3DXChat Community

A mistake that won't happen again

TrissM

Hello everyone

I just want to ask if anyone can help me out. I was playing 3dx 2 days ago with my gf and I was having a strong drink. I mistakenly mentioned the forbidden word in the chat as I was making fun of it

I got banned but unfortunately I don't have the order ID so I can't contact customer support to explain that I was actually drunk. I'm not a person that breaks rules but I wasn't thinking straight that night.

It's still displaying a "?" next to the thing that tells you how long is the ban. Can anyone help me out in anything please? I hate breaking rules and that mistake won't happen again hopefully

Edited by TrissM

56 minutes ago, R0bT said:

you can get your order id from https://customers.bmtmicro.com/servlets/CustomForms.CustomForm   Keep in mind your password isnt the same as your game password so just use the lost password part. If you still have the original email when you ordered, will also be on there....

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.06271bd44a88a4c4d9627560df47b2dc.png

The code was a gift and the person that gifted it to me doesnt have it anymore but I'll try to send them this

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure what word that was but there are alot of them that seems to upset the Politically correct crowd that cant handle contraversial topics and words.  Not so free speech i guess just like social distancing is more accurately social isolation.  Free speech is fine till some one disagrees then your labeled bigoted against some race, confused gender or sex.  after all isnt that what the IGGY BUTTON  is for turn off people so you dont have to read what they say.

• 1 month later...

not sure what the word was but guess if she said it they would kick her off the forum and us for listening i suppose.  They could at least post the words that are forbidden.  So we could ban the banners that posted the banned words.  think they will fall for that. LOL Here is to us the emotionally tough who dont give a dam what is said to us.  Me drinks a beer and gives a finger ot the overly sensitive.  Klink!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, faithhopelove said:

WtF? Forbidden words? I hope it's just a specific room/world-chat rule and, for example, in my own world I can turn off all censorship?

There’s an automatic chat filter for some words. 
Mostly the names of two Pirated Games based on Stolen Code from this one. 
Mentioning the names of said games or links to their sites in any chat, even PM, automatically bans you for 48 hours. Or more.

Allegedly. 

1 minute ago, Derai said:

There’s an automatic chat filter for some words. 
Mostly the names of two Pirated Games based on Stolen Code from this one. 
Mentioning the names of said games or links to their sites in any chat, even PM, automatically bans you for 48 hours. Or more.

Allegedly. 

Hm, that's interesting, ty. I mean I can understand when we are talking about some, basically, bussiness-related problems or, like, civilized behaviour in world-chat, but I just want to protect my right to be insulted in any way imaginable, lol. At the right time, at the right place and with the right people, of course, but still.