3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

5 minutes ago, R0bT said:

i will test it, im going to spam some room that is not even open five times in five minutes in wc and see what happens

and what is the use of trying? we know it's about world chat, if it is not a robot, a video record is will suffice.

Edited by Merilyn

2 minutes ago, R0bT said:

Screenshot_36.png.69f5dd10439623cb1b0663390bd91239.png

you see? here there are no complaints for these posts, send the screen to the administrators and they will provide, but it will be a war between us, that's why I said to leave clans and families alone ....

15 minutes ago, R0bT said:

bem, na verdade, você e sua esposa fingida são os que devem aceitar a responsabilidade. tome sua proibição como um homem e siga em frente

who are you to talk about my wife? YOU are the one who has thousands of accounts to spread your shit in this game .. I'm just sorry for people like you

Trash like you that spoil this game

2 hours ago, BIALAETICAT said:

who are you to talk about my wife? YOU are the one who has thousands of accounts to spread your shit in this game .. I'm just sorry for people like you

Trash like you that spoil this game

Never pay attention on idiots. They are nothing more than the dregs of society. They disgrace themselves ;)

2 hours ago, R0bT said:

what do me and your penis have in common? we are both out!

RobT Out!

Did you see any penis here? I don`t see. Not on me, not on you. Next time watch your mouth and  leave your bullshit and lies for your friends. You can spit at the community and it will wash up, but when the community spits at you, you will drown.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Ads and spam are evil.

Ads are intrusive.

Do we not have enough ads and spam in our lives? Our phones listen to us shitting then show us toilet paper ads.

Try watching youtube without an ad.

Your inbox is full of junk and a stranger from Nigeria just inherited $100,000,000 and needs you to help them with the wire transfer.

Advertisement in any form, sucks.

With that said, I'm not surprised we have ads on 3DX and I suspect that *most* of us have become immune to them, just like the other 1000's of ads we see daily.

Conclusion: Ads suck, and they don't work in getting more people to your room. They do work in disrupting the flow of conversation in a lobby, designated to chat.

I for one don't need an advertisement to teach me how to click "select location" to scroll down a small list. It's not like there are 1000's of rooms to choose from.

People who post ads and spam have small pp's

Edited by DemonSoul
forgot to mention small pp's

You would  be drawing a long bow if you're trying to paint that as racist or derogatory lol. I am a white male and feel no offence, please don't be offended on my behalf. 

Looks like it's a fairly common RP scenario, no big deal. Nothing earth shattering about it.

Seriously ,people must have better things to do than be upset by inconsequential things in a game.

Edited by NicholasP
grammar

but you still haven't understood that it's a matter of complaints? screen and report ??? there is no robot, explain to me how a robot would understand between "hello how are you?" and "hi, are you coming?", the fact that you can spam in the world is because nobody has yet complained for you, do you want to understand?

I think that the admin wanted to give a signal and that they took all who were there that evening, now it's up to us to behave in such a way as not to make them intervene again.

💖

Edited by Merilyn

12 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

I think that the admin wanted to give a signal and that they took all who were there that evening, now it's up to us to behave in such a way as not to make them intervene again.

Admins should give their words about it for first. They saw all these advertisement in wc for years and did nothing. In-game advertisements of in-game rooms always was okay. Spamming wasn`t.

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Admins should give their words about it for first. They saw all these advertisement in wc for years and did nothing. In-game advertisements of in-game rooms always was okay. Spamming wasn`t.

and why should they? can you tell me? there is a regulation no? Did you read it before you subscribed? you accepted it by signing up here, it's not their fault that you haven't read it ...