3DXChat Community

Pose malfunction

Rebekkah

1 hour ago, Rebekkah said:

it is with the bed positions. and who stands like that?

Is the same pose in the bed and in the floor... is just a standing up pose, who stands like that? I dunno... ask the devs lol, but this is how the pose is supposed to be.

1 hour ago, Rebekkah said:

it is with the bed positions. and who stands like that?

1 minute ago, Rondon said:

Is the same pose in the bed and in the floor... is just a standing up pose, who stands like that? I dunno... ask the devs lol, but this is how the pose is supposed to be.

Well until now I also thought that it is a silly stand pose but maybe Rebekkah is right and it is a broken laying pose - which would make much more sense.

1 minute ago, chloe said:

Well until now I also thought that it is a silly stand pose but maybe Rebekkah is right and it is a broken laying pose - which would make much more sense.

Is not tho, it was announced as a standing up pose and it has been there for a long time now... as I have seen it is mostly used for RP situations, most of the time with sub males for their mistress. In any case... the pose is working as intended. Lets just hope maybe some day the devs give us more proper laying down poses.

36 minutes ago, Rondon said:

Is not tho, it was announced as a standing up pose and it has been there for a long time now... as I have seen it is mostly used for RP situations, most of the time with sub males for their mistress. In any case... the pose is working as intended. Lets just hope maybe some day the devs give us more proper laying down poses.

This is a single person bed pose. It would be nice to be able to lay down like this. Can you make it so? Otherwise, right now, it is in the wrong grouping. Women like to lay back like that thinking too, maybe with the feet crossed and also like to sit back relaxed on the beach like the guys do. Why look all closed up and crunched up like they have it with knees up only? Let us relax :)

standing in bed poses.jpg

22 minutes ago, Rebekkah said:

This is a single person bed pose. It would be nice to be able to lay down like this. Can you make it so? Otherwise, right now, it is in the wrong grouping. Women like to lay back like that thinking too, maybe with the feet crossed and also like to sit back relaxed on the beach like the guys do. Why look all closed up and crunched up like they have it with knees up only? Let us relax :)

standing in bed poses.jpg

It is not in the wrong grouping, it is available for bed for people that want to use that pose on a bed... and it works as intended, there are some tools you can use to create your own pose and submit them to the devs and if they like it they will add it to the game. Oh and just to clear things out and avoid confusion, I am not a dev lol.

10 minutes ago, GaborX said:

The "Sport 2" pose doesn't work. When you click it the avatar just takes up the last pose you used but not Sport 2 itself. That may cause the confusion.

That's a bug the devs are already aware of and they say it will be fixed in next patch if I remember correctly.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:08 PM, GaborX said:

The "Sport 2" pose doesn't work. When you click it the avatar just takes up the last pose you used but not Sport 2 itself. That may cause the confusion.

Only for MALES it doesn't work. these devs are never really creating content for males, so they didn't even test the pose before applying it on male avi also on a whim.

Edited by Tsela