3DXChat Community

3DX CHAT R.M.S TITANIC by Jeriba and remastered LissySBA

OLESYA

• 4 weeks later...

I just don't understand LizzySBA. 
How can she say she built the Titanic herselves? 
And after she has been blown up, will the label be remastered rewarded...I have to grin...:)))
An approach that takes my understanding away!
it is unclear to me what such caractars want to enrich 3dx with!
Edited by MaryStGeorge

Lissy never said she made the titanic she just remastered it not sure why everyone upset not she quitting the game because of a little miss understanding shame on you ....she did nothing wrong i thought that why people share there deco so they can have other people build on it hmmmm guess i was wrong 

Edited by WillowSBA

6 hours ago, JeribaShigan said:

Sorry, my room, I am the original builder. Pay respect to builders!!!!!  https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/titanic-by-jeriba

Greetings dear Jeriba! Thank you for your attention! I wrote you an answer on Youtube! LissySBA not when she did not say that she made this location! You made this location and it’s a great honor for you, and you gave this beautiful location for free access! LissySBA made Remasted this location on its own! She did not ask me to make a music video about this location! I asked her to make a video there about your location! I have been making music videos for a long time! For 5 years I have made more than 1000 music videos about the most beautiful locations; 323 of them were the best and they appeared on my channel including Jeriba and your location and on the official forum because you made a very beautiful location! LissySBA wanted to decorate this beautiful location, maybe not as much as you did and it respects you very much! I myself am in love with this beautiful location! I understand that you worked for a very long time on this location! Me and LissySBA did not want to offend you! But you should not scold LissySBA because I suggested making a music video about her and I suggested the name so the fault is completely mine!Hugs and kisss!I changed the name and wrote that you made this location! And LissSba added something of her own! She is also a talented creator!

7 hours ago, WillowSBA said:

Lissy never said she made the titanic she just remastered it not sure why everyone upset not she quitting the game because of a little miss understanding shame on you ....she did nothing wrong i thought that why people share there deco so they can have other people build on it hmmmm guess i was wrong 

The whole thing has a history! Lizzy SBA claimed to be the designer of the Titanic in local chat on the Titanic (with around 50 witnesses).

We were informed, entered the room, and explicitly asked Lizzy not to share the room publicly under her name, or to make any statements in this direction.

That was for about a year.

Her reaction was to take me on ignore. :)))

And only after we alerted Olesya to her misinformation, a few days ago, was the name Jeriba inserted into the headline of the posts on Youtube,

and here in the forum.

For what exacly i have to be ashamed, dear Lizzy / Willow SBA is a mystery to me! :))

Edited by MaryStGeorge

5 minutes ago, MaryStGeorge said:

Exactly what i thought. everyone who builds recognizes the qualitative difference!

If it were different, the use of a foreign space in public would be superfluous!

MaryStGeorge If anyone is to blame for this story, then it's me! LissySBA is not to blame, and I ask you not to blame her! She is an honest and kind soul! Therefore, here I am to blame! We are all humans! People tend to make mistakes! Dear I’ve been in this game for more than 6 years, I think you know about it! I always appreciate people who create beautiful locations beautiful worlds! I always show their work! I make these videos and I give the names so the responsibility is all on me! If I offended you then I apologize! But I know LissySBA for a very long time! she is a very kind and honest soul! I know that! Therefore, you can tell me all the claims! Hug and kiss you!

5 minutes ago, OLESYA said:

MaryStGeorge If anyone is to blame for this story, then it's me! LissySBA is not to blame, and I ask you not to blame her! She is an honest and kind soul! Therefore, here I am to blame! We are all humans! People tend to make mistakes! Dear I’ve been in this game for more than 6 years, I think you know about it! I always appreciate people who create beautiful locations beautiful worlds! I always show their work! I make these videos and I give the names so the responsibility is all on me! If I offended you then I apologize! But I know LissySBA for a very long time! she is a very kind and honest soul! I know that! Therefore, you can tell me all the claims! Hug and kiss you!

Yes, Olesya, that's how I know you!
And we both know exactly what your information was, otherwise you would not have published the posts on Youtube or here at the forum, without Jeribas Name first...

I will credit you the most, that you want to take the blame on you. Thanks for that!

Original Post name was: 3DX CHAT R.M.S TITANIC by LissySBA - Here and on youtube

Of course, it is not your fault Olesya. It was the task of LissySBA to inform you, that the Titanic was not built by herself, and so the name of the topic is wrong, but she didn't correct it.

Some people contacted me, saying that someone opens the Titanic to the public as own built location. A no go, and every builder will agree with me.

That is what the people felt, so I am sure, you will agree, if people have this impression, there is someone giving this impression.

On YouTube you cleary wrote: This is the location of LissySBA! She changed almost everything here !!)) - Which is simply untrue. She didn't change anyting ecxept adding some beer cans and a stairway.

And if you would have taken a look to the original file, you would have seen, that Lissy's room is to 99,9999% the original shared one, so why can you say, she changed almost everything here?? Because that was, what she told you?? 

She simply didn't correct the impression, that she is the builder. And that was not a mistake, that was a intention!  And that is unrespectful. And in my point of view, adding some beer cans and a stair is also not a remastering.

Mary told it to her already a few months ago, and all Lissy did was to put her on ignore.