3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

Attention my appeal to the administration of 3DX CHAT! I want to protect my friends Misspartywiggles, partywiggles, DjLogan, Badussy, Perl, DjMoonNoire! They were banned by mistake! They are very worthy people! I know them for a long time! I made music videos about their locations! They are very kind people and not when they did nothing wrong to others! They didn’t when they said bad words! They didn’t swear when! Why were they banned? Please remove the ban from them!  

okay okay bad joke... but... on a more serious note...
should any one decide to quit 3dx... don't just let your sub run out... contact bmt micro... they will refund you for your remaining sub time. (speaking from personal experience)

Still I do hope Giz or Lisa would come and shed light on the matter... although seems like a longshot

They choosen a very bad time to add autoban system now, when people already angry and irritated because of everyday lags and glitches.. And first of all they should have tested it without auto- part, manually accepting/refusing bans recommended by the system.

tbh with you... maybe... maaaaaybe some of the bans are called for, who knows... I am trying to be totally objective here.
but we wont know what's right from wrong unless devs come and say something on the matter.
point is it became a collective issue now and a hot topic... sooo I don't know... let's hope they speak up.. and this issue gets sorted out.

Actually, it doesn't really make sense for this to be a Automatic Banning Mishap the more I think about it.
If it was Automated, EVERY Club that Advertises would be Banned.
But while there are a LOT of Clubs and Groups reporting this shit, it's not ALL of them.

However, I'm NOT going to claim this is someone abusing the Report Function, but I can see people thinking this.

We -need- information from @Gizmo and @Lisa about these Bans.

Because as it stands now, this WILL lead to drama I'm afraid.  Every club that -Wasn't- Banned is gonna be looked at suspiciously.

I hope we get compensated for this screw-up......I think at least 2000 gold is in order......we are going to be cheated out of at least 600 and then they lowball u at 100 by starting over again   :(

Edited by jadekhali

16 minutes ago, Derai said:

Actually, it doesn't really make sense for this to be a Automatic Banning Mishap the more I think about it.
If it was Automated, EVERY Club that Advertises would be Banned.
But while there are a LOT of Clubs and Groups reporting this shit, it's not ALL of them.

However, I'm NOT going to claim this is someone abusing the Report Function, but I can see people thinking this.

We -need- information from @Gizmo and @Lisa about these Bans.

Because as it stands now, this WILL lead to drama I'm afraid.  Every club that -Wasn't- Banned is gonna be looked at suspiciously.

Stella I know Troyski from our group woke up to a ban and another friend that was just posting for host in another room woke up to a ban as well for SPAM. Doesn't make sense and the definition of SPAM can mean so many things when you read the EULA.  I think if they enacted some new rule or system at least some type of notice would be delivered to the users.. All this and now servers are down as well! SMH

Just now, GaborX said:

We still haven't got any explanation about whether it is a bug or a new policy?

Not a word, it seems most Email appeals got the -exact- same Copy pasted response about 'Suspicious Activity' but nothing more.

4 minutes ago, CardinalCopia said:

Stella I know Troyski from our group woke up to a ban and another friend that was just posting for host in another room woke up to a ban as well for SPAM. Doesn't make sense and the definition of SPAM can mean so many things when you read the EULA.  I think if they enacted some new rule or system at least some type of notice would be delivered to the users.. All this and now servers are down as well! SMH

Thanks for the comment CC. Sorry to read about Troyski and your friend.

Really wish we had SOME sort of feedback.

You ARE one of the hosts that work hard to provide entertainment and that I respect when it comes to "other DJ groups". Just be careful what you post I guess ?

Ok, so the official Game Rules mention spam only one time in the 2.05 paragraph. It goes like this:

"2.05. Spamming or posting nonsensical messages is prohibited in the chats. This also includes excessive use of caps."

I don't know if this is a change compared to what's been in there before but I doubt it. Still, "spamming" is not accurately clarified and if this is a new policy being enforced then room owners and event organizers should have been warned beforehand.

6 minutes ago, Derai said:

Not a word, it seems most Email appeals got the -exact- same Copy pasted response about 'Suspicious Activity' but nothing more.

I really wonder what suspicious activity means. Maybe not having sex in the last 30 mins with a colder?