3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

3 minutes ago, DustyWibbles said:

I’d have to a be complete idiot to tell ya that ;) sadly I failed the idiot exam by turning up at the right time on the right day  🤪

Another genius.  Surrounded by them here!🙃

In other forums, usually the discussion of admins action topics get locked and removed with a warning, and be asked to appeal their bans with the support if the banned people can appeal their ban, I'm surprised it's even left to take that long in here.

.....raises my hand to have been deemed worthy of a BAN from 3DX for the next two days.

I can't wait to enjoy RL more for these two days and nights.

Maybe I should create and open a room in 3DX when I return where those who have now been banned can be there. I will guess there would be a record attendance since it appears so many are now forced to be in this no longer exclusive 'club'. lol

13 minutes ago, DJStarrFyre said:

.....raises my hand to have been deemed worthy of a BAN from 3DX for the next two days.

I can't wait to enjoy RL more for these two days and nights.

Maybe I should create and open a room in 3DX when I return where those who have now been banned can be there. I will guess there would be a record attendance since it appears so many are now forced to be in this no longer exclusive 'club'. lol

Sorry to hear ya got reported hun. 
It’s best to just forget about ‘advertising’ a room in World Chat from now on. 
Even in their silence the ‘Devs’ are sending a clear message. 
It doesn’t matter who you are, or if in the case of Olesya, you’ve been giving the game free promotions for years. 
Everyone is equal now. 

ps: Taking bets on how long it’ll take the resident jester to come and claim he -is- special or that we should cry more. 

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

Everyone is equal now. 

Well, this part is pretty good thing if you ask me.

Don't mean that I support their new ban politics tho.

Banning the ones who really spam their shit – yeah, good idea. 

But banning people who advertise few times in a hour or even just once and especially doing all these stuff without any warning... Meh.

There are bans for mentioning other games (which is not forbidden and at first glance a violation of 3DX’ own terms of use I guess) and spam and new for insult. The insult thing is tricky because it would mean the system reacts to German too. I more think it happens by chance because of a simple automatical keyword ban and if bans happen there is nobody who does a manually crosscheck on the context if there really is a ban situation.

Automatic bans without instant manually re-checking are not acceptable from my point of view. Banned users sometimes get a standard reply that the ban will be investigated. I more think they should be rewarded with a high amount of extra game time, at least 10 times the ban time minimum, if the reason for the ban cannot be clarified.

This banning by chance seems like arbitrariness and people become frightened to chat free. In the end exactly this could lead to they change to the games they shall not mention and are banned for.

6 hours ago, R0bT said:

forums,  maybe . game, not a chance.  But even if i am, i have hundreds of avis in the background just waiting. I have all kinds of money. 

giphy.gif

Did you hear anything about change logs. You false is easy to check. Cry me a river.

The Stars and Bars' by Trexlerhistoricalart on DeviantArt

• 2 months later...

2 hours ago, Anaganda said:

apparently, it's just a troll who is butt hurt cause someone dumped her... and is proving why it was a good decision :D
nothing new in the world of 3dx... let's just let it pass ^^

You can't expect Dave to pass unfortunately. He is like hurricanes that hit the United States, they just keep coming with different names, and cause destruction each time they do.

4 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Isn't it against TOS to give out personal information? Butt hurt or not its not cool.

It is against the TOS. I may be mistaken but I think making fake avatars of other players like Kira is also against the rules too. I can testify that is not her real avatar in that pic because I sat right next to the fake imitation of her that he made in the real Kira's room, as he sat there and sulked about being dumped for lying to her about not being Dave.

1 minute ago, Coldheart said:

It is against the TOS. I may be mistaken but I think making fake avatars of other players like Kira is also against the rules too. I can testify that is not her real avatar in that pic because I sat right next to the fake imitation of her that he made in the real Kira's room, as he sat there and sulked about being dumped for lying to her about not being Dave.

Well she can use that as her defense. I really don't care.  I can say that people have been making alts since the day the game started. They lie and cheat and stalk every day. Is it right? Not in my book.  But it is not against the TOS.

6 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Well she can use that as her defense. I really don't care.  I can say that people have been making alts since the day the game started. They lie and cheat and stalk every day. Is it right? Not in my book.  But it is not against the TOS.

It sure is.

3. Names, Avatars, Images / Video and Signatures.

You agree to not include the Following:

3.01. That contain profanity, Including its abbreviated form.
3.02. That contain insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment.

3 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

It sure is.

3. Names, Avatars, Images / Video and Signatures.

You agree to not include the Following:

3.01. That contain profanity, Including its abbreviated form.
3.02. That contain insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment.

okay if that is the way you read that then they are both wrong. But that is up to the dev's to decide. I won't waste my time arguing it. You have a lovely evening.

PS...I read that as letting you know that profanity or insults and personal attacks etc should not be used in an avatar name

Edited by SusanLouisa

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know if this "spam" policy, what ever it is would applyl to the Discord?

I want to advertise my event but how can I if I can't post an ad in World Chat or send and invitation to my friends?

If I can advertise my event in Discord where would I post it?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, DJBrianna said:

Does anyone know if this "spam" policy, what ever it is would applyl to the Discord?

I want to advertise my event but how can I if I can't post an ad in World Chat or send and invitation to my friends?

If I can advertise my event in Discord where would I post it?

Thanks.

hey brianna ads never worked in 3dxchat amd never will so its pointless  to even make world chat ads 

the way game works is by knowing ppl and have lots of friends so when u open those friends might visit you 

now about discord ..well ofc u can advertize in discord channels if u have join some discord group  but keep a small basket :) 

from ur name i assume u dj so it means u open a music room ...So there are 2 groups of ppl in short 

the sex ppl and the more social ones ..forget the sex ppl cause u have a party room so u left with the social ppl (arround 30-40% of game population that visit their friends or their groups etc etc 

so to sum it up :) If u wanna keep opening a party related room join a group so u can help each other (u lose some freedom being in a group but ist what u pay to get some guests :) u might also not be able to open whenever u wish also cause some on ur group might also have a party ...

The solo version that i personaly love and was doing 3 years :) Solo is best u do whatever u want whenever u want 

without have any obligation to anyone 

requirements is to open often and in specific times so ppl slowly learn you and have regulars ..like they say rome didnt build in 1 day :) so u need to be consistent and have a consistent scedual of opening 

Now my personal opinion since i have done everything in this game being top dj for years also ...

djing in a sex game ? i said lmao i look back and what im thinking is just LOL i mean ok sure was fun djing  but its a sex game lol not a UK best dj or got talent etc 

just put a whatever stream to play some music (mind that over 50% have music OFF ^^ i too years now )

and just have fun with ur sex adverntures :) 

If ur fantasy is being a dj i would suggest hmm try to apply in a virtual station or a web radio so u also get paid and do the thing u love ...

Think about it the game has rooms like BBC bwc colds ok slut rooms suck rooms cucrooms bdsm rooms ...Djing ? lol 

just enjoy the game :)