3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

11 hours ago, R0bT said:

yet some of you folks are the very people who said wc and the game had no moderation at all, now that they are trying different things, all of a sudden its a bad thing?  Good people get caught up in things all the time, Its generally for a day or two. not the end of the world and a small price to pay if its going to catch some of the main culprits. 

Some of these people are those who want the ability to kick and ban players from "their rooms", and look at them now 😐

personaly i know divas dont do many advertizments i would say they do like 2 ads and its perfectly normal 

not like some other ppl that do ads every 60 seconds 

anyways i hope it gets resolved for you soon 

and be able to come in ur room requesting 3 days grace iam machine :) 

6 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

Some of these people are those who want the ability to kick and ban players from "their rooms", and look at them now 😐

10 points for whataboutism, well deserved. Collect further. I  think 100 may get you a new washing machine.

Edited by Pandorra

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

personaly i know divas dont do many advertizments i would say they do like 2 ads and its perfectly normal 

I don't agree with ads at all, seeing how many rooms there are if all popular rooms would post an ad every 30 minutes it would still be jarring. The game already has an in-built tool to promote your room: go to the list, find yours, boost it with coins. Anything else is noise in the World chat.

7 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

LOL!

It's been a while since I played it.. I keep it just for you .. in case you pop into the room.

3 minutes ago, R0bT said:

pretty sure its been there a long time, they just rarely enforced it like most rules

I wonder what happened to make them switch from 0 to BAN EVERYTHING now suddenly then.

3 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

I don't agree with ads at all, seeing how many rooms there are if all popular rooms would post an ad every 30 minutes it would still be jarring. The game already has an in-built tool to promote your room: go to the list, find yours, boost it with coins. Anything else is noise in the World chat.

Dont get me wrong but i too think 300xgold topping ur room is the only legit way to advertize ur room and a way that works 

personaly if i want to visit another rooms ..i click open shared user tab and i pick a room that simple no advertizment will make me visit a room for the simple reason that i can see all rooms in shared user tab 

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Dont get me wrong but i too think 300xgold topping ur room is the only legit way to advertize ur room and a way that works 

personaly if i want to visit another rooms ..i click open shared user tab and i pick a room that simple no advertizment will make me visit a room for the simple reason that i can see all rooms in shared user tab 

I disagree.. the current way of spending 300 gold for promoting your room in the room list is IDIOTIC at best.

They need to rethink how it works .. but that's another story.

Edited by Stellania

3 minutes ago, R0bT said:

pretty sure its been there a long time, they just rarely enforced it like most rules

Yeaaah, plenty of those rules get broken all day, every day and nothing has been done before.

Let's take a look at a few:

2.01. Excessive use of bad language. - HAH

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.  - This happens all day, every day.
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited. - How many times a day do you see references to underage sex?  How many times to people belittle other races or ethnicities?

That's just the first three rules.  This stuff gets violated all day, every day.  Not that I mind seeing the rules getting enforced and things being policed a little - but you're going to need someone to monitor it all the time, and enforce it logically.  PLEASE tell me it's not working off the report system, either - that's just asking for drama.
Cheers,
     -L

Just now, Stellania said:

Did you have anything to do with it SweetMisery ?! :D

Well I needed to get some answers! lol  As I logged in I saw a big advertisement by a couple people and I thought... uh oh! Maybe not a good idea!  Thats why I asked here how long the ban took. lol 

1 minute ago, Stellania said:

I disagree.. the current way of spending 300 gold for promoting your room in the list is IDIOTIC at best.

They need to rethink how it works .. but that's another story.

its a way to make few extra money hehe what to rethink :) 

3dxchat is a buisness and needs money thus the 300 xgold :) 

Just now, Aliviax said:

its a way to make few extra money hehe what to rethink :) 

3dxchat is a buisness and needs money thus the 300 xgold :) 

I'm not saying we shouldn't spend the 300 gold to promote it and help 3DX in whatever way.

I'm saying it's idiotic because if you promote your room .. 2 seconds after another one promotes his/her room .. you get tossed off.. 

Total promo time .. 2 seconds.

See where i'm going with this ?