3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

1 minute ago, Anaganda said:

😂😂😂 Spoken like you live in developer mind and know their intentions behind what they are doing 👍

And it's possible for everyone to chat with a 60 mins timer, yes 🙄

It's good enough for WC, if you need to have a running back and forward chat with a particular person you can do that in PM as well I would have thought.

Just now, NicholasP said:

It's good enough for WC, if you need to have a running back and forward chat with a particular person you can do that in PM as well I would have thought.

You are correct... But the timer while did some good, it also did some harm for people who used WC to chat about harmless things as a group of people not just two individuals having a convo between each others.

You are correct... But the timer while did some good, it also did some harm for people who used WC to chat about harmless things as a group of people not just two individuals having a convo between each others.

Yeah, I can see that too, it's hard to make it so that it fits everything I guess, maybe 60 seconds is too much? I don't know but i do remember the same person typing line after line after line and ruining the chat for everyone too.

2 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

you did not do it and neither did I, but if the administrators have applied the rule, others have done it! and they are much more than your friends and mine.

it is useless now that you try to be right, we are not right, we are numbers for them, if you feel good it is like this and you accept the rules ok, nobody forces you to stay here.

the truth is that you have broken everyone's the b--ls for spam in world chat for rooms  , and do you think that for 10 people, a clan, or a family they want to lose 100 people? FORGET IT!

Yes, we have all done it... some to a more ridiculous extent than others.

The whole point here is the sudden overnight strict enforcement of it with no courteous heads up to say it's happening, or clarifying what is constituted as SPAM. Be it in WC or LC.

And, yes, I know they don't need/have to... but as a courtesy to their paying customers, it would've been decent practice to have done so.

Some people see SPAM differently to others, so there is obviously going to be confusion.

1 minute ago, NicholasP said:

Yeah, I can see that too, it's hard to make it so that it fits everything I guess, maybe 60 seconds is too much? I don't know but i do remember the same person typing line after line after line and ruining the chat for everyone too.

Yup... So now that it has been revealed that they have the power to bring down the ban hammer so quickly on people who spam, be it advertisement or be it just for trolling, then something should be done about the 60 seconds timer.

14 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

Yes, we have all done it... some to a more ridiculous extent than others.

The whole point here is the sudden overnight strict enforcement of it with no courteous heads up to say it's happening, or clarifying what is constituted as SPAM. Be it in WC or LC.

And, yes, I know they don't need/have to... but as a courtesy to their paying customers, it would've been decent practice to have done so.

Some people see SPAM differently to others, so there is obviously going to be confusion.

I am not their lawyer but I have read the rules, they are not required to warn you, I am very sorry for what happened, , it also happened to my dear friends and it could have happened to me ,I repeat, they are not required to warn anyone about their actions regarding the regulation.

Kissess and hugs

I was banned! I'm in shock! I didn’t write anything bad when I didn’t insult the game! I have always supported 3DX CHAT and developers! I always thought that Lisa and Gizmo are my friends! I’m really sad that the new system bans people who have nothing bad! I want to ask a question - did you banned me because I supported people whose system banned? This is Misspartywiggles, partywiggles, DjLogan, Badussy, Perl, DjMoonNoire! They are my friends and have done nothing wrong! I demand an answer! I have more than 2 thousand friends in 3DXCHAT !! They support me! Why banned me? Maybe because I showed beautiful locations that people did! I call on all people who know me, support me, I loved you all! From Russia with love! I always supported the game, but now I don’t know ......

Regardless of if you are FOR or AGAINST the rules.

The attitude, or lack of, from the devs in all of this is far less than stellar and imho, they've found a new way to annoy the user base.

The views and replies to this thread, which was initiated as a simple "Please, let us know" kind of message .. prove that.

3 minutes ago, OLESYA said:

I was banned! I'm in shock! I didn’t write anything bad when I didn’t insult the game! I have always supported 3DX CHAT and developers! I always thought that Lisa and Gizmo are my friends! I’m really sad that the new system bans people who have nothing bad! I want to ask a question - did you banned me because I supported people whose system banned? This is Misspartywiggles, partywiggles, DjLogan, Badussy, Perl, DjMoonNoire! They are my friends and have done nothing wrong! I demand an answer! I have more than 2 thousand friends in 3DXCHAT !! They support me! Why banned me? Maybe because I showed beautiful locations that people did! I call on all people who know me, support me, I loved you all! From Russia with love! I always supported the game, but now I don’t know ......

can you tell us the reason for the ban?

4 minutes ago, R0bT said:

The most intelligent post here, although its cute how some are demanding answers, the only answer you will get is gtfo for 48 hours, banned! take it from people like her who have been here for years and know exactly how things go in this place.

its also cute how some are patting each other on the back , oh we came together as a community, well actually no you didnt, you just all picked one thread to bitch and moan in, no different from 90 percent of the other threads and what exactly has it got you, nothing, your still banned, you got no explanation and servers still suck. Nice job, you acomplished not a god damn thing except a higher post count that will vanish when the thread is deleted 

Bitching and moaning is human nature, heck it's why you're here, to Bitch and Moan about us bitching and moaning.
As for 'coming together as a community' Isn't what you describe after that not the exact definition of it? Yes we all picked this (probably pointless) thread to talk about something we didn't like.
Because we already -are- a community, not a very tight one, or a very friendly one. But by definition we, because we all play the same game, ARE the game's community. Period.
Will this thread be locked and or deleted whenever one of the Admins logs on? Probably, but until then, people are reading this, posting in it, to vent their frustration. Simple as that.

Just now, OLESYA said:

I dont know! I'm in shock! Maybe because I advertised 3DX CHAT FORUM!

they give the explanation for ban, spam, suspicious activity .. so we understand better what to do, we can understand better this way.

Just now, Merilyn said:

they give the explanation for ban, spam, suspicious activity .. so we understand better what to do, we can understand better this way.

I have been at the official 3DX CHAT forum for 6 years! I always advertise 3DXCHAT FORUM! This is the first time happening!

1 minute ago, OLESYA said:

I have been at the official 3DX CHAT forum for 6 years! I always advertise 3DXCHAT FORUM! This is the first time happening!

when you are suspended they give a motivation, can you post it? or tell us which one it is? because that way we can better understand what's going on

1 minute ago, OLESYA said:

Login to the game .. when it tells you you're blocked .. there's a text link there you can press to know WHY.

That'll bring up your account window and it'll tell you.

26 minutes ago, OLESYA said:

i think you got the hit yesterday hun when you posted your ad for your thing you do by coming to rooms and video them on you tube there was a huge argument after that in W/C when you did it's a sad thing we all getting hit and they didnt warn us of this but im seeing it as you talk in W/C you risk getting banned lol

47 minutes ago, OLESYA said:

yes there are people who enjoy sending reports and what we believe happens, , is the war between users that I said in previous posts,, but can you post the reason for the ban? if possible with a screen? we are all curious to understand what is going on , please-

1 hour ago, Merilyn said:

I am not their lawyer but I have read the rules, they are not required to warn you, I am very sorry for what happened, , it also happened to my dear friends and it could have happened to me ,I repeat, they are not required to warn anyone about their actions regarding the regulation.

Kissess and hugs

Merilyn... not once have I said they are required to... I said it would be common courtesy. Please read what I'm saying

Whatever the reasons are behind the bans at least they are applying them across the board, nobody should be immune.

There are no 'celebrities' in here, doesn't matter whether you have 2 friends or 10,000, whether you have been here 1 day or 6 years, everybody is just a user and should be treated the same way.

I must say it amuses me that people are actually 'demanding' answers, asking is one thing but seriously none of us are in a position to demand a thing.

Edited by NicholasP
spelling

1 minute ago, Vampixie said:

Merilyn... not once have I said they are required to... I said it would be common courtesy. Please read what I'm saying

yes I follow the forum very well, I am very curious to understand how all of you, it is always their choice if they want to do it out of courtesy, but they are not required to do it. The problem is not courtesy or not, it is understanding what is going on and who is telling the truth or not. There are many reasons for a ban, that of spam is new, we must understand what is happening to try to ask for a solution.