3DXChat Community

why people getting banned for advertising on WC

Partywiggles

anyone all club owners and groups that are getting bullied most come and sit on one table and put a stop this stupidity , some days i 20 people other days 130 people but what must all know here about our group and members we are here only enjoy our free time here we are not here for fame or anything else but there is a group they know who they are are jealous over what a stupid game 

Most of the clubs in this game are filled with groups of people who are fun and interesting with crazy and awesome personalities. I’ll be honest I joined 3dx because I was pretty lonely and wanted a social game (the naughty stuff was a plus hehe) and I met SO many beautiful people! That includes you partywiggles :) Lets face it the club owners, their personalities, and the DJs are the lifeblood of this game and treating them like this is unacceptable! We have room builders who make amazing creations too! Point is 3DX wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the passionate people who work hard so that the rest of us have special places to go and hang out at! Bad way to handle the promoting in WC 3DX

I am ok with that if we make mistake ...if we have offended someone on any grounds .. but we are not... on the contrary we give a smile to the same people we hang out with them we make contacts we play for them ...we never write on the WC any rude bad words never ,,,,we never report someone for inv in the room we never report someone if abuse us...we find way to calm that

Thanks 3DxChat for giving a lot of people a temporary  BAN without any explanation !! It is just a certain amount of people that got banned for the  same reasons and No explanation why !! Once we try to  get some Support they all hide !!  I think some corrupt things are going on here  wich is terribly wrong people pay for this game there cant be No side picking or favorite another person !! I do hope they come with a good explanation for all of this 

we have not even received an e-mail where they explained the reason for this ban when that day in the world we spammed and the days ago there were hundreds of spam but no one blocked in this case where is the problem? I want to understand I am a paying user and I want clear explanations

I was blocked (without notice) for my room ad in the World Chat but i didn't have anyone in my room.  How else was i supposed to advertise that my room was open?  I didn't even post that many times.  I think it's only fair that if my room was empty (except) me to post an offer to welcome people to my room.  Please unblock my account.  I don't think my room ad qualified as spam in this instance.