3DXChat Community

Forum & in-game profile suggestions

So currently in-game profiles have a pretty low word count, I think it's somewhere between 150-200. That works fine for most people but I would prefer if I had some extra space to work with. My roleplay usually consists of some strange things that I'd like my partners to know about, however, I don't just want to put it down as a bullet point. Right now I've created a readable summary of my character on my profile, but I can't style it at all since the word counter also counts any html stylings. I'm not sure if anyone else is slightly bothered by this, but I'd love for this to be increased.

Another suggestion I've got is a new forum section, preferably an "Introduction" section. This is where people can completely write out their profiles as detailed as they'd like. They'll be able to use colors, creative and descriptive texts, and throw in some images here and there. People can respond to them and you can interact with them fairly easily.

Something that I'd love to see with this section is a new additional field within 3dxchat's in-game profiles. A new line where you'd be able to put in the link to your introduction page. In order to prevent anyone from pasting weird links, maybe have it go through a check bot first to see if the url starts with https://3dxforum.com. This way we can keep the shorter summary on our profile and if people want to know more, they can click on the link and read everything you've written on there.

I don't know how hard it would be to impliment any of these suggestions, but I'd love to hear what others think about these. Also, I'll apologise if any of this has been poste before, I just wanted to write this down since I figured it would be interesting to add :<

Edited by Raichu

Bravo Raichu,

It is obvious that we must at least enlarge the place in the profiles, especially if we have lots of things to say in several languages.
In addition when you bother because there are not many people on the game it takes good to read the profiles.

I personally think that just having a space where we can expand upon our profiles would be amazing. Even if they can't increase the word count on our in-game profiles due to data reasons, having an introduction or profile section on the forums would help greatly. That would be solidified even more if we can link it on our in-game profile, that way people can just click to see more.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm I don't wanna make a new post so I'll just throw this blasphemous double post here.

I'm sure that increasing the word count per profile isn't that big of a deal. If it is, please just allow us to have an extra text input field where we can link to a post on this forum! I want to expand on my character (Yes it's fantasy, so if anyone's interested in that they can click the link and read more) but the extremely limiting space on our profile don't allow for this.

It's not just exclusive to fantasy profiles either. Anyone who wants to give an introduction in two or more languages, has to keep it short. Anyone who wants to tell about their kinks in a bit more detail, has to keep it short. I am very aware that most people don't tend to read a lot, but I'd love to have either more space in-game or to have a section on the forum that we can link to on our in-game profile. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who hates having to cut down on their bio :c