3DXChat Community

Compliments

Derai

Title says it all. 
Let’s see how much positive things we got to say about each other, the clubs around the game, and such.

And to start it off, let me be the first to Compliment those that I most often disagree with. 

@jadekhali You built up Safe Haven from just a few people to a respectable number in a few short months. 
You have every right to be proud of that. And from what I can tell from hearsay, those on your Discord like it there. 
You are also very determined and passionate about whatever you engage in. Kudos for that. 

@Kemistry You’re a good debater, and possess a sharp tongue to go with the sharp mind. 
Your group is built up professionally and you provide a lot of quality services to a wide array of people. White Breeze is to my knowledge becoming a household name in the community. 

@chloe and @Felia you two and your compatriots have created a useful tool to provide services to the community and host pretty good parties every now and then. I also understand you’ve been around for a very long time in this community. 
Always good to see Veterans hanging around this long. 

@Pandorra You are a good organizer and as shown in some threads here, often a voice of reason. 
I personally won’t ever forget how it was your Event that molded the group I now Co-Lead into what it is today. My heartfelt thanks for that. 
May your parties be stellar from now till doomsday. 

@Davi You took me by surprise. When I met you, you where a amateur that wanted to be an entertainer. I initially dismissed you as a hopeless dreamer. But you proved me wrong and then some. You threw yourself into your ideas with determination and grit. And it shows. Your methods might not be liked by some but it cannot be denied that your hard work made a small group of ‘Independent’ clubs into a formidable Union of Clubs that could fill 24 hours of any given day with parties if so inclined. 

Now let’s see if anyone else has someone to compliment or put in a positive light. 
I eagerly await replies.

Thank you for reading!

-Derai 

Edited by Derai

Okay, well done. I can agree to anything. Except the things you said about me, of course. 

I already told you that I like you as a sharpe-tongued opponent in discussions and that it is never getting boring to argue with you. There are a lot of positive things that can be said about the Dangerous Divas and I hope somebody else will find the right words because I have to get back to my RL stuff now very urgently. The only thing I would like to say is: when I was younger, I alsways came to your events (especially Rock Bar) because for me they had best music mix in whole 3dx.

Another few from me. 
I’m not adding these in any particular order but as they come to mind. 

@Anaganda In my eyes one of, if not The best builders in 3DX. She’s also generous with her art. And while I haven’t interacted that much with her directly. She is a polite, nice and welcoming person.

@Stellania A mentor in many ways. To me and others like me. Strict and sometimes aloof but behind those walls a caring heart beats. A well regarded DJ and organizer. And even if she doesn’t want to hear it. She’s the Heart and Soul of the Divas. (I’m soooo gonna pay for putting this up. Teehee, she dislikes the spotlight like this)

@panCDCA Just a short compliment for the bringer of roses. Don’t know you as much as others in this list. But most of the time I see you trying to spread good vibes. So keep on trucking buddy. Spread love and roses @)~~~ (did I do that right?)

Edited by Derai

4 hours ago, Derai said:

@Anaganda In my eyes one of, if not The best builders in 3DX. She’s also generous with her art. And while I haven’t interacted that much with her directly. She is a polite, nice and welcoming person.

awww... thanks @Derai... yeah we didn't get a chance to interact much... but my idea about you is that you are a nice and welcoming person aswell... and protective of your friends aswell ;)
awesome idea this topic... I'll try and pitch in with mine soon

Wow a lot to read here that is positive, I like that. I could probally have a huge list, because so many have helped in the past. I will try and do justice to those I can.

@jadekhali For giving the UI & I our first home on discord, although it didn't work out, it did get us started

@thePussyPatrol who you wont know, Consists of the besties I came here with, @Paulina, Ritajean, NikkiBee, TinaMary and I, who stuck by me when others didn't, who helped me through a very big horrible part of my life, and even when I was a pain in the ass, they were always there. Helped me back on my feet, encouraged me to build a life I was proud of, and still today are there for me when I need them.

@Derai & Cee & The Dangerous Diva's, Dee is right, I was an amateur, had a dream and a couple of friends with the same idea. Damm upstart lol, But I was determined and a quick learner. Didn't know The Diva's at all really except rumours and they were not good lol. I like to make my own decisions on people and in this case, am so glad I did. We have not always agreed, We have had words But that never stopped especially Dee & Cee helping, giving advice when asked, offering help that took time and energy of their own without looking for a repayment in anyway. Will never forget the day I went to them about our wedding, 4 days notice (Wifes Fault), these dam upstarts wanted to use the Diva's party for it and on top of that, we became the Double D that day as well lol. What did they do? refuse us? demand alliegance? Nope, they built a whole special chapel outside for us, changed the Dj's and Set to match those guests and Gave us the best dammed day of our lives ever here. They gave us something no one can ever take away and will never be forgotten.

@chloe & @Felia I have not known you long, we connected over Bunny Bot, because you though I was running all the parties myself lol, Now you have both become very good friends with huge experience, freely giving when asked, but like the Diva's, you also give me that respect of letting me make my own mistakes as well. Your Bot has become a big part of the UI, so with @Xanar I do thank you for creating that and sharing it.

@SilvieSun who as co founder of the UI has stuck with me through mistakes and drama, giving sound advice and a friendship that most don't give, would have been lost several times without her

@Arran & @Padme For sticking with us and helping so much recently when I have not been well, They have proven to be good friends and people of their word, which is important to me.

@MrsDavinaP My wife who puts up with me, who gives me everything I have every wanted and without her, my life here would be only half of what it is. Who puts up with the accusations from nasty people and trolls, keeps me calm and in the best place I could ever be.

3 hours ago, Davi said:

Will never forget the day I went to them about our wedding, 4 days notice (Wifes Fault), these dam upstarts wanted to use the Diva's party for it and on top of that, we became the Double D that day as well lol. What did they do? refuse us? demand alliegance? Nope, they built a whole special chapel outside for us, changed the Dj's and Set to match those guests and Gave us the best dammed day of our lives ever here. They gave us something no one can ever take away and will never be forgotten.

I remember the day. 
Short notice to get a wedding ‘chapel’ fitted to the Bee Hive. 
Me spinning the tunes during the Ceremony and BeeStinger crashing right before the actual wedding would start. Me frantically reloading the room from my backup copy and having the venue back up inside of 3 minutes, then having to rush my timing on the tunes because DavinaP went to fast on the ‘script’ and I believe Paulina adding a song request mid ceremony ^^

It was frantic, hectic but I was damn proud of myself for not letting any of that show towards the Guests or the VIP’s of the day the Davina’s. 

Good memories that. 

Shout out to @BadWord for being a good host at her bar, ‘Last Bar in Town wasn’t it?

I’ve seen her post around the forum recently and liked her style. Sharp minded but not afraid to listen to reason and retract things if asked politely. 

And to add another at random. Someone I’ve spoken negatively about at some points. But I’m not above acknowledging the good she does. 
@Aliviax I might not always like how you do some things, but it can’t be denied that you are passionate about this game, and in your own way give back to this community as best you can. Kudos to you for that. 

• 2 months later...

@JackPine for being a friendly gentleman with a habit to crack jokes at his own expense. But beneath that ‘Village Idiot’ persona beats a good noble heart. Thank you~

@Cicely For being my best friend for the last few years. You’re still the dumbest smart person I know, but I love ya for it. Here’s to a few years more eh?

Doing my best to ignore the post before me:

To @Adara.  She was the first to welcome me to the forum, showed me the ropes, mentored me, and showed that this place can be a place of fun, and of true friendship. Thank you so much for you!

To @Derai.  Your creative thoughts and writing style have awakened in me the desire to share here and elsewhere, the things that wander from my mind to digital paper.  Through that sharing of minds and ideas you are much appreciated and liked by me.  Thank you for your passion and truth to self, and sharing with all of us!  Another plus 1 for starting a thread like this!

For a number of reasons my time in game has been very limited.  However, there are a number of friends that have left messages that they have seen my posts here, are happy to see me well, and that I am a good man and missed.  To all of you, I say thank you!  

6 hours ago, IKushiel said:

@Briana for being the only thing in this forum who treats it with the attention it deserves.

@kemistry for making me aware that there are still female german right wing extremists existing, who would rather lick Trumps feet as paying any taxes.

@everybody_else just because you really like to hear compliments from people who dont know you abit, dont you? lalz

DS

1000 D

Are not enough for scum like you!

My friend JackPine said this in his Diary earlier, but reckon I’m hopping on the bandwagon. 

Shoutout to all of you reading this with English as your second language, or heck as your third. 

Never let anyone put ya down for having ‘bad English’! 
You’re here, talking in a language that has become the language of the world. 
You can be proud about that. 
Here’s to all of you!

Well done!

4 hours ago, Derai said:

My friend JackPine said this in his Diary earlier, but reckon I’m hopping on the bandwagon. 

Shoutout to all of you reading this with English as your second language, or heck as your third. 

Never let anyone put ya down for having ‘bad English’! 
You’re here, talking in a language that has become the language of the world. 
You can be proud about that. 
Here’s to all of you!

Well done!

Yes!  What she said!  Thank you, @Derai, and all of you!