3DXChat Community

Futaba's diary

FutabaSakura

Hiya, thanks for viewing the topic. So I've been wanting to create a backstory for my character for a while now and I think I found a pretty neat way to do it. Yes, obviously Futaba Sakura is inspired from Persona 5, and no, I'm not going to try to hold the lore even close to what the series is doing. This is just a silly spin off that I figured would be fun to write and play around with. I'll try to figure out a good format to write this in to hopefully not bore anyone while reading it. Also, only the first entry is a pretty long one as it explains her learning about this new world. One last thing, I drew none of these images myself! I got them off of Pixiv and some other websites. I've had them for a while now so I don't know who to credit. Either way I appreciate all the artists who worked on those drawings a ton, hopefully they won't mind me using them here!

ps: Futaba's 16 in the series, but that plays in 2016. Hence the reason why I wrote the year behind it too. She's 20 now!

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it ^^ 

January 1st, 2020
I have no idea what happened... we were just celebrating the new years when suddenly the loud sound of fireworks just faded away. Everyone was with me, Joker was laughing with Ryuji, Ann was toasting Makoto, Yusuke and Haru were both drawing the fireworks, and Morgana sat on my lap... The fireworks made me flinch and from that point, I was gone. For a few minutes I thought that I was transported to someone's cognitive world, but I realized that wasn't the case. There was some faint music that I could hear from a distance, some kind of electronic music. 

I wish I didn't go there, but there seemed to be a lot of people there. As soon as I marched through the door, people started calling out to me, asking me to join them on the couch or even in bed. My face was even more red than a tomato!!! Anyways, someone with the same hair color as me walked up to me and asked me if I was lost. I nodded my head, nervously looking around as I felt everyone staring at me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the building. I told her that I was teleported to this place, that's when she gasped. I knew something strange was going on... but what is it?

The girl explained to me that I was in a world where people are driven by lust. I was confused at first, I mean... a world where it's normal to just have s-sex anywhere? But... she was able to prove it straight away as she pointed behind me. Just like she said, people had no shame. A couple was having sex behind me on a bench, they weren't even doing it safe!. She noticed my face had turned a bright red as she poked me in my side. I couldn't even say anything or she... she... She just started touching me! I hate to admit it, but the excitement made me faint...

When I came to be, I realized that I was moved to someone's house. I could hear sounds coming from a tv and two women laughing, they seemed to act as if there was nothing wrong. My clothing was neatly folded beside me so I got up and got dressed. I walked out the bedroom door, crossed my arms and told them to immediately tell me what's going on. The two women chuckled and one of the two got up on her feet. She walked up to me and towered above me... being looked down on still sucks. Anyways she patted my head and told me to relax as she, and it's not a joke, LIFTED ME UP and sat me down in a chair... I crossed my arms and pouted, looking away from them like a stupid little kid... I really need to learn to hold my temper. After some awkward silence, they finally decided to introduce themselves.

The first one that started called herself Raichu. A woman that closely resembled Nami from... what's it called again, A lot of Pieces? Pirate King? Eh whatever, after saying her name, she pointed at the blue haired girl next to her. Raichu told me that her name is Veronya, but Veronya didn't seem to be happy with me. After asking how I got here, they both shrugged. Veronya got up off the couch and grabbed a letter from the table, tossing it onto my lap. The seal on top of it... seemed eerily familiar. 

It was Medjed, what the actual hell is my own symbol doing on this note?! At first I didn't believe it, but why would there be a Medjed letter in this world? So I opened it, and to my surprise... a letter I sent to myself? I guess I'll just stick the letter in my diary, so just read it from there. 

• "Hey me! Listen here... you're drunk, no wait I'm drunk. So you won't rememb-- I won't remember this so I'm writing it down. Someone challenged me to attempt a digital brain transfer... but that's too easy! I one-upped them by making a freaking wireless transmission device! They loved it and treated me to some drinks. How many do you think I had? Four... you're a lightweight! wait... I'm a lightweight! Anyways I wanted to test it so I stuck the transmision device behind my ear. It's possible that you haven't noticed anything because it probably won't even feel like anything happened! So there  you go, me, I teleported myself into digital space... I just don't remember what destination I set it on. It's either gonna be Overwatch, League of legends, Minecraft, or some lewd game I found and never played before, I swear! Good luck me!"

I... I'm not gonna drink again... So judging from my letter, I ended up in the lewd game? I don't even remember what it's called! Welp... I guess I'm going to try and see if I can get out of this place. It's scary here. Luckily I still have some foto’s with me, guess I’ll stick this one in the first entry, my group and I, still together… I miss them already...
59685294_p0.thumb.png.b2d02a93154f77ec449f7f9ebd30ec9f.png

January 18th, 2020
About two weeks have passed and apparently I'm now Veronya and Raichu their sister? They allowed me to move in permanently... but they're freaky. Both already joined me in my bed multiple times even though I said no! I miss Joker and the rest of the crew... I hope they're looking for me...

59688723_p0.thumb.png.44c00011dc1c9558bf31a528fe93d134.png

February 21st, 2020
I hate to admit it,  but they got me addicted... Veronya and Raichu both are too good with their fingers... Raichu brought me to some kind of weird bar. A bunch of people were dancing in the center of the room but she brought me to the bar where we had a few drinks. Raichu yelled someone's name and called her over. She leaned into her ear and whispered something... I had a bad feeling about it, and it came true! The girl grabbed my arm and asked me to come with her... Raichu just smiled and waved like those silly penguins! I got dragged down the stairs, my head rushed with the lewd thoughts Veronya and Raichu taught me. We walked into a private room... she unbuttoned her pants and lowered her panties... I... had no idea that was even possible. I thought for sure that my eyes deceived me, but that girl had a p-penis! She was super aggressive with me and had everything go her way. I didn't like it at all... I think... Also, Raichu took an picture of me being drunk, guess I'll stick it into my diary.

68117907_p0.thumb.jpg.1e71677b433159e4a6a43f6b7f912ce9.jpgMarch 1st, 2020
So I learned about the world of Futa's, and it's wonderful... I met some really strange people, they weren't even human! Demons, angels, goblins, you name it... That made me think... since we've got a computer here at home, maybe I can create the Metaverse here... I'll have to spend some time, but I've got a good idea on where to start.

Edited by FutabaSakura

March 27th, 2020
Mistakes, I made many mistakes! Veronya went berserk! I guess I should explain what happened... So I entered her cognitive world and found her desire to become something called a Majin? It looked pink and had a tail, looked really cute. Little did I know what that would do to her... I'm so sorry Veronya, I really hope you can forgive me... Basically I copied the data from that Majin and pasted it blindly over her own body data. What ended up happening is that Veronya's memory got wiped, her body transformed into that of a Majin and she just dashed off! I hope Raichu won't hate me.

70124973_p0.thumb.jpg.78fb7d23431eaa23c96d5bded27a4043.jpg

April 14rth, 2020
So we found Veronya again. She's in the right hands at least. According to my sources, she's with someone called KurumiSenpai. Raichu eventually met up with Veronya, but something strange happened. She seemed to have been drowned in lust as she teased Raichu until she got into the mood. According to Raichu her body started to taste like... strawberries? And Veronya suddenly grew a c-cock? So many weird things are happening in this world... I'll never get used to it. Raichu did come to me and practically begged me to modify her body too. Should I do it? It's so dangerous... If she really wants it, then I'll have to try my best. She took care of me so I've got to return the favor somehow! Guess I’ll see what I can do with all of this new data.

61007922_p0.thumb.png.e78cb7cccb952094f8b1ae6945ccde49.png

April 19th, 2020
So... shit. I entered her cognitive world, I found out what she wanted me to do... and it was weird again. She wanted me to give her the ability to grow a c-cock on demand. I hopped in my Necronomicon, which by the way is the super awesome ship I can use in cognitive worlds, and started to research the data. The entire idea of having a cock on demand started to sound very interesting, but I didn't want to admit it. So I adjusted Raichu's data, but made a minor mistake. It's not on demand, it's permanent. Woops?...

62082200_p0.thumb.jpg.c4e2bb47cda1aa8e8234966056a0556c.jpg

May 26th, 2020
I did it! I entered Raichu's cognitive world once again and found some very interesting data. I essentially copied the data that's linked to a dick, and turned it into the form of a single pill. Since I don't know who's gonna try them, I figured I'd put in a safety measurement... The pill will work up until o-orgasm has been reached. So if I were to take this pill... and not reach my orgasm... I'm stuck with it... I had my Necronomicon take the pills inside it which allows me to bring them back into the real world. They're safely inside my desk drawers. I'll find someone to test them on later, first it's time to sleep.

May 27th, 2020
It's already bed time, and I'm exhausted... When I woke up, Raichu was on top of me... She kissed me, shoved something down my throat with her tongue. My body tingled, as if low voltage shocks were rushing through my body. It got really hot as my legs rubbed against each other. I could feel things changing and get extremely sensitive. I looked down, and noticed something that wasn't supposed to be there... Raichu fed me my own pill. She... she grabbed onto my new thing and just stroked it! My head was going crazy, a sensation that I had never felt before... that was insane! I uhm... didn't last very long so there wasn't a lot of data to gather for testing purposes, but it worked... it quickly turned back into what I originally had and proved to be a success. I guess I'll keep them on me and test them out a bit more at some point. I've also given up on the other members trying to look for me... I highly doubt any of them can find me here. If anyone from the Phantom Thieves reads this diary, know that I'm alive and doing some interesting things over here!

4a.thumb.png.20dbe107dcc41517db716313c35f4ef0.pngMay 29th, 2020
I'm too damn nervous to take the pill! I've been with several people now but I'm too shy to speak up. People called me a "sub" and wanted me as their "pet" or whatever, but I don't think I should agree to any of those things. Either way... I'm starting to really love it here, it's weird... This whole futa thing is crazy and I'm okay with it. If only I had the courage to speak up to girls, I'd love to test my now dubbed "Futa pill" on others, let them experience what I experienced. We'll see what the future has to bring, either way I'm very excited! I feel that it’s appropriate to take a l-lewd picture here… let’s see… aah I know, Joker would love to see this one :3

Edited by FutabaSakura

69906750_p0.thumb.jpg.3256530aaa2c27ef233d52b5cc3c2e35.jpgMay 30th, 2020

There was a cute kitty right outside my door! It was raining pretty badly so I quickly grabbed Raichu's umbrella and tried to give it some shelter... but the little kitty looked just like Morgana. Could he be in this world too, maybe unable to speak? Either way I kept it! It's roaming around the house right now as I'm writing this. That did make me think though... what if I use my Necronomicon to build my own palace in this world? Maybe I can use it to at least meet with the Phantom Thieves... might be wishful thinking though... Eh we'll see. At least I'm happy to have a cute adorable kitty again! 

Ps: This diary is being written on the computer I've got in Raichu's place. If anyone manages to read this and knows how to build pretty things, let me know because I might need your help!

sick-futaba.thumb.jpg.c754623d8842df00a2eb22efb815b2ef.jpg

June 2nd, 2020

Bleh, feeling sick sucks. High fever, head feels like it's exploding and eating is barely possible. On the flipside, I heard that Veronya found a new family that supports her needs. According to what I could find about them, they're a lovely bunch. It's kinda hard to stare at a screen now though so it was kinda hard to read. Being with family sounds nice! I'm jealous. At least Raichu's nice to me... although she's been sneaking out from time to time so who knows, maybe she found something too? Guess I'll keep spying on her... for now I need to catch some sleep... Hopefully I'll get to find more about the Phantom Thieves... I want to go back.

64816616_p0.thumb.jpg.82e87cf8361f8f56fb96bf835ce5defb.jpgJune 4rth, 2020

The fever finally seems to be calming down... Hopefully I'll feel a bit better at the end of the day... I feel a lot better, especially now that the weather's been less hot too. All these lewd things that have been done with me have been driving me crazy. I wasn't able to do anything the last few days. My lazy ass has been asleep most of the time and if I were to be awake, I'd be on my phone staring at my messages... hoping for one of the Phantom Thieves to respond... Either way, since I'm here now anyways, I should make the most of it. I'm an a-adult now anyways! Once I feel better, I'm going to head out and explore for a bit...

• 3 weeks later...

June 15th, 2020

So... yesterday I was invited to go to this dinner party. They told me it was an exclusive party so I gently declined. I'm not a party person, what makes them think I'll just show up like that?! Either way I showed up >_> There were some people that I recognized, but most seemed unfamiliar. I was told by the one who held this party, Altair, that everyone involved here was brought to this world by some strange force. She continued to explain that everyone came from another world and that we had two options. Either we enjoy our time here or find a way to escape. Something else that I was told, and this really worried me, is that our lust is enhanced in this world. That explains why I've been feeling so strange ever since I've arrived here... Either way this party was more like a meeting to me, only a handful of people were chatting and laughing together. Some of them were even doing lewd stuff together ._.

66560913_p0.thumb.jpg.574b8a46a741e4f703ad27d737a7e76c.jpg

61587760_p1.thumb.png.36e089c1b237278b6079c86eb853cb33.png

June 22nd, 2020

It's getting hot... I hate the summer! Either way I forgot to mention in my last entry that I met an interesting person! Her name was Zoe and she helped me out after I uhm... took my futa pill... Nope, forget what I wrote! She was just very kind to me and helped me out. Seems like she'd enjoy being around Veronya. Speaking of which, it seems like she managed to calm down a bit so I approached her again two days ago. Apparently she wasn't even using all of the magic available to her! I told her about this unique ability to make people feel things that aren't there, I called it "Ghost's Touch". Another thing she's able to do is to increase someone's sensitivity. I can do it with my phone simply by taking a picture of someone, but she can do it by giving them a kiss and having her tail touch them simultaneously. She... tried it out on me and I can confirm, it works flawlessly. This is such a strange world... I might try to see if there's a Mementos here too, a collective cognitive world... if there is, I bet it's filled with lewd desires.

EayhXpvVAAAryah.thumb.jpg.155947fb6dbd69e8459572849368ff5b.jpgJune 26th, 2020

I hate summer... Two days ago I got drunk and someone managed to take me home. The thing is, I don't remember much from that night >_< The only thing that I remember is waking up, completely naked with my clothes thrown across the room. There was no one by my side either... I feel like we did some things together, whoever that was. Either way today it's hot... I went for a walk today but it's too hot. Went back home as fast as I could to undress and just sit in front of a fan. Raichu was home though!!! She stayed quiet and snuck up on me as I sat in front of my fan... she abused the fact that it was too hot to struggle so she started teasing... I guess you could say that we both ended up feeling really good but extremely sweaty. 

Out of character!

So I've been working together with a 3D artist to create a lewd Futaba Sakura model for me. It's quite pricey but I feel like it'll be worth the effort. I'm currently learning a lot about Blender in order to make some nice scenes. I'll try to put together my own background scene and try to replicate the "Café LeBlanc" from Persona 5 myself, that should help with some interesting scenes ^^

Now of course this is going to take a while, like I can't give an estimate at all. The 3D model is almost done being modeled and after that it's going to get textures, clothing and hair simulations, and rigging. Besides the creation of the model, I also have to grow accustomed to 3D modeling in Blender as I've never done anything of the sort. I'm sure it'll be fine if I give myself plenty of time.

I'm not planning to make any fancy animations or anything, I simply want to make a comic style version of the story I'm telling here. Once the model's done, I'll probably post some random poses showing her off, but actual scenes will have to wait. I'm also not planning to use any other custom made models for a while since this is simply a passion project. To give you an idea, this Futaba Sakura model is going to cost me 550 euros and I'm not planning to pay another 550 for a second custom model. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to make my own at some point!

Anyways, that's about it. If this plan continues and grows to become a reality, then I'll most likely drop this "Futaba's Diary" post and continue on the new one. It's going to be based on the same story as this one, but slightly changed. For example, the very beginning is something I can't re-create in 3D since I don't have any of those models ready to be used. Same with characters like Veronya and Raichu, I'd love to bring them in but I'm afraid that I can't with my current budget. This whole idea isn't something I made up in order to earn money, so spending that much should be out of the question. 

Hopefully that's enough info and I really hope that I'll be able to pull through with this >_<

ps. is it possible to somehow extract the default appartment from the game and import it into Blender or would I have to recreate it?

EZ-TqCaUwAApgxo.thumb.jpg.c8f199cc8770c535cd564478a22d3eed.jpgJune 29th, 2020

The world's been dark for a while now, I've got no clue what's happening. I've heard some echoing voice that it's a ddos attack? The computers in this world have all shut down too so I can't really do much to help. Raichu's been missing too so I don't know what to do T_T I've filled the house with candles so there's at least a little bit of light left... but I hope this will blow over soon. Another interesting thing is that I had a strangely realistic dream last night... I was sitting at cafe Leblank and I was just chatting and drinking with Ren. He made the coffee and told me to stay calm, that everything would end up alright... Was this dream a sign? Are they looking for me? Maybe I'm just going crazy, oh well I guess time will tell. For now I'll just wait around for the light to return to this world.

68929262_p0.png.230949293ff22115911f6670e9a63d19.pngJuly 1st, 2020

My eyes! I was just swinging on the swings until the sun suddenly started shining again! The entire world was suddenly overflowed with people again, although I did experience some strange things. One of which was the phone numbers of the people seemed a bit off, but I guess that'll get better as the days pass. Either way there's light again! Time to meet some people :3

• 3 weeks later...

69333663_p0.thumb.jpg.397495f42fb493518a2a777b5cbb1cc0.jpgJuly 16th, 2020

It's been a while... but I've been dealing with uhm... some interesting stuff I suppose. A little while ago when I was at this weird party, Altair said that one of the two possibilities of people staying here is because our sense of lust is increased or enhanced in this world. I'm... starting to believe that's the case... The last 2 weeks have been extremely difficult for me, it almost felt as if something was manipulating me in order to feel this sense of lust. Raichu has been uhm... helping me stay sane...? I guess that's a nice way to put it yea...

I also had a very strange dream yesterday... I met everyone, and we talked for a bit. It almost felt too real... I mean Ryuji was worried about me, Ann asked infinite questions, and Joker... he blushed and even cracked a smile for a split second. Oh and I got to cuddle with Mona again! But it felt too real to be a dream... I think they somehow contacted me. I guess it's time to put some real effort into making this Metaverse app connect to my old world... maybe I can finally get it to work...

76418587_p0.thumb.png.da58fc627b05ebbfb590316a5282d5d1.pngJuly 22nd, 2020

Welp, that's that. Spent multiple nights without sleep to try and get it working and it just isn't! *a bunch of text has been crossed out here and is unreadable*. I can't believe the insane waste of effort in this dumb project. Of course the Metaverse can't connect outside of this world, that's just a silly pipe dream. 

On the other hand... I did learn something very interesting. Apparently I'm not the first one to try and look into this strange sense of lust that we're all being exposed to in this world. Earlier today I found some documents left by scientists who have either given into lust or went missing. They stated that there's some people who are immune to this whole lust sense. It's a rare find, but those who are immune are just able to walk around without feeling... you know... excited. They also believe that there's something out there that's doing this to us, that's making us feel this lustful. 

Now maybe, just maybe, this world has a Mementos too? A collective "palace" of everyone's heart. If this place does have a Mementos, then maybe that's where this lust feeling is coming from. Mementos is really scary though... I don't want to go in alone. I need to find someone who can help me first... but first, there's something I have to take care of... Screw this stupid lust thing! I can't even spend one day without touching myself!!!