3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

5 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

There are no easy solutions saddly pay per post on wc will make ''spammers'' pay xgold to post a ad ...also i wanna ad to this that most ''spammers' spam cause they dont want to spend xgold to top the room ...so 50% of those spammers will stop spam and maybe rest 50 % will spam way less by paying each time ..its a solution  but makes all other ppl also pay to chat on wc lol as i said no easy fix without hire ppl ...not to mention now 3dxchat cost half the money ^^ 

spending xgold to top the room is another way to promote an event and it is very effective (but this will change because people will use it more because they can't put their adverts in wc anymore… so the 300xgold will top the room for an average of 10 secs ;) ) BUT it doesn't solve the problem of the additional information hosts might give to potential visitors.

1 minute ago, Kemistry said:

spending xgold to top the room is another way to promote an event and it is very effective (but this will change because people will use it more because they can't put their adverts in wc anymore… so the 300xgold will top the room for an average of 10 secs ;) ) BUT it doesn't solve the problem of the additional information hosts might give to potential visitors.

listen personaly i think that a host can spam all they want in their own room so the info u say can be given there 

no clue why some where banned only by saying stuff in their local if its trully the case and havent been banned for other reasons we currently do not know ...and for more clarifications some certain someones are MIA hahahaa 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

no clue why some where banned only by saying stuff in their local if its trully the case and havent been banned for other reasons we currently do not know

We 'tested' this last night, we simply greeted as normal at our Diva Party.
None of our greeters got banned for the 'spam' of "Welcome (name)"
Nor did anyone get suspended for our nonsensical 'WAAAAAGH' shouts, so I'm cautiously confident that Stellania just got Suspended for putting the Advertisement into World Chat when she opened our room on Thursday, and NOT for anything after that.

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

We 'tested' this last night, we simply greeted as normal at our Diva Party.
None of our greeters got banned for the 'spam' of "Welcome (name)"
Nor did anyone get suspended for our nonsensical 'WAAAAAGH' shouts, so I'm cautiously confident that Stellania just got Suspended for putting the Advertisement into World Chat when she opened our room on Thursday, and NOT for anything after that.

thing is many still do ads but they havent got suspended lol  even tho its on wc ..So my guess is those ppl havent got banned from a autoban system but most likely someone report them 

..im speculating here lol 

20 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

listen personaly i think that a host can spam all they want in their own room so the info u say can be given there 

Nope. I want to give the information earlier so people can decide wether they want to join my room or not.

28 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

Nope. I want to give the information earlier so people can decide wether they want to join my room or not.

well maybe devs do it so when someone opens a room they can write some info and when a player clicks that room a pop open with a description :) 

Creating a separate advertisement chat channel while banning people for advertising in WC really seems like the easy solution to keep WC clean of spammers, while location owners and party hosts still will be able to give people the information about their location/party. Ofcourse this channel also have to have a waiting time between the messages. Maybe minute, maybe more. And yes, it have to be paid. Not because "3dxchat needs more money!!!" but first of all because it will be a good way to stop real spammers who spam their advertisement every minute or in worst cases use the help of their friends to spam even more often. If they want to ruin the chat like this they have to pay a lot for it. Though, I personally think that the ones who spam same message more often than once a minute (cheating by using their friends help) should get temporary bans EVEN for doing so in advertisement channel. Fuck those cheaters. They are ruining the game experience for others, so if their parents did not care to give them a proper education about how to behave in the society and why it's important to respect other people – maybe punishments will push some sense in their heads. I think it's not that hard for the devs to make a script that will autoban people who post the same message from different avis in a short period of time. Of course, they can avoid this rule by making their messages slightly different... But in this case they will at least have to pay for it. And yeah, they still will be dickheads.

As an additional solution to make the life of location/party hosts better, devs can make a pop up menu for locations. Add a button "info" near the button "join" so people can click on that button and see additional information about location provided by its host.

Edited by Xizl
spelling

Wow... sickeningly for once, I have to agree with Alivia. The host of a room should not be banned for spamming their own local chat if they want.

WC is understandable, but if it's -your- room, the only person that can say if they want to spam or not, should be the room owner.

I'm even worried about what you type in PMs now... This is not a totalitarian dictatorship, it's supposed to be a social experience.

I, for one, do not think it's fun under this current system

we should get rid of clans and families etc etc and be free to go where we want, you all know that there are clans here and that if you go to a person then you are unwelcome just for having friends orif you spam after them they threaten you!
some perosne are also threatening.
for what? you can have 200 users in a room but you will never be anything compared to the number of 3dxchat users!

they make war on what? what is it for ?? Do you think that without them you won't have fun anyway ?? well they are wrong! and who still follows this idea in my opinion is a person who has not understood the meaning of this place.

I got tired of these madmen, I think the administrators did well to ban the publicity of the rooms in the world chat!.

we only came to this thanks to these people,that threaten and you all know who! I say it is time to end this bullshit, you all know that it is so! so now it is useless to find excuses!

what do you earn? they give you money to hate others or to have 200 users ? NO! and as long as there are weak people who will follow this principle the iadmin do well to downsize  everything, the admin make their interest and not that of these madmen!.

you all know that it is so!.so now you don't need to be angry but you need to be free as it is in the spirit of this chat! and have fun meeting people and having sex! yes sex, because that's why we're here! don't listen to music! there are other places to listen to music!

with regards to threats, I invite everyone to report who makes them! it is always the same people who do it! WE ARE FREE! we pay to be free !!

if you want to advertise your room because otherwise you don't feel important then we ask at the admin a separate chat, so don't break up to those who want to socialize in wordl chat!

but whoever threatens must be reported! and I will do it from now on!

Good day everyone kisses and hugs!,

Edited by Merilyn

8 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

we should get rid of clans and families etc etc and be free to go where we want, you all know that there are clans here and that if you go to a person then you are unwelcome just for having friends orif you spam after them they threaten you!
some perosne are also threatening.
for what? you can have 200 users in a room but you will never be anything compared to the number of 3dxchat users!

they make war on what? what is it for ?? Do you think that without them you won't have fun anyway ?? well they are wrong! and who still follows this idea in my opinion is a person who has not understood the meaning of this place.

I got tired of these madmen, I think the administrators did well to ban the publicity of the rooms in the world chat!.

we only came to this thanks to these people,that threaten and you all know who! I say it is time to end this bullshit, you all know that it is so! so now it is useless to find excuses!

what do you earn? they give you money to hate others or to have 200 users ? NO! and as long as there are weak people who will follow this principle the iadmin do well to downsize  everything, the admin make their interest and not that of these madmen!.

you all know that it is so!.so now you don't need to be angry but you need to be free as it is in the spirit of this chat! and have fun meeting people and having sex! yes sex, because that's why we're here! don't listen to music! there are places other than to listen to music!

with regards to threats, I invite everyone to report who makes them! it is always the same people who do it! WE ARE FREE! we pay to be free !!

if you want to advertise your room because otherwise you don't feel important then we ask at the admin a separate chat, so don't break up to those who want to socialize in wordl chat!

but whoever threatens must be reported! and I will do it from now on!

Good day everyone kisses and hugs!,

1. Someone stopping you from having sex?

2. No, we are here not for sex. We are here for whatever we wish and whatever game can provide us. Sex, music, building, chat, socialization. Or even all of it. If you, personally, here for sex only – it's fine, but don't project your game view on everyone else.

3. There is nothing wrong with people uniting into families, clans, groups or whatever. It happens in every MMO. Even in a FPS people creating teams/groups. It's human nature. 

7 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

Take it as you want but that sounded weird to me.. i blurred names to not break rules and not personally attack someone if i took it wrong.

ddd.png.66bee45e5073da1ccb99466bdc773dab.png

They really should start banning people for abusing the report button. 

28 minutes ago, Xizl said:

1. Someone stopping you from having sex?

2. No, we are here not for sex. We are here for whatever we wish and whatever game can provide us. Sex, music, building, chat, socialization. Or even all of it. If you, personally, here for sex only – it's fine, but don't project your game view on everyone else.

3. There is nothing wrong with people uniting into families, clans, groups or whatever. It happens in every MMO. Even in a FPS people creating teams/groups. It's human nature. 

1) no nobody prevents me from it because I'm free and I don't care about clans and families, you know very well that there are people I want to command by threatening!, and i got tired of this bullshit! the main thing is sex, you wouldn't do it ?? just build ??  we are all here for sex and to live our lives!

2) playing music?? yes ok but don't impose your thoughts on others!

3) no there is nothing wrong with doing it, but if you impose it with bullshit then it becomes imposition! HERE WE ARE ALL FREE!

4) you know as well as me that there are people who hate others and only because he want to be important, but do they really think they are ?? the admins have shown you that you are not,we are all equal!

if we got to this and thanks to these people, are you complaining now?

Edited by Merilyn

6 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

no nobody prevents me from it because I'm free and I don't care about clans and families

Then where is the problem? You can do what you want in the game, right?

7 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

the main thing is sex, you wouldn't do it ?? just build ??  we are all here for sex and to live our lives!

Not for everyone. I mean almost all of us joined the game bcause of it, but many stayed here because of other reasons. 

I ERP a lot but I also like to just chat and cuddle. Build a little (just my own place, I am not a solid builder), from time to time visiting parties and listen music. I know a couple of people who build much more than having sex. I know a few people who rarely having sex here, mostly like to just chat and hang out. 

10 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

yes ok but don't impose your thoughts on others!

That is exactly what you do, not me. It's you who are saying that we are here for sex. I think that people free to be here for whatever reasons they have. Be it sex, parties, building, just chat or anything else (aside of trolling and ruining others' fun of course). 

If these groups of player treatening or attacking others – just report them. But there is nothing wrong with people gathering in groups in general.

21 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Not for everyone. I mean almost all of us joined the game bcause of it, but many stayed here because of other reasons. 

I ERP a lot but I also like to just chat and cuddle. Build a little (just my own place, I am not a solid builder), from time to time visiting parties and listen music. I know a couple of people who build much more than having sex. I know a few people who rarely having sex here, mostly like to just chat and hang out. 

That is exactly what you do, not me. It's you who are saying that we are here for sex. I think that people free to be here for whatever reasons they have. Be it sex, parties, building, just chat or anything else (aside of trolling and ruining others' fun of course). 

If these groups of player treatening or attacking others – just report them. But there is nothing wrong with people gathering in groups in general.

- I want to have the opportunity to go wherever I want without your bullshit! you are nobody, you are like me and I don't want to be threatened!

- for what reasons? if not to live his life? the truth is that there are people who make other accounts to live it! but you know this,Sex is the thing that unites us all, do we go to rooms to find people or not?

- yes we are all here to live our life without those who want to impose it on us! the rest is just illusory!, I'm happy to be in a nice room, but I'm not happy to be judged only for this room has made it a family or a clan not nice to you!

if these groups of player treatening or attacking others – just report them. But there is nothing wrong with people gathering in groups in general.

-  yes, you have to report them and you know who they are but you don't! why? yet it would be something that would make everyone free..

Edited by Merilyn

7 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

- I want to have the opportunity to go wherever I want without your bullshit! you are nobody, you are like me and I don't want to be threatened!

What are you talking about? My bullshit? What? When and how did I threaten you lol? I am not sure if it's some problems with your English or you are delusional.

8 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

for what reasons? if not to live his life? the truth is that there are people who make other accounts to live it! but you know this,Sex is the thing that unites us all, do we go to rooms to find people or not?

Yes we do. But not always for sex. 

9 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

yes we are all here to live our life without those who want to impose it on us! the rest is just illusory!

All this 3dxchat world is just a pleasant (mostly at least. If not - then I dunno why to stay here) illusion. it's not our "life". 

11 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

yes, you have to report them and you know who they are but you don't! why?

Because no one threatening me.

28 minutes ago, Xizl said:

What are you talking about? My bullshit? What? When and how did I threaten you lol? I am not sure if it's some problems with your English or you are delusional.

All this 3dxchat world is just a pleasant (mostly at least. If not - then I dunno why to stay here) illusion. it's not our "life". 

Because no one threatening me.

- I didn't say it for you, here we are broke our balls for wars.

- no but don't tell me you don't have sex and you don't like it :), it's the thing we like here.

- exact! and the majority of people are not interested in threats and your rooms in world chat! they just want to socialize and the spam made to date did not allow it, if we have come to this it is the fault of those who did it, now he not complain, I repeat, if we came to this and the fault of those who made wild spam, preventing socializing for your purposes is not the right thing.

- but  you all know this, now that the rule has been applied do you complain? Wasn't it better to avoid wars? who gives you the right to annoy in word with your advertising? there is a regulation and it must be respected.

here nobody is more important than another, we are all users and we all pay!..or not??

Edited by Merilyn

4 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

- I didn't say it for you, here we are broke our balls for wars.

- no but don't tell me you don't have sex and you don't like it :), it's the thing we like here.

- exact! and the majority of people are not interested in threats and your rooms in world chat! they just want to socialize and the spam made to date did not allow it, if we have come to this it is the fault of those who did it, now he not complain, I repeat, if we came to this and the fault of those who made wild spam, preventing socializing for your purposes is not the right thing.

- but do you all know this, now that the rule has been applied do you complain? Wasn't it better to avoid wars? who gives you the right to annoy in word with your advertising? there is a regulation and it must be respected.

here nobody is more important than another, we are all users and we all pay!..or not??

I think I get what you are saying, but relax a bit ok?

Each and everyone of us has their own reasons for staying on this Game. Be it Sex, Socializing, Entertaining or Anything else. We're all Free to do what we want, as long as we respect each other.

I agree with your point on the Advertisements. But answer me this, would a message like this: "Hey folks! I have a new club, come have a look!" in World Chat count as an Advertisement or just someone that wants to share their room with the World?
My point with this is that 'advertising' takes many forms. However, I Do agree that the Spam that we had, was Wrong. And Against the rules.
Nobody is currently disputing That fact. There is a Rule, and it's now being Enforced. So be it.
However, again we are somewhat upset and puzzled by the Silence from the Developers that are now Enforcing said rule suddenly.

And in this I feel a lot of frustration from everyone.
So lets just relax a bit, stop attacking each other and just wait for any news. 
It's not the end of the world, or the game.

29 minutes ago, Derai said:

I think I get what you are saying, but relax a bit ok?

Each and everyone of us has their own reasons for staying on this Game. Be it Sex, Socializing, Entertaining or Anything else. We're all Free to do what we want, as long as we respect each other.

I agree with your point on the Advertisements. But answer me this, would a message like this: "Hey folks! I have a new club, come have a look!" in World Chat count as an Advertisement or just someone that wants to share their room with the World?
My point with this is that 'advertising' takes many forms. However, I Do agree that the Spam that we had, was Wrong. And Against the rules.
Nobody is currently disputing That fact. There is a Rule, and it's now being Enforced. So be it.
However, again we are somewhat upset and puzzled by the Silence from the Developers that are now Enforcing said rule suddenly.

And in this I feel a lot of frustration from everyone.
So lets just relax a bit, stop attacking each other and just wait for any news. 
It's not the end of the world, or the game.

I'm relaxed :),

I agree with you

and everyone can do whatever they want, and rightly so,  but always in fairness and respect, your freedom ends where mine begins :) , one  announcement  is not annoying but many announcement and made by different accounts for the same room yes. and then there are wars with threats to users etc. etc., this I think is the worst thing, don't be accepted just because I have friends who are not good for you, some people have done wrong things here and you all know it, so why didn't you report them? this I think is the worst thing.

Edited by Merilyn

Well we opened our room last night and had 130 people at one point. We were open for 11 1/2 hours and I must have said the word "Welcome" and "everyone" hundreds of times and I am not banned. There was only one situation where I wished I had the boot to remove a troll calling everyone in the room assholes. Only one time, early in the evening when numbers in room were still low (below 30 maybe 20 something) when game DC'd everyone.  So I don't know what kind of bot has been attacking others but it was not present last night. I hope its been dealt with now.

I don't think are a bot but they are complaints, I don't think a bot can see the difference between: and hi, the room xxx is open and an hi, how are you? if anything and in repetition, so if so just change the words and it shouldn't prevent you, , but I think it was the complaints that sparked all this, in any case I think it's about world chat.

Edited by Merilyn

1 minute ago, Merilyn said:

I don't think you are a bot but they are complaints, I don't think a bot can see the difference between: and hi, the room xxx is open and an hi, how are you? if anything and in repetition, so if so just change the words and it shouldn't prevent you, , but I think it was the complaints that sparked all this

I said "Welcome Everyone! Come on inside and join the party!" More times than I care to count. Had I said it rl I'd not be able to speak this morning. I also said "Happy Birthday Jersey!" more times than I care to count. I also said "Please come inside and do not block the door or the spawn point as it causes lag for everyone else" about 30 times.  I am not banned and no I am not a bot. So I am leaning towards the being hacked theory.

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

I said "Welcome Everyone! Come on inside and join the party!" More times than I care to count. Had I said it rl I'd not be able to speak this morning. I also said "Happy Birthday Jersey!" more times than I care to count. I also said "Please come inside and do not block the door or the spawn point as it causes lag for everyone else" about 30 times.  I am not banned and no I am not a bot. So I am leaning towards the being hacked theory.

yes but in the local chat.