3DXChat Community

Thinking about buying a 12 month subscription, but have questions first.

Borlto

1. Can anyone tell me what the server population is?

2. Can someone screenshot the room share list? I can get a good idea of how popular 3dxchat is by that room server list. I'm curious how populated the top 20 rooms are. This is very important, if someone could screenshot the room list I'd appreciate that.

3. Can we make our own custom animations and upload them, or give them to the staff so they can add them?

4. Can we make our own clothing (mesh & texture) and upload them?

5. Do you think the game is dying, growing, or has stagnated?

6. Are the admins in game extremely authoritative when it comes to judging what sexual kinks are allowed? I'm not into gore, violence or underage crap, but you know how things are in this political climate, there's a certain sect of people who have infected tons of big tech companies, and they are extremely authoritarian, pushing their agenda on everyone.

I look forward to someone answering these questions so I can make an informed decision to buy a subscription. Thank you!

1- Hard to say for certain. Too many factors influencing this.

2- The fact you are here posting about it should already be an indication of "some popularity". Depending on the day, a few rooms can go above the 100 guests in them. What I CAN tell you is that, A LOT of people work hard to bring entertainment to 3DX.

3- Not at this moment .. uncertain about "giving them to the staff". That being said, there have been rumours about a "Pose Editor", not certain about the validity of said rumour.

4- Not at this moment .. but we've seen new names create clothing in the last few patches, so I'm assuming THERE IS a way.

5- Hard to assess precisely in the current global  context. I'd say it's growing and gaining in popularity just based on the amount of new names I see in the rooms we host but that is only a vague indicator as people can create a new avatar with a different name.

6- As with any application / game.. There are rules and the EULA .. not saying everything is perfect even within those rules. But it's a generally nice community to be a part of.

At 45$ for a full year, less than 4$ a month, you can't really go wrong for a "self contained" game that isn't trying to push any kind of shitty micro-transaction system our way. Like most AAA game titles. You get it and there's nothing else to buy. Plain and simple.

Edited by Stellania

1- I don’t know for sure. But seeing as I’ve seen people say they where #950 in the login queue after one of the recent crashes, logically that means there’s at least that many players on the server. 

2 - The room list varies from time zone to time zone. And is also subjective because the screenshot might be from someone who has the host of larger rooms on ignore, thus not showing said room in their list. 

3/4 - Technically yes. Several of the newer poses and clothes are user submitted. No clue on timeframes though. 

5 - No clue. I can’t objectively say anything about that. My personal feeling would be Stagnant but Slowly improving.  

6 - What admins? The entire Dev Team is two people. Afaik. 
There is Zero in game moderation. Except for a Automated Chat Monitor that bans people that mention words from a hidden list, said list mostly including names from ‘games’ that run on stolen source code from this one. 
All other ‘moderation’ on Kinks and in game behavior is nonexistent to sparse. It depends on players reporting things via the ‘Report’ function. 

1 hour ago, Borlto said:

1. Can anyone tell me what the server population is?

2. Can someone screenshot the room share list? I can get a good idea of how popular 3dxchat is by that room server list. I'm curious how populated the top 20 rooms are. This is very important, if someone could screenshot the room list I'd appreciate that.

3. Can we make our own custom animations and upload them, or give them to the staff so they can add them?

4. Can we make our own clothing (mesh & texture) and upload them?

5. Do you think the game is dying, growing, or has stagnated?

6. Are the admins in game extremely authoritative when it comes to judging what sexual kinks are allowed? I'm not into gore, violence or underage crap, but you know how things are in this political climate, there's a certain sect of people who have infected tons of big tech companies, and they are extremely authoritarian, pushing their agenda on everyone.

I look forward to someone answering these questions so I can make an informed decision to buy a subscription. Thank you!

hello,

1) game currently has over 9k population from arround the world more than 1k every given time cause as we know ''timezones'' other have gm other have gn :) 

2) you will find 2-3 rooms have over 90 ppl in each room and doezens of rooms with double digits 

3)you can create animations and send them to devs and if they like it they will add it in a upcoming update 

4) same as above  you can create clothes and send them to the dev team (no in game cloth editor or pose editor so far maybe later :) 

for tattoos also same as above (devs do not accept copy paste tattoos from other sources or artists  only original made by you ) 

5) I would say Game just started :) despite the fact game is 7 year old only last summer got out of beta version with the 64 client 

last year game has made leaps and bounds update wise with constant and massive updates both in clothes and poses and the best stuff are yet to come :) 

6) No underage/violence/rape etc in public or its a ban 

ill add 7th for you game has currently stay home offer with 50% so now 1 year is only 45 dollars .....So havent you already jump to the game and live this awesome experience ? hehe

if i were you i would lock on that offer :) ...oh wait i have years now hahaha 

hope to see you in game have fun 

ps for clothes if u wanna make you need either : blender marvelous desighner etc 

for poses :3dsmax 

tattoos many choices 

Edited by Aliviax

1. I guess only devs have such a data.

2. Sure. Though, this screenshot were made just a few minutes ago. It's too late for most Americans and too early for most Europeans. In the CES time late evening it's easily can be like x2 amount of people. Maybe even more if it's evening of the Friday or Saturday. Plus, a lot of people spending time in private and some in the official rooms (on the left, their population are not showing):

kRttXKaBgIGAgYCBgIGAgYCBgIGAgYCBwBPwP8D2

3/4. There are no pose/clothes editors in the game at this point. It's possible to send your creations to devs though. If they add it or not – I don't know. I only know that they are adding some stuff from players, but I don't know how strict are they in evaluating content. I have a feeling that they prefer quality over quantity but it's just a feeling.

5. I think it's growing, I see significantly more people now compared to the end of 2018 when I started playing.

6. In ~1.5 years I am in the game and on this forum I never heard about anyone getting banned for anything aside of rape/underage stuff kink-wise. 

58 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

5) I would say Game just started :) despite the fact game is 7 year old only last summer got out of beta version with the 64 client 

last year game has made leaps and bounds update wise with constant and massive updates both in clothes and poses and the best stuff are yet to come :) 

Wait... I thought 3dxchat was still in Alpha state where they still trying to fix all them bugs and server issues. 😉

12 minutes ago, Rondon said:

Wait... I thought 3dxchat was still in Alpha state where they still trying to fix all them bugs and server issues. 😉

even league of legends and other multimillion games have bugs and servers issues that doesnt mean its alpha lol 

and ill say again game trully started last summer with 64 client ...curently game has server difficulties due to DDOS attack we lived one week ago but as devs already said they prepare a new cool server :) 

Just now, Aliviax said:

even league of legends and other multimillion games have bugs and servers issues that doesnt mean its alpha lol 

and ill say again game trully started last summer with 64 client ...curently game has server difficulties due to DDOS attack we lived one week ago but as devs already said they prepare a new cool server :) 

The devs never said anything about the new server being "cool" tho

37 minutes ago, Borlto said:

Thanks for everyone's responses. Weighing the pros and cons, it looks like I'm going to purchase the game! See you in game.

Welcome then!

Glad we could help you out in any fashion!

Edited by Stellania

On 5/29/2020 at 7:53 AM, Stellania said:

Welcome then!

Glad we could help you out in any fashion!

Thanks.

Guys, on a side note. This thread is not looking good. It looks like the admins (probably liberal progressives) do judge people for wrong think.

I'm not unfair though. I need to find out if the admins were justified in silencing them just for advertising their room.

Are certain fetishes not allowed to be advertised in world chat?

Is there a list of specific rules anywhere I can see?

3 minutes ago, Borlto said:

probably liberal progressives

Lol what. It has nothing to do with politics.

3 minutes ago, Borlto said:

Are certain fetishes not allowed to be advertised in world chat?

These bans were not connected with fetishes. But yeah, if you would advertise rape or ageplay themed room you could be banned, even before all these recent events. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Lol what. It has nothing to do with politics.

In the past five years, anytime there is an abuse of power of moderation or censorship, it's always a liberal progressive at the helm who causes it. Every damn time.  It can't be a coincident. I wish it wasn't true. I really wish it wasn't true. I mean that from the heart.

These bans were not connected with fetishes. But yeah, if you would advertise rape or ageplay themed room you could be banned, even before all these recent events. 

That's good to know. I'm willing to give the admins the benefit of the doubt. It's perfectly acceptable to ban for rape and ageplay, that underage stuff is no good.

Just now, Borlto said:

In the past five years, anytime there is an abuse of power of moderation or censorship, it's always a liberal progressive at the helm who causes it. Every damn time.  It can't be a coincident. I wish it wasn't true. I really wish it wasn't true. I mean that from the heart.

That's good to know. I'm willing to give the admins the benefit of the doubt. It's perfectly acceptable to ban for rape and ageplay, that underage stuff is no good.

Well this liberal progressive thinks what is going on is insane so that busts that theory.

So non-conservative of you to accept illegal activities as acceptable reasons to ban.

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

Well this liberal progressive thinks what is going on is insane so that busts that theory.

So non-conservative of you to accept illegal activities as acceptable reasons to ban.

I was agreeing with her point so the mods see that I'm being reasonable and open minded. Also, it's good that you're liberal progressive whose against censorship. I hope more of you emerge in positions of power in the world.

13 minutes ago, R0bT said:

as far as the OP, i will be honest, doesnt appear that you are going to like the game much from your questions.

I'm inclined to agree.

27 minutes ago, Borlto said:

This reeks of typical incel behavior.

Edited by Jada Sinns

1 minute ago, Borlto said:

I just want to make sure the game has a decent population before I get it.

Okay, if you're here to decide IF you want to subscribe, then how the fuck are you in game to see these features you mention huh?
Quit the BS my friend.