3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

51 minutes ago, R0bT said:

one more thing.... ex, your still a sneaky underhanded snake who wouldnt know what a actual pussy looked like if it queefed at you.

btw, for all you dudes pretending to be female, a queef is as follows...

the release of air that has been trapped in your vagina, which tends to occur during a workout, when you're sitting cross-legged, or after something is placed inside the vagina

You starting to insult me? Okay. How much alcohol did you drink to build up your courage? I know something that you just adore. Look down, oldfart.

Difference between Union and Confederate - American Civil War ...

I will publish it after each of your insults to me or everyone.

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

This makes no sense at all. 

They do not advertise 3dxchat. They advertise their rooms and parties.

As far as I know most people here were banned for advertising their rooms, not for bad mouthing Gizmo and Lisa.

And just saying.

3dxchat currently have no in-game way to give people information about your party/event.

No way at all. There is no advertising channel. Often no way to fit the decent description using just a room name.

Maybe for you clean world chat is more important than events and parties, but I don't think that most people share your opinion. 

Someone pointed out that the rules only permit in-game ads for 3dx, so they tried to argue that by extension this should be allowed for rooms because they are 3dx, right? Wrong.

Also, the lack of a proper place for ads and self-promotion can be taken up on the forums, not in the in-game chat. This is besides the fact that there is always the possibility (albeit kinda flawed) of spending some coins to boost your room for a while.

16 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

Also, the lack of a proper place for ads and self-promotion can be taken up on the forums, not in the in-game chat.

Most people never read forum aside of server problems.

17 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

This is besides the fact that there is always the possibility (albeit kinda flawed) of spending some coins to boost your room for a while.

It will not help you to give information about your room/party. 

1 hour ago, DustyWibbles said:

To lighten the mood... a bollock naked bloke on an organ. He’s sat on one and playing the other... 

EAEB2F73-3092-4111-8614-D8D3FD09C287.gif

Some things you just can't unsee.  Queue the nightmares. 🤪

spam
Learn to pronounce
male name
ANGLICISM
Repeated sending of an electronic message, often advertising, to a large number of Internet users without their consent.
This type of messages.

but on the latest news there is a one minute timer on the world chat to avoid spam so why people get banned 😅

Chat spamming is the repetition of a word or line typed out by a player using a game's chat system. Most games have some form of text messaging built for in-game communication, there is little to stop a frustrated player from flooding a server with text in the same way a user can flood a chat room.

In my short time in game, I have met two wonderful friends via World Chat.  Both times due to a clueless user (me) typing something meant for Local Chat.  Both times it happened during a period when there wasn't scrolling room ads.  We can debate and agree to disagree on whether it is spam and/or ban worthy.  I get it.  But a World Chat window not full of ads gives this bumbling idiot (on top of an unofficial 3DX village idiot) a better shot at some more titillating conversation and good clean fun!

Just my 2 cents.  Peace.

Jackpine

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Most people never read forum aside of server problems.

It will not help you to give information about your room/party. 

People not reading the forum shouldn't be a reason to spam WC every minute or two with "come to my club xoxo" messages that spread on multiple lines.

And the room info is not what attracts people to rooms anyway. They either go for their fav host if possible, or jump around the rooms and settle where they like. People who want to go to your room will do so with or without whatever info you put out about it. And those who don't know what they want will just read the names of the rooms and explore whatever piques their interest. Don't think that a spammy ad will get anyone to stick to a place.

8 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

And the room info is not what attracts people to rooms anyway. They either go for their fav host if possible, or jump around the rooms and settle where they like. People who want to go to your room will do so with or without whatever info you put out about it. And those who don't know what they want will just read the names of the rooms and explore whatever piques their interest. Don't think that a spammy ad will get anyone to stick to a place.

Gotta agree with this assessment. 
Room Name, and a ‘known’ Host does the trick. 
Hell the last couple of days are proving it. 
No or very little ads in the chat and Still the same rooms end up at the top. Because they’ve built up a reputation. 

Ads aren’t needed really. And specifically not in the format as we saw just before the banning. 
It was way out of hand with groups of people all posting the exact same huge ads.

Sorry, but as long as it is not defined what "3DXCHAT related" really means one could still argue giving information about room openings may be covered same way as clan recuting. This does not object that it really went out of bounds. I just beg to differ, that this point proves your stand as undoubtfully as you presume, @Whitesnake

Edited by Pandorra

27 minutes ago, DustyWibbles said:

There’s a queue for the role of 3DX village idiot, ya can’t just rock up and claim that title yanno 😛

the best encounters in that place are the most unlikely ;). Everything happens for a reason, even mistakes :) 

I was thinking more along the lines of, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day."  But I can handle fate!  Now where do I get my number for my place in queue? 🙃

2 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

Sorry, but as long as it is not defined what "3DXCHAT related" really means one could still argue giving information about room openings may be covered same way as clan recuting. This does not object that it really went out of bounds. I just beg to differ, that this point proves your stand as undoubtfully as you presume, @Whitesnake

I suppose there is indeed room for interpretation in those rules. Apparently the mods themselves thought that 3DXCHAT related clan recruiting turned disruptive enough to be deemed spam worthy of the ban hammer, and that's a take we can't argue with. We just take it or leave it.