3DXChat Community

why people getting banned for advertising on WC

Partywiggles

4 minutes ago, Overfiend said:

I was blocked (without notice) for my room ad in the World Chat but i didn't have anyone in my room.  How else was i supposed to advertise that my room was open?  I didn't even post that many times.  I think it's only fair that if my room was empty (except) me to post an offer to welcome people to my room.  Please unblock my account.  I don't think my room ad qualified as spam in this instance.

Well your room being empty or not, it doesn't matter. Spam is spam. If the admins decided to take action against spam, it doesn't matter your room was empty or not. You can use the 300 gold function to push your room up.

But we don't know, maybe it is an auto ban error. We should just wait for the dev to communicate. If it's an error, I'm sure they will find a way to make it up to you.

Again, and NOT saying this is the case, BUT it seems the game is under another attack and the bannings may be a part of that. I don't know how easy it would be for an attacker to use a member's account somehow (or the IP address) to perform his/her attack. BUT maybe that is what happened. 

As for no response, I am not downplaying the bans, but IF the game is being attacked again, the #1 priority for them I am sure is getting the game back up.

Honestly, given the timing I think it has more to do with the attackers using people's IP addresses. Maybe I am wrong and I am sure someone will attack me as stupid here for even suggesting this.

2 minutes ago, PERL said:

no ban has been justified since yesterday this is just the abuse of power by the dictatorship and i am still waiting for an explanation

Dictatorship? Please, let's not use this kind of words for an adult MMO.

1 minute ago, ClaraLust said:

Well your room being empty or not, it doesn't matter. Spam is spam. If the admins decided to take action against spam, it doesn't matter your room was empty or not. You can use the 300 gold function to push your room up.

But we don't know, maybe it is an auto ban error. We should just wait for the dev to communicate. If it's an error, I'm sure they will find a way to make it up to you.

Stellania from our group got a 48 Hour ban for 'spam' and Suspicious activity.
And our policy in the Divas is to only post our WC Advertisement Once every Hour or so.
Far from 'spam' in most notions of the word.

so what do you call it? ban unjustified, no response and ceratin have the right to advertise on the toilet but the others are ban! cronyism? banish me from here too i leave this game goes crazy

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

And our policy in the Divas is to only post our WC Advertisement Once every Hour or so.

Let's wait for the dev to communicate then, I'm sure Giz and Lisa are aware of this.

Edited by ClaraLust

1 minute ago, PERL said:

so what do you call it? ban unjustified, no response and ceratin have the right to advertise on the toilet but the others are ban! cronyism? banish me from here too i leave this game goes crazy

We can't call it anything til we don't know why you people got banned. We have to wait.

Just now, ClaraLust said:

Let's wait for the dev to communicate, I'm sure Giz and Lisa are aware of this.

As far as I'm seeing and hearing, every E-mail Appeal about these bans has gotten the Exact same Response about 'Suspicious Activity' as reason for the Suspensions.

10 minutes ago, ClaraLust said:

Thank you for your response.  Just to be clear, what is the definition of Spam?  In a general sense, I understand spam to be repetitive & unnecessary.  In this case, i didn't abuse the World Chat.  

Also the 300 gold function will make me broke.  That lasts for only a few minutes before someone else bumps up.  So it's not a permanent to the solution.  Users need another alternative to promote there rooms when only a few rooms are hoarding players.  

It's sad to say but i hope you are right and it's just an auto ban error.  If not,  then the devs need to evaluate this policy and new solutions to offer room users a way to promote their room in this room monopoly

Edited by Overfiend

Just now, Derai said:

As far as I'm seeing and hearing, every E-mail Appeal about these bans has gotten the Exact same Response about 'Suspicious Activity' as reason for the Suspensions.

Might be an auto response. Then again, let's wait. You got this thread up, now they will probably see but remember they are facing other issues too these last days.

1 minute ago, Derai said:

I have a question, when did the bannings start? AND is it possible that the person attacking today could have tested the attack by using those IP addresses, which would cause those IP addresses to look suspicious and get auto banned... meanwhile, there's no response because they are working to prevent another attack?

Just a question? BUT is IT possible?

1 minute ago, Overfiend said:

Thank you for your response.  Just to be clear, what is the definition of Spam?  In a general sense, I understand spam to be repetitive & unnecessary.  In this case, i didn't abuse the World Chat.  

Also the 300 gold function will make me broke.  The lasts for only a few minutes before someone else bumps up.  So it's not a permanent to the solution.  Users need another alternative to promote there rooms when only a few rooms are hoarding players.  

It's sad to say but i hope you are right and it's just an auto ban error.  If not,  then the devs need to evaluate this policy and new solutions to offer room users a way to promote their room in this room monopoly

One other solution is to make a thread on the forum about your room, and post regular updates. That's what I did with mine. And if you have any suggestion to make a less invasive promotion systems for rooms, feel free to make a thread about it in Development&Suggestions. 😊

1 minute ago, panCDCA said:

I have a question, when did the bannings start? AND is it possible that the person attacking today could have tested the attack by using those IP addresses, which would cause those IP addresses to look suspicious and get auto banned... meanwhile, there's no response because they are working to prevent another attack?

Just a question? BUT is IT possible?

For now there isn't any confirmation about another attack (or I missed it), so let's try to remain calm and not spread rumors about what's happening. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Overfiend said:

Also the 300 gold function will make me broke.  The lasts for only a few minutes before someone else bumps up.  So it's not a permanent to the solution.  Users need another alternative to promote there rooms when only a few rooms are hoarding players.  

They have been trying to figure out ways to promote rooms since I have been here. I agree some rooms and owners seem to monopolize things, HOWEVER, when I see a room with over 75, unless the owners are close "friends" I doubt I will go because I prefer QUALITY not QUANTITY.

Probably is some sort of an automatic system the oh so smart devs implemented, that automatically bans people for reports. Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Now every salty moron, who thinks the entire world is their very own space , and they should write it's rules, is even encouraged to report anybody for any- or no reason at all, simply for not liking someone

More power to trolls and idiots, instead of more help to those who create and enrich the world with their rooms, music, and personal creations.

7 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

who is behind this ? and what happened last night ?

I'm pretty sure they are referring to the apparent banning of people for placing ads in world chat and as far as who, I doubt anyone has any idea, it's all speculation at this point in time.

5 hours ago, chloe said:

Let’s all wait for an official statement.

image.gif.51eed27bbe17f45923de9d15a7de9848.gif

and the official statement will be:

"Merry Christmas Everyone.

Here's a futa pose for you"

I think the entire game is set on autopilot. I don't think we can expect any form of communication regarding this either

Edited by Tsela

On 5/29/2020 at 8:20 PM, Derai said:

Have those who are conducting the DDOS attacks also hacked the game..?

20 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Have those who are conducting the DDOS attacks also hacked the game..?

I think that’s unlikely. 
Seeing as we’re not getting any Official response anywhere that guess is as good as any other by this point.

But in my opinion, it’s probably something less sinister but equally dumb. 
I keep repeating it. The lack of communication is just plain Bad business. 

This thread made me think twice about buying a 12 month subscription.

I'm not going to buy the game until this is resolved.  

I don't want to buy the game, then advertise a room, only to be banned from the world chat.

Could the in game admins just tell us what is and isn't allowed in world chat? That should clear all this up.

Edited by Borlto