : Charley Geyser (Male)

Availability :Variable

RP duration : Long term 

RP theme : Modern, non-fantasy (not into anime, comic book, or sci fi). He's a retired former athlete who now works as a top executive for a sports franchise. 

Partners : [ ] Male, [X] Female, [ ] Futa

Accept : Cheating housewife, boss/employee(interested in either side of that dynamic), celebrity encounter, others I haven't thought of.

Refuse : Rape, Underage, Torture, Gore, Toilet Stuff

Edited by CharleyGeyser