3DXChat Community

Leash Laws

Jada Sinns

Well pets and slaves are types of subs.  The word sub is a catch all term for this kind of sexual play.  At least that's my understanding after reading up on the subject.

I should also add, I am by no means an expert on BDSM.  I've only accepted the fact that I am a submissive person recently.

Edited by Jada Sinns

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

what I want much more is a crawling animation. Oh, and it can has a leashed option as well! :D

Crawling would be great fun.  My problem is that my owner yanks on my leash if I move too slowly.  I would need to be on my feet to keep up with them.

49 minutes ago, Jada Sinns said:

Well pets and slaves are types of subs.  The word sub is a catch all term for this kind of sexual play.  At least that's my understanding after reading up on the subject.

I should also add, I am by no means an expert on BDSM.  I've only accepted the fact that I am a submissive person recently.

Walk away from anyone who calls themselves experts. There are people here you can learn from but all are always learning from what I have been told. There are distinct differences between pet/slave/sub. What matters most is what you and your master agree on. 

19 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Walk away from anyone who calls themselves experts.

I didn't mean I was blindly following people who called themselves experts.  I've just been reading up on BDSM and found it fascinating.  I also do consider myself a newbie when it comes to the lifestyle.

7 minutes ago, R0bT said:

only one problem with this idea, a select few who shall remain nameless would rant and rave how degrading it is to women, call everyone sexist, etc.

They were doing the same after adding a slapping pose in the game.

But I doubt any of them actually canceled their sub because of it. Just made some angry posts on forum, like always. And pose still widely in use. Saw several times girl slapping boys as well :P

At the end of the day this is just a game.  You can log out whenever want.  No one is actual forced to do anything they don't want to.  I would hope those people complaining would remember this key detail.

5 hours ago, Xizl said:

I would like to have such an option in game. But what I want much more is a crawling animation. Oh, and it can has a leashed option as well! :D

here's the thing with crawling animation ..i knew ppl would love this at least bdsm ppl that have been left kinda behind update wise ..so i started make this ..while in the process ..i was thinking ...how it will be used  1) like all the sex animations that are loops ? if yes then it wont look cool having a 5 second crawl repeat over and over again ...So next best thing/ Idea i had is to make it non loop but added beside the walk run so players could chose walk -run-crawl :) 

would that be a good idea ?

13 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

So next best thing/ Idea i had is to make it non loop but added beside the walk run so players could chose walk -run-crawl :) 

would that be a good idea ?

Yes, that's the only way it will work. Having crawling like a regular pose would be useless. It should definitely be a way to move like walk/run.