3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

1 minute ago, BIALAETICAT said:

i really think is problem  after atack  is not SPAM problem like i say my wife is banned for 48 hours and she dont come in game yesterday, she see only today when she try enter in game

I really do hope it gets sorted out for her Bia.

1 minute ago, BIALAETICAT said:

i really think is problem  after atack  is not SPAM problem like i say my wife is banned for 48 hours and she dont come in game yesterday, she see only today when she try enter in game

Whut? You mean your wife got banned when she was not even playing the game?

Can we just agree no one know anything about what is actually going on?

Also, if it is some kind of script, then it has prob happened to a lot of other people besides you here in the thread, wich mean they will have a lot of "what just happened?" in their inbox, and will have to sort legitimate from glitched cases.

Edited by BadWord

Just now, Anaganda said:

the situation is actually the whole willynilly bans... not just Stella's or Vampi's issue... many have been getting that these days.

True, it might be some kind of script reacting to reports maybe? I just figured the theory was some sort of script picking up ppl for "spam", and since Pixie got "Insult" as reason, I figured it was a obvious separate case. But you got a point, it might not be. Maybe SGD got themself a intern, and they been placed at report handling?

2 minutes ago, R0bT said:

Its not a secret they have some script that auto bans, pretty sure they have even said as much . I doubt they will tell anyone what those words are so good luck finding them out 

The reason they wont say what they are is prob because people will work around those words but still talk about the same subject.  

Have a good day 

They do, I been caught in it by accident, it´s about certain links.

Well, I did post the link, but I did not know it was a "bad" one. It was just for a game manual.

Edited by BadWord

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

yet some of you folks are the very people who said wc and the game had no moderation at all, now that they are trying different things, all of a sudden its a bad thing?  Good people get caught up in things all the time, Its generally for a day or two. not the end of the world and a small price to pay if its going to catch some of the main culprits. 

then they should let us know that this is indeed the case, dear...