3DXChat Community

3DXChat City Build Competition

Ashbash

Although I never won, I would like to congratulate 2nd place winner @Alliehotass & 4th place winner @Sylphie for the simple fact they used some of my ABC fonts in their designs.

And although they never won, I would also like to thank @Nitro & @TV9CD_Nikki also for using my ABC Fonts in their designs.

2 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Although I never won, I would like to congratulate 2nd place winner @Alliehotass & 4th place winner @Sylphie for the simple fact they used some of my ABC fonts in their designs.

And although they never won, I would also like to thank @Nitro & @TV9CD_Nikki also for using my ABC Fonts in their designs.

Your fonts are awesome! 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:25 PM, Aliviax said:

make her a winner for the fonts and give Alexa 1 free month 

On 8/3/2020 at 8:48 PM, Ashbash said:

Your fonts are awesome! 

On 8/4/2020 at 1:29 AM, Alliehotass said:

Yes ty Alexa, your fonts are good, ah made some of mah own for certain parts of tha build but ah thought ah cant make any better than yours so why not use tha best. ❤️

Ah also support giving Alexa a free Month \o/

On 8/4/2020 at 6:03 AM, Sylphie said:

Agree with the above, your fonts are really awesome and easy to use. Thank you so much for making them 🥰😘😋

On 8/4/2020 at 9:38 AM, Ashbash said:

Perfect. I will personally gift Alexa a 1 month subscription giftcard once all the prizes have been given out to the winners. Just awaiting on the codes from the devs. :) Then will send them over to you!

On 8/4/2020 at 12:18 PM, Alliehotass said:

YaaaaaaaY Go Alexa \o/ Congrats, nyce one Ash ❤️

Thanks everyone, I am just happy that other designers love using my ABC Fonts, and with 3000+ downloads to-date from the Modz website, that just shows me how many people like them.  

I know I am not the best designer, but I am just happy that I have helped so many designers enhance their designs with my own work.

5 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Thanks everyone, I am just happy that other designers love using my ABC Fonts, and with 3000+ downloads to-date from the Modz website, that just shows me how many people like them.  

I know I am not the best designer, but I am just happy that I have helped so many designers enhance their designs with my own work.

you dont have to be ''Good designer'' you have to be .....you :)  the good you say is very very very very subjective  depending random crowds 

So ..there are no Good ..there are people that love and like to build stuff :) just keep Doing the things that make you happy :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ashbash said:

Hey guys,

Thanks again for the entries it has been fantastic to view them all. Also thank you for the reports, we had no idea about the room being opened up with rules being broken, so the Russian Ghetto room has been disqualified due to rule breaking with their title and intent.

Which means the revised list is as follows:

1st Place: Jannick - Venice

2nd Place: Alliehotass - Infinity City 2055

3rd Place: Paulita - Ocean Drive South Beach Miami

4th Place: Sylphie - Sylphies Cyber lounge

5th Place: Pandorra - Berlin Penthause

Thank you all again for the entries, it's been a blast. Prizes will be sent out this week. Sylphie and Pandorra, please DM me with your character names, so Gizmo/Lisa can send the XGold to your accounts. Giftcards for Jannick, Allie and Paulita will be sent through DM. @Alliehotass Do you have anyone in mind to give your code to? Please DM me. :)

Feedback is delayed due to the changes made to the competition, we'll work on getting it posted asap. A bit hard to get three different feedbacks without language barriers, but I'm working on it! :D

well if that's why you disqualify russian ghetto, venice room i remember it for a long time certainly the last one was update but it was open before the competition

2 hours ago, xgiovix said:

well if that's why you disqualify russian ghetto, venice room i remember it for a long time certainly the last one was update but it was open before the competition

If they are the person who created the room and broke the game rules, why would the game allow them to enter into a contest if they broke the very rules of the game.  The game made the decision because of what had happened.  While the room may have been open countless times and a wonderful design the person who runs the avatar even if they built the room, broke the rules.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:18 PM, AlexaDarkness said:

Hey, the fonts are awesome! :D

On 8/5/2020 at 7:05 PM, AlexaDarkness said:

Chucks, mum, you're too modest ^^

Whatever happened to this?

I am seeing it is over. This was a fantastic idea. Why didn't it get more promotion?  Why wasn't there mention on the log in?  Server issues??

Will we ever be able to see these in some official way?

• 11 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 3:22 AM, THX said:

Whatever happened to this?

I am seeing it is over. This was a fantastic idea. Why didn't it get more promotion?  Why wasn't there mention on the log in?  Server issues??

Will we ever be able to see these in some official way?

There is always the possibility, with the consistent improvements to the World Editor and the very essence of creativity of our talented community individuals, it is possible this may return in some form. Perhaps in a more official capacity? 🤔

1 hour ago, Ashbash said:

There is always the possibility, with the consistent improvements to the World Editor and the very essence of creativity of our talented community individuals, it is possible this may return in some form. Perhaps in a more official capacity? 🤔

Yes. Let it return. 

• Gizmo unpinned this topic