3DXChat Community

why people getting banned for advertising on WC

Partywiggles

1 hour ago, Borlto said:

Could the in game admins just tell us what is and isn't allowed in world chat? That should clear all this up.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS A GREAT IDEA. LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS ALLOWABLE AND WHAT ISN'T. THAT WAY IF THEY ARE BANNED THEY KNOW THE REASON.

I personally think this is a good think, specially when it comes down to people spamming the same event, but with different people spamming it.

It should be monitored to be honest. people get fed up of people spamming same event over and over again, not even allowing others to advertise the room or event.

But people should be aware of the situation and not just ban them for not knowing, I find that wrong and unjustified, so I ask Devs please make this clear for people, not all people read forum, this is got to be a set rules for 3dx chat in game.

Edited by Maxinejuicer

I was banned! I'm in shock! I didn’t write anything bad when I didn’t insult the game! I have always supported 3DX CHAT and developers! I always thought that Lisa and Gizmo are my friends! I’m really sad that the new system bans people who have nothing bad! I want to ask a question - did you banned me because I supported people whose system banned? This is Misspartywiggles, partywiggles, DjLogan, Badussy, Perl, DjMoonNoire! They are my friends and have done nothing wrong! I demand an answer! I have more than 2 thousand friends in 3DXCHAT !! They support me! Why banned me? Maybe because I showed beautiful locations that people did! I call on all people who know me, support me, I loved you all! From Russia with love! I always supported the game, but now I don’t know ......

On 29/5/2020 at 21:05, djMoonNoire said:

No he sido ofensivo. No he dicho malas palabras. Todavía no entiendo mi prohibición durante 46 horas. Todos estamos esperando noticias ya que pagamos como todos y no hay una razón válida ... además, sin previo aviso.

A mí, me ha pasado lo mismo, y no lo entiendo. Me han suspendido la cuenta durante 48 horas, sin explicación... 

No entiendo nada. Pensaba que tenía un comportamiento ejemplar, y me veo que estoy equivocado.

Gracias por compartir.

Salu2

3 hours ago, OLESYA said:

I was banned! I'm in shock! I didn’t write anything bad when I didn’t insult the game! I have always supported 3DX CHAT and developers! I always thought that Lisa and Gizmo are my friends! I’m really sad that the new system bans people who have nothing bad! I want to ask a question - did you banned me because I supported people whose system banned? This is Misspartywiggles, partywiggles, DjLogan, Badussy, Perl, DjMoonNoire! They are my friends and have done nothing wrong! I demand an answer! I have more than 2 thousand friends in 3DXCHAT !! They support me! Why banned me? Maybe because I showed beautiful locations that people did! I call on all people who know me, support me, I loved you all! From Russia with love! I always supported the game, but now I don’t know ......

THERE IS POSITIVELY NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO BAN OLESYA. NO ONE DOES MORE TO PROMOTE 3DX THAN SHE DOES. SHE IS ONE OF THE KINDEST PEOPLE IN THE 3DX WORLD AND SHE IS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY DRAMA OR RUMORS OR GOSSIP. IF IT IS AN AUTOMATED BANNING SYSTEM, MIGHT I SUGGEST CHANGING IT BEFORE YOU LOSE GOOD PEOPLE?

SEEMS TO ME PEOPLE WHO NEED BANNED AREN'T AND GOOD PEOPLE ARE.... AND THE SCARY PART IS DEFENDING FRIENDS AND SPEAKING OUT BRINGS A FEAR OF BEING BANNED MYSELF. 

Edited by panCDCA

2. Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, for all game chats and channels.

You agree not to do any of the following while using the Game or any SexGameDevil game chat or channels.

2.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome.

if I insult a big bitch girl while I fuck her and she asks is it inappropriate language ?

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

men came to harass me and asked me to partner with a lot of spam. I made several reports they are still there and never been banned why however there was marked zero tolerance level... 

2.03. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, underage sex, or underage sexual preference are prohibited.

so if i have sex with a black girl who plays the role of a 16 year old girl and i say you are too good my little 16 year old black slut i can be ban ?

2.04. Allusion of racial or national supremacy, as well as discriminative propaganda on any level is prohibited.
2.05. Spamming or posting nonsensical messages is prohibited in the chats. This also includes excessive use of caps.
2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels. Begging/Soliciting includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional credits, and requests to transfer game gold.
2.07. All types of ads for sale, exchange, or other options for the transfer of accounts from one user to another violate EULA and are prohibited in all game chats and channels.
2.08. Distribution of user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.10. Attempting to extort information from users, including information necessary for the use of their account is prohibited.
2.11. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, such as illicit drugs, is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the linking of, or discussion on, websites dedicated to vulgar, racist, abusive, illegal, or any other content prohibited by the EULA, or linking to the resources that contain such advertisement or content.
2.12. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect that a cheat or hack exists or have any other problems or concerns on these topics, provide the necessary information to technical support.
2.13. Discussion on, advertising of, or linking to websites, in relation to the selling of gold, credits, promotional codes, leveling services, or game accounts is prohibited.
2.14. Death threats and other threats of violence in real life, directed either against individual users, game masters or administration of the project, are prohibited.
2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.
2.16. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.
2.17. Discussion of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to negative portrayal of religious and political figures is prohibited.
2.18. Discussion of decisions or sanctions made by Game Masters or Administration in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.19. Any kind of provocations for other players to violate the EULA as well as additions to it is strictly prohibited.
2.20. Any statements or other actions that violate any applicable laws or regulations are strictly prohibited and will be strongly suppressed.
2.21. Any attempt to create nicknames, groups, or organized communities of players associated in any fashion with organizations which violate any applicable laws or regulations is prohibited. This includes but not limited to, direct or indirect references to Nazi symbols, abbreviations and well known leaders.
2.22. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, including rights of privacy or publicity is prohibited.

well i will not continue to give an example for each rule but for my part a sex game where there are these kind of rules it is a little contradictory with the logic of reality...

after if I understood correctly we are temporarily banned because the advertising is too big suddenly the bot in charge of spam puts you out just because you marked a line too many.

3 hours ago, Tohi said:

2.03. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, underage sex, or underage sexual preference are prohibited.

so if i have sex with a black girl who plays the role of a 16 year old girl and i say you are too good my little 16 year old black slut i can be ban ?

You shouldn't be playing with someone that identify as a 16 years old girl in the first place...

2 minutes ago, Rondon said:

You shouldn't be playing with someone that identify as a 16 years old girl in the first place...

When I first started, I had a female avi cold me saying she was from Denmark and 13 and she could play because it was "legal" in Denmark for her to play. I immediately said no thanks and told her I don't RP with minors and she said she truly was 13 and it was legal in Denmark. When I asked how she got on, she claimed she used her mom's credit card. I immediately blocked her.

So, my feeling is you don't know who is on the other end. If they are saying that they are minors (and I believe worldwide everyone has to be at least 18 to be in games like these) it could be a cop or worse someone looking for a reason to shut 3DX down saying they let minors play. Plus, there is NO REASON to want someone that young.

Seriously, if you are in your early 20's (or older) and looking for a minor in an online sex game, you may need help.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, OLESYA said:

O they are banning anyone and everyone who advertises in WC for anything.  I am sorry you were banned. 

• 3 months later...

I've been blocked just telling WC that my room is open...when lots of other people do it day after day..and nothing happens to them.  As well...every day, there are political and religious comments and rants in WC..but those people continue to do it.  It's about time that the discrimination stops...the rule should apply to everyone for everything listed in the TOS...otherwise...it's favoritism for those who are allowed to continue to break the rules.

1 hour ago, AllaninSouth said:

I've been blocked just telling WC that my room is open...when lots of other people do it day after day..and nothing happens to them.  As well...every day, there are political and religious comments and rants in WC..but those people continue to do it.  It's about time that the discrimination stops...the rule should apply to everyone for everything listed in the TOS...otherwise...it's favoritism for those who are allowed to continue to break the rules.

You'll learn fast, the best thing to do is to avoid WC with a passion. The ONLY time I am in WC is when I first log on or I close a pm window and it defaults me there. WC has always been a cesspool of hate, ego and meanness for the sake of being mean.

2 hours ago, AllaninSouth said:

The problem is the autoban when someone reports you... Some sissies have decided that the World Chat belongs to them. As Pan said avoid it.

Sometimes I will post in WC if something fun is going on in a specific room.  "Fashion Show at such and such"  or "such and such class at Slutmoore is happening in twenty minutes.

Are these bannable messages?  I don't open my own rooms up, they are literally promoting other people's events that new people might enjoy, so they actually experience some of the fun user content in the game.

I am very confused by this "ad" ban.  I would rather go someplace where I was invited anyway, I find the ads friendly and they lead me to new people.  Isn't that what we are here for?

-Jelly

"I would never join a club that would allow someone like me as a member." - Groucho

52 minutes ago, JellyJones said:

Sometimes I will post in WC if something fun is going on in a specific room.  "Fashion Show at such and such"  or "such and such class at Slutmoore is happening in twenty minutes.

Are these bannable messages?  I don't open my own rooms up, they are literally promoting other people's events that new people might enjoy, so they actually experience some of the fun user content in the game.

I am very confused by this "ad" ban.  I would rather go someplace where I was invited anyway, I find the ads friendly and they lead me to new people.  Isn't that what we are here for?

-Jelly

"I would never join a club that would allow someone like me as a member." - Groucho

If one or two reports you you might be in trouble. 

18 hours ago, JellyJones said:

-Jelly

You can promote the room on the room list for gold, but seriously, avoid WC like the plague that it is. there are people there that I truly believe look for reasons to report people they don't like. 

What is sad is WC used to be spam central for rooms, now they ban people for even mentioning a room, but allow people to bully and control the chat, it's a fucking embarrassment to the game that they did it that way.

Edited by panCDCA

I'm hearing of all such bans, and people sayin that they have not gotten any warnings, or reply as to why this has happened. I cannot say why these have happened, whether there is valid reason(s) or no.  I do know that in the Rules, it does state 

3DXChat Community Rules

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time, without notice to the owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, will not be Reactivated.

So, from seein such, they don't have to actually be givin any such notice. I'm quite sorry to hear of all this. But the rules, whether messed up or no, are the rules. We all agreed to them.  I'm sure all will be sorted.  :)   ❤️