3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

There is no way in the world you can ban -anyone- for speaking their native tongue. Not at all.

It's possible that line from Lisa was misunderstood or taken out of context.

I cannot believe anyone would be that stupid to think they can force people to only speak English in WC.

Edited by Vampixie

11 minutes ago, Xizl said:

The name was Lisa?

yes the name was Lisa but I cannot swear it was spelled exactly that way.  I feel like it was but you know how easily your eyes can be fooled by a Llisa or llisa or whatever.  If it really was the Dev named Lisa then there would be a bunch more bans happening already because as I said ... they kept speaking French after she said that. Now I don't know how to speak or read French but is it a possibility it was advertising in French? That is pure speculation on my part but why would she warn all the French speakers when every once else just tried to log in and found themselves banned? 

If they permanently ban Olesya, KittyManuela, LuxInterior, Engin, and the rest of the 3DX "celebrities", the entire problem would go away in short order.  These "celebrities" believe they have every right to do as they damned well please, such as disregarding the TOS and disrespecting all other players who are not one of their personal ass-kissers.  They ARE the problem and they should be banned FOREVER.  No matter how many times these "celebrities" are reported for rule breaking, hacking (yes, one of them hacks the game), verbal attacks against other players, and other offences, with more than enough screenshot proof sent in with the reports, Gizmo and Lisa do nothing to put a stop to it.  Ban the 3dx "celebrities"!

And before anyone posts any crap back at me, you are wasting your time as I will not be coming back to check on this post nor to the forums at all.  So waste your time on it all you want.

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

I don't know, Stellania linked it into our Discord, no clue to the source

Then I call bullshit, devs not here on weekends.

Too easy a photoshop.

If I´m wrong, I´m wrong.

Lisa is spelled like Lisa the dev... but no proof that it is actually her... could be some nasty hack.

.. and just for info.. the "foreign" message just after Lisa's isnt french.. its spanish :)

Edit: my bad.. first one after IS french.. the next one is spanish

Edited by Malvasiah

1 minute ago, Malvasiah said:

Lisa is spelled like Lisa the dev... but no proof that it is actually her... could be some nasty hack.

.. and just for info.. the "foreign" message just after Lisa's isnt french.. its spanish :)

The foreign message right under Lisa's IS .. some sort of .. French... the one underneath THAT one .. IS Spanish. :)

Edited by Stellania

Heh, random thought. Ya reckon this thread'll make it to 10K views before we get a 'Something went wrong, we'll fix' reply and it gets locked?
I mean it's almost ridiculous how fast this thread is going. Reckon we got half the core players of the game reading and commenting here now~
(Probably not, but feels like it don't it?)

4 minutes ago, R0bT said:

yes, i believe so, you wont mistake her, its an off color. if i remember correctly, it is in fact red

I also totally dont believe it was her... apart from what you say about color.. not her style at all

Edited by Malvasiah