3DXChat Community

More clothing options

I feel like the clothing line is extremely limited, especially when you're going around and seeing everyone wearing the same thing everywhere.  Let's add new clothing to the game, another option would be to develop some kind of "marketplace" or store, where we can go to spend out Xcoin to buy different clothing, maybe even make it so users can upload content to sell as well.

2 hours ago, panther0299 said:

I feel like the clothing line is extremely limited, especially when you're going around and seeing everyone wearing the same thing everywhere.  Let's add new clothing to the game, another option would be to develop some kind of "marketplace" or store, where we can go to spend out Xcoin to buy different clothing, maybe even make it so users can upload content to sell as well.

that would be cool idea if devs keep making clothes out of market place and only users put clothes in the market place you mention ..this way every player will get same stuff from the devs ...user stuff whoever wants and if they want ofc 

3 hours ago, panther0299 said:

where we can go to spend out Xcoin to buy different clothing

Yeah, no please let's keep clothes and personalization options out of golds... I don't want 3DX to become like these very well known adult MMO where you have to pay to get a nice looking character.

Although a place where users could upload their own content for free and donations would be cool. But as we don't have a simple clothing editor and you need to have skills in professionals 3D softwares to make clothing, I don't see that happening.

Edited by ClaraLust

21 minutes ago, Xizl said:

@ClaraLust already said what I would say, I don't have much to add. I am against the idea of item mall in p2p game.

So you're OK with having a very limited selection of clothing?  You're OK with looking in either direction and seeing a person wearing the exact same thing you're wearing?  Come on, I find that hard to believe, people like to be original, they like variety, and a variety is something we really don't have right now.

9 minutes ago, panther0299 said:

So you're OK with having a very limited selection of clothing?  You're OK with looking in either direction and seeing a person wearing the exact same thing you're wearing?  Come on, I find that hard to believe, people like to be original, they like variety, and a variety is something we really don't have right now.

Yeah, I am okay with it. And no, "I am okay with it" does not mean "I don't want more". I want more, definitely. But not at the cost of turning 3dxchat into another game where you need to pay for every little thing. New clothes will be added. It will take time, but devs adding new stuff. 

7 hours ago, panther0299 said:

I agree with Xizl.  If I wanted to be on a game like that I'd have chosen to be. 

All that needs to happen in my opinion is to open up the tight restrictions. let people decide what they will and wont wear, not some ridiculous idea that everything "must" work with dancing or must work with 'X" pose. We have saved outfits for different occasions, let us choose what we want to wear and no matter what the items are, when we want them on or off during any poses. 

first off... if you had botherd to spend more then 10 seconds looking on the forum. you whould have seen the numerous, other post asking for more clothers -.- its getting really annoying to see people starting new treads, that we allready have hundreds off.

an yes we need more clothes... an no we don't need a clothing market. i allready pay a montly subscription.

Edited by fantasykitten

12 minutes ago, Ann Takia said:

i think give it a try for sometime wouldn't hurt. beside it's the creators who will earn

I feel like I'm being spoke to by an old high school classmate about joining their MLM.

I'm guessing the only people for this are those that believe they will make money and piggyback off 3dxchat by putting a marketplace in the game.  I know Second Life has this set up which if you want then maybe go over there but the majority of us here at 3dxchat Do Not want it.  Which I feel very confident in saying.

Edited by Jada Sinns

On 5/29/2020 at 12:31 AM, panther0299 said:

Well absolutely is a disgusting thing from the devs part, that you have to be the right gender for regular updates. Male avi? Forget about everything. Female avis have over like 120 additional clothing, tons and tons of additional single poses, heck from teh last two "sport" poses one doesn't even work for males, (while again females received 3) they never even tested it.

It's a really disgusting practice only supporting one gender in teh game when both females and males have to pay the same ammount in the subscription. It should be equally updated

Edited by Tsela

Yes to more clothing but a big no to a marketplace from me.

I can't imagine that it will ever be a thing here anyway as it would mean the developers would be taking on a whole load more of administrative duties. Too many issues are associated with such a thing, lots of drama, designers screaming about others stealing their designs, demands for takedowns, DMCA reports, nope, it won't ever happen.

There's plenty of other places where people have those options if their objective is to make money from the game, the beauty of 3dxchat is it's simplicity and the lack of these dramas.

29 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Well absolutely is a disgusting thing from the devs part, that you have to be the right gender for regular updates. Male avi? Forget about everything. Female avis have over like 120 additional clothing, tons and tons of additional single poses, heck from teh last two "sport" poses one doesn't even work for males, (while again females received 3) they never even tested it.

It's a really disgusting practice only supporting one gender in teh game when both females and males have to pay the same ammount in the subscription. It should be equally updated

I might not fully agree with 'how' ya word this, I do agree that you guys have VERY limited clothing options.
Every guy looks like they shop for clothes at the same thrift-shop, and yes, the female avis have way more options in how they present themselves.
I feel this really hampers the way guys can represent themselves in the game.
It's hard to stand out, if you -have- to dress the same as the other 99 guys eh?

I will not say if i agree with a user created marketplace for clothes ..

i will say tho ..well you know the cloth update speed and you all know the male cloth update speed :) 

No user created cloth marketplace means ...what you currently getting 😁 and the speed u getting it :) 

So chill back and wait if you dont want a user created clothes marketplace 😉

7 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

I will not say if i agree with a user created marketplace for clothes ..

i will say tho ..well you know the cloth update speed and you all know the male cloth update speed :) 

No user created cloth marketplace means ...what you currently getting 😁 and the speed u getting it :) 

So chill back and wait if you dont want a user created clothes marketplace 😉

Well how about users create designs, submit them to the devs, they add as they choose, no marketplace, no selling anything, fixed.

Edited by NicholasP
grammar

1 minute ago, NicholasP said:

Well how about users create designs, submit them to the devs, they add as they choose, no marketplace, no selling anything, fixed lol

that is indeed happening at times here. well the only newer male clothes were added by users who try their best. even then the devs are quite picky, as it seems. But they sure as hell didn't add any male clothes for a long time. Which is a despicable thing to do, while asking for the same cash in a subscription based SERVICE. As I said before, the money is supposed to SUPPORT them in their work for updates and everything. Since their work doesn't include male stuff, single poses and clothes, only female mostly, the male part should be free to play then.

Imagine if your Netflix subscription would give you 10% of the movies because you are a guy, while your neighbor has 90% more just because she is female. It's a subscription. It's a service. they should be professional about this really.

7 minutes ago, Tsela said:

that is indeed happening at times here. well the only newer male clothes were added by users who try their best. even then the devs are quite picky, as it seems. But they sure as hell didn't add any male clothes for a long time. Which is a despicable thing to do, while asking for the same cash in a subscription based SERVICE. As I said before, the money is supposed to SUPPORT them in their work for updates and everything. Since their work doesn't include male stuff, single poses and clothes, only female mostly, the male part should be free to play then.

Imagine if your Netflix subscription would give you 10% of the movies because you are a guy, while your neighbor has 90% more just because she is female. It's a subscription. It's a service. they should be professional about this really.

I do agree with you that there needs to be more additions to the male clothing, I've been here for more than 4 years and there's been very little added for us.

I'd be happy with a little more of a selection at this point in time.

15 minutes ago, NicholasP said:

I do agree with you that there needs to be more additions to the male clothing, I've been here for more than 4 years and there's been very little added for us.

I'd be happy with a little more of a selection at this point in time.

Lets hope for you more ppl that create male clothes submit their work 😄

meanwhile chill back and wait those designs :) 

tho i have to agree with the OP that a user created ONLY marketplace would speed up things and male would have way more options clothes wise and best thing is ur not forced to get them ...

Personaly im good with whatever,  marketplace or no marketplace 

But think about it ...example  X cloth designer  could design something for males here . submit it to devs and you ''might ''get it in a update 

on the other hand that same x designer could just design stuff and sell them in the tons of 3D platforms out there or create for another game that will get paid ..

There are litteraly tons of 3D platforms that designer create stuff and sell them and other ppl buy them for whatever use they need them can be from indie games can be for renders for SFM movies u name it 

example second life u create a dress u upload it ..and its there for years ..for years X designer can earn money no submistions no nothing its there and whoever wants buy them ..

My point on saying this is that many will chose the paid way and u cant blame them  very few will stay design and submit  here on the devs 

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Lets hope for you more ppl that create male clothes submit their work 😄

meanwhile chill back and wait those designs :) 

tho i have to agree with the OP that a user created ONLY marketplace would speed up things and male would have way more options clothes wise and best thing is ur not forced to get them ...

Personaly im good with whatever,  marketplace or no marketplace 

But think about it ...example  X cloth designer  could design something for males here . submit it to devs and you ''might ''get it in a update 

on the other hand that same x designer could just design stuff and sell them in the tons of 3D platforms out there or create for another game that will get paid ..

There are litteraly tons of 3D platforms that designer create stuff and sell them and other ppl buy them for whatever use they need them can be from indie games can be for renders for SFM movies u name it 

example second life u create a dress u upload it ..and its there for years ..for years X designer can earn money no submistions no nothing its there and whoever wants buy them ..

My point on saying this is that many will chose the paid way and u cant blame them  very few will stay design and submit  here on the devs 

You may be right but I'm pretty sure that the devs don't want the headaches associated with having a marketplace, it would increase their own workload immensely in an administrative sense and create other issues.

Go take a look at the forums of some of the other games where a marketplace exists and look at the drama and problems it creates.

If this game becomes like all the others then it loses its attraction in my opinion.

1 minute ago, NicholasP said:

You may be right but I'm pretty sure that the devs don't want the headaches associated with having a marketplace, it would increase their own workload immensely in an administrative sense and create other issues.

Go take a look at the forums of some of the other games where a marketplace exists and look at the drama and problems it creates.

If this game becomes like all the others then it loses its attraction in my opinion.

well the solution to this is very simple ...users that create stuff wont get paid with real money like other games ..ppl will spend xgold to buy a X cloth lets say 200 xgold for the sake of example ..then when someone buy ur design ur xgold balance will have +200 xgold to spend on 3dxchat ^^ haha

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

well the solution to this is very simple ...users that create stuff wont get paid with real money like other games ..ppl will spend xgold to buy a X cloth lets say 200 xgold for the sake of example ..then when someone buy ur design ur xgold balance will have +200 xgold to spend on 3dxchat ^^ haha

Or, people who create content could just, you know, send it to Lisa and wait for it to be uploaded to the game without any gold in exchange and let players have it for free.

Why do you guys need to get XGolds involved in this? A real economy won't do any good to the game, just turn it into a another SL like. Which I assume this is not what people came for.

Edited by ClaraLust