3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

5 minutes ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

Side note question... How long after your ads in the WC were your bans? I am in world now and someone just posted an ad in the WC. I am wondering if they will now be auto banned?

The way it happened to me was .. (a brief timeline)

• I posted about opening up my room, once. 12:45approx.
  • Did the gig .. for a bit more than 4 hours .. 
  • Came back 2 hours after and i had the message stating I had a 42 hour suspension(then add the 4 hours of gig + 2 hours of off time which comes at 48 hours, what others have been suspended for as well)

So, i'm guessing it doesn't take effect immediately but when you logoff.

Edited by Stellania

1 minute ago, Merilyn said:

The point is this, starting the war by sending spam to everyone for their room to have more people, the people who just wanted to chat complained and it happened today. You all know it went like this. Instead of waging wars why not ask togheter for a special channel to advertise our rooms? just an idea ...

Already been asked numerous times. THE TIMER of 60 seconds was installed to limit the ADS and other displeasantries from WC .. furthermore, the MAIN THEME of the original post is not to wage war.. it's to get answer.

Edited by Stellania

Just now, Partywiggles said:

there is two sides of this its either a technical glitch or someone has been reporting all the people with popular rooms 

Technically it could be Both.
Someone finding out they automated the Banning, and going on a reporting spree out of Spite.

Honestly, saying you're not going to re-sub will not make a difference to these people. What's a handful of us not paying, gonna do?

If they gave a shit in the first place they would've:

a) not implemented an auto ban system without advising their customers

b)  responded to this issue by now. I know for a fact that at least one of them was in the forums for at least 30 mins today, after this topic was created and they were mentioned several times

Edited by Vampixie

Um.... Have you seen this thread?
I think about half of all room hosts in the frigging game have posted in here, the thread has been topping the Forum for HOURS now.
And both @Gizmo and @Lisa have been Mentioned over a Dozen times. Ya really think a NEW thread would do anything at this point?
It's been a full day, and nobody is getting Any replies, just some automated Email response.

12 hours ago, Yvonny said:

It also could be the case that a said group is bonding together and mass report a user, cuz their room aint getting as much traction and try to eliminate competition like this... just a thought

That has happened before, people with multiple accounts demanding their friends ban a person. 

10 minutes ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

Side note question... How long after your ads in the WC were your bans? I am in world now and someone just posted an ad in the WC. I am wondering if they will now be auto banned?

i didn't say a word in WC and what's more funny i was only few min in game just to colect dailies and when i tried to log on few hours later i was banned

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

one person is not going to get you banned, unless something beyond horrible was said. even then its not likely. ive seen racist shit, vulgar, disgusting shit and they werent banned. hell ive said vulgar shit and been reported countless time, no ban. I find it very hard to believe all of a sudden they would take one persons word for it

Point taken, hence my mention of it being Automated. An algorithm would not care if the flagged post is offensive or benign. It's flagged so it gets banned.

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

ive seen racist shit, vulgar, disgusting shit and they werent banned.

I was about to say .. "From your previous posts earlier today, are you sure you are not talking about yourself ?"

but then .. you beat me to it! :)

Just now, Derai said:

Point taken, hence my mention of it being Automated. An algorithm would not care if the flagged post is offensive or benign. It's flagged so it gets banned.

i said earlier autoban has imidiate effect doesnt take more that 2 seconds so its not the case here 

now it is clear that this problem exists and it would be a good solution in my opinion and I think in your opinion, ask for a channel where to advertise and leave the world to those who want to chat.

Just now, R0bT said:

btw, just wondering, when you were banned did it kick you out of game or did you see it after you logged out?

As i stated.. it waited until i was out and prevented me from coming back in.

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

Alright point conceded then.
But that makes it even stranger in the cases of people getting their Account Suspended for Spam, while being Offline...

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

Alright point conceded then.
But that makes it even stranger in the cases of people getting their Account Suspended for Spam, while being Offline...

this is because there are lag in the system, it may happen that you arrive late after the checks I think.

point is don't implement a rule without warning they added a 60 second delay to make us believe we could post a d every 60 seconds without being considered spam although posting a ad every 60 seconds shouldn't be needed but if the 60 second delay wasn't to limit spam what was it for? only made it hard for people to chat

3 minutes ago, zigzag said:

point is don't implement a rule without warning they added a 60 second delay to make us believe we could post a d every 60 seconds without being considered spam although posting a ad every 60 seconds shouldn't be needed but if the 60 second delay wasn't to limit spam what was it for? only made it hard for people to chat

the rule is already written, if you spam with more friends the 60 seconds are not needed.

we ask all together a channel to spam our rooms, which we have to lose?

Edited by Merilyn

1 minute ago, Merilyn said:

the rule is already written, if you spam with more friends the 60 seconds are not needed

there no written rule like that but i dont ask my friends or guest of my room to post advetisements

Just now, zigzag said:

there no written rule like that but i dont ask my friends or guest of my room to post advetisements

and just to mention i use a back up account to build why my other account in my room and almost 24 hours later that account got 48 hour ban and never once posted ads in W/C

1 minute ago, zigzag said:

2 minutes ago, zigzag said:

it was written read the rules, we ask a chat to spam that we have to lose?

1 minute ago, zigzag said:

2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels

You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.01. Excessive use of bad language.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.
2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.
2.05. All types of exchange, or other options and transfer of accounts from one user to another are forbidden, in all game channels.
2.06. Giving out or discussing a user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, seeking as illicit drugs, is prohibited.
2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.
2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

2.11. The impersonation of a staff member/Administrator at SexGameDevil is prohibited.
2.12. Any kind of provocations for other players to violate the EULA as well as additions to it is prohibited.
2.13. Any attempt to create nicknames, groups, or organized communities of players associated in any fashion Which violate any rules is prohibited game.
2.14. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, is prohibited.
2.15. All Languages are allowed in public chats, but be respectful.