3DXChat Community

How long does it take to fix a server?

Robi

well yeah. it requires good engineers, migration, testing and activation. In my opinion, and I might be wrong, they did not expect such a surge in subscriptions that have overwelmed the current server. This poor planning and proactivity have resulted in this situation. But all I am doin is speculating. @Gizmo and @Lisa are so poor in communicating that we won't really know what is actually happening. 

34 minutes ago, IntroNatika said:

well yeah. it requires good engineers, migration, testing and activation. In my opinion, and I might be wrong, they did not expect such a surge in subscriptions that have overwelmed the current server. This poor planning and proactivity have resulted in this situation. But all I am doin is speculating. @Gizmo and @Lisa are so poor in communicating that we won't really know what is actually happening. 

Agree and yes the communication is what is missing here - unfortunately-

Everything takes longer nowadays with all the social distancing and chaos. Tech people are in high demand now with everyone at home and stuff. Servers getting flogged all over the world. Lots of places are probably working at minimum capacity. So in that sense you may have to give the devs the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they are trying as hard as they can but it may just be impossible to get the servers back up and working 100% given the current world situation. Who knows? Pointless getting to mad though. They will be fixed when they are fixed. We will probably get more compensation when they are fixed. Until then just play something else. 

8 minutes ago, Nymphpott said:

Everything takes longer nowadays with all the social distancing and chaos. Tech people are in high demand now with everyone at home and stuff. Servers getting flogged all over the world. Lots of places are probably working at minimum capacity. So in that sense you may have to give the devs the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they are trying as hard as they can but it may just be impossible to get the servers back up and working 100% given the current world situation. Who knows? Pointless getting to mad though. They will be fixed when they are fixed. We will probably get more compensation when they are fixed. Until then just play something else. 

that is certainly correct and no one is angry .... we just wish for more communication that is all ... we are left as dark as the status is ... 🙂

Edited by Tarya

100%, in fact I have clarified that mine was a speculation, as I do work for a tech company. so I can relate. the only think that I recriminate is the lack of clarity and honest update. that's all. it is a common issues that tech companies sometime forget that are still providing a service to paying customers, resulting with lack or personal touch and emphathy. other than that the game is fantastic and no other competitors are even close to this quality. but it makes this even more frustrating. nevertherless, ther is nothing we can do. I'll go back playing gta 5. ha!

11 minutes ago, R0bT said:

It takes as long as they need it to take, 3dx isnt an essential service, if it bugs you that much that they have lousy service, stop paying them monthly.  If you went out to eat and the food was half cooked every time , would you keep going back to that same place day after day? Of course not. In the end the only ones who look foolish here are the ones complaining about the game month after month yet still forking over cash for it.

sorry ... you are completely past the topic .... nobody complains and nobody wants to go ... we like to be here .... we just want a little more information

4 minutes ago, R0bT said:

N

you will prob find out quicker if you are on the 3dx discord. they pretty much abandoned the forums for it. They do come here once in a while but seems like they use that for most of the companies information

Yes, and that's exactly what I think is a shame that you don't get any information and nothing comes ... not even at discord

7 minutes ago, R0bT said:

N

you will prob find out quicker if you are on the 3dx discord. they pretty much abandoned the forums for it. They do come here once in a while but seems like they use that for most of the companies information

Nice why are you still here and not on discord .. think because information is just as bad😃

3 hours ago, IntroNatika said:

A "surge in subscriptions"?  Seems like a line of nonsense to try to save face.

Lisa already clarified about the server :) 

also making a server isnt a couple days and depends on many stuff  such as availabilty of working staff relative to server infrastacture

something important before players can test it devs need to do their own tests before throws us in new server etc so yes it takes time 

and in this tough times it takes longer :) 

13 hours ago, Lisa said:

Hi all! A new server is under development. It will take a few more weeks.

We will also continue to release patches for the current server.

ty for the info Lisa 👍

On 5/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, Lisa said:

Hi all! A new server is under development. It will take a few more weeks.

We will also continue to release patches for the current server.

Why you only have 2⭐ when you're the godmother of 3dx?

image.png.cd8085e79661d460e19e20529ff3d39b.png

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 6:28 PM, BadWord said:

Just now in chat

lisa1.png

Lisa:  "Mass testing of the new server solution will begin in about a week. If everything goes according to plan."

Two weeks and one day so far...

Gizmo and Lisa, how about an update on what is being done?  With some meaningful information, and a planned timeline, and what "mass server testing" involves???  The fact both of you only give us vague answers, on the rare occasions when you do reply to anyone, makes many of us think we're just being misled. With the "answers" you both have been giving, neither of you seems to know anything about what is up and what is being done.