3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

you were to far into the rabbit hole, getting slow in your old age

I'll address these in sequential order....  If by "Rabbit hole" you meant my going to get beer, then, yes, you're right!

And the "your old age part"  -  What do the kids say these days?  "Okay boomer."

You old fuck, you're nearly twice my age xD

Just now, RaspberryKisses said:

Have all the people banned used some kind of line art in their ads? I'm wondering if that is the trigger?

Hey Rasp! Hope you're doing well!

It could be, we're all in the dark.

Hopefully Devs will shed some light.. someday.

1 minute ago, RaspberryKisses said:

Have all the people banned used some kind of line art in their ads? I'm wondering if that is the trigger?

If this line gets repeated almost identically too many times in a short period of time, it is spam.

If this line gets repeated almost identically too many times in a short period of time, it is spam, babe.

If this line gets repeated almost identically too many times in a short period of time, it is spam ❤️

If this line gets repeated almost identically too many times in a short period of time, spam it is, honey :)

I repeat, If this line gets repeated almost identically too many times in a short period of time, it is spam.

See? This line gets repeated almost identically too many times in a short period of time, it is spam 😐

2 minutes ago, Stellania said:

Hopefully Devs will shed some light.. someday.

Soon™: Copyright pending. All rights reserved. "Soon™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between the Developers and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, this does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as we will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

1 minute ago, RaspberryKisses said:

*waves at Stella (and Dee when she wakes up) and sends squishes* Doing good thanks :)  Hope all is good x

Hopefully they give out some info soon, bit of a shitty thing to do to so many people with no explanation.

Doing good sweetie! Nice to see you .. and yeah, we can only hope.

Theory:

• Someone hacked into 3DX's system. May be relatively easily done since 3DX is on a temporary server solution right now.
  • Said individual sat there, being angry for people advertising in World Chat. Collected their names and managed to issue bans for all of them, possibly all in a few hours on that Thursday night. Threw in some names he/she already hated for good measure. That last part would also explain why some people who weren't even online got banned as well.
  • Might or might not be the same person(s) who issued the DDoS attack against the original servers a few weeks before.
  • Said individual is now sitting back and laughing at all the people getting confused and angry, mostly at the developers.

So I can only reinforce my belief that it would be beneficial for all if the developers could accurately clarify what exactly happened to all these people. Even when the bans expire, no one will be able to move on until the exact cause is known because it can happen again at any time. Whether it is a new policy or a hacker still sitting in the game looking for advertisers or whomever, we (and the affected users above all) have to know.

57 minutes ago, GaborX said:

Theory:

• That last part would also explain why some people who weren't even online got banned as well.
  • Might or might not be the same person(s) who issued the DDoS attack against the original servers a few weeks before.
  •  

i wanna quote you on those above you said: not being online doesnt mean u wont get banned if u have done something before u log out or 2 days earlier and someone report you and took support 2 days to check it whatever ..

on the second one ..lets not speculatesuch stuff  since there is no idication or any info on the subject 

8 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

i wanna quote you on those above you said: not being online doesnt mean u wont get banned if u have done something before u log out or 2 days earlier and someone report you and took support 2 days to check it whatever ..

on the second one ..lets not speculatesuch stuff  since there is no idication or any info on the subject 

I agree, that's why it would be great to hear from the people in charge. Having (and giving) no information whatsoever leads to speculation. I even checked the game rules on the website and it doesn't mention anything about this either. Waiting patiently for an announcement then. 🙂

Morning everyone, I read some messages here that concern me personally. I will say a few words to everyone who has doubts or unjustifiably assumes my actions. Starting from the fact that I am in this game exclusively to relax, I do not have to prove to anyone who I am under no form, I do not care what others do, I respect the rules I accepted when I started this game. So if I continue to be the target of unjustified accusations that denigrate my person, I will make a legal complaint for CYBERBULLING.

This has consequences for those who accuse me without evidence of certain actions of mine, involving a wide legal investigation that will clearly clarify my activity as a player, everything that involves my activity in this game so I am the first to ask 3dx staff to control My account. Until tangible evidence, please review your behavior and stop any charges against me. I remind you that any adult has the right to play 3dx, but to play nice ... personal frustrations have to stay away from me, so as I do, as long as I continue to be the target of attacks, nothing will stop me from moving legally!

Screenshot_62.png

1 hour ago, GaborX said:

Theory:

• Someone hacked into 3DX's system. May be relatively easily done since 3DX is on a temporary server solution right now.
  • Said individual sat there, being angry for people advertising in World Chat. Collected their names and managed to issue bans for all of them, possibly all in a few hours on that Thursday night. Threw in some names he/she already hated for good measure. That last part would also explain why some people who weren't even online got banned as well.
  • Said individual is now sitting back and laughing at all the people getting confused and angry, mostly at the developers.

u_be27f5bf07c6d398d585df0fc4a67658_800.j

then people will leave this game because nothing will be justified and the controversy will continue on the thesis of the random ban and the affinities between people! so what is the use of our developers if they cannot justify our incomprehension?

10 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Dont get me wrong but i too think 300xgold topping ur room is the only legit way to advertize ur room and a way that works 

personaly if i want to visit another rooms ..i click open shared user tab and i pick a room that simple no advertizment will make me visit a room for the simple reason that i can see all rooms in shared user tab 

the 300 gold to top your room would be great and yes the best way to stop spam but the system sucks there to because if you spend the 300 gold and people keep knocking you of 1 second later isn't worth it. should be a 60 second or even more delay that your club can not be knocked of top

we have to note even if we like this game that something goes wrong these days between the attacks that they do not manage, the unjustified mass bans, the silence of the staff, the repeated crashes that accumulate these days and that pushes us towards the exit .... I find it a shame because 3dx is a game where we enjoy being and where we spend a lot of time anyway. It would be good if they answered us after more than 30 hours of complaints.

then everything would be allowed in this case and I do not think it is possible because it will cause anger. I maintain that given the number of misunderstood cases it would be good to stop this controversy and only to explain why we are banned so as not to repeat the same mistakes again

also know that we are adults and educated, we can read and have read the rules not worth spamming here and I think that just after reading we do not understand and that is why we all (like a flock of sheep ) ask for explanations in order to understand. then we are all bans and more stupid not to know that there is a regulation!

7 minutes ago, R0bT said:

no they wont, they will just rant  like always, they arent going anywhere. You dont get it, the devs dont have to justify themselves, they own the game, if they want someone gone, poof, they are gone. do i really need to post parts of the TOS again? you know, the tos you accepted when you joined. I know its difficult for some of you folks to understand. May be unfair but guess what, life is unfair. 

7 of the people i had join thru the referral program never renewed subscriptions up after there first month because the never ending daily reconnect problem plus the DDOS issue 

so this is called stealing money ...
  we sell you a subscription and we ban you without knowing what you did ... I doubt it! In this case people will file a claim for abusive and unjustified ban (e-mail messages, forum in evidence), I don't think they need this right now or bad publicity about this game which is getting worse

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

7 more will join this and next week to take their place, you and your little friends just dont matter in the grand scheme of things. I know thats hard to take but its the truth

well if that's how 3dxchat thinks rob my 7 left but 7 will join to replace them really not a bright business thought because if my 7 stayed and 7 more joined um that be 14 new members not 7 leaving and 7 coming lol what a thought