3DXChat Community

RMB for profile view?

JessicaX

Hi all!

We performed some manipulations with user experience in order to alleviate the suffering of the players during the "Profile bug". 

These manipulations also reduced the likelihood of a "Profile bug" as the load on the server decreased.

Here hoping they be working on that new server they mentioned... We get a confusing mouse clicking patch instead. Strange priorities.

We are also working on a new server solution.

Sorry for my bad English.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Lisa said:

These manipulations also reduced the likelihood of a "Profile bug" as the load on the server decreased.

Can you run that through me again ?

Not sure on how that affects anything ? (not being sarcastic .. just don't understand)

5 hours ago, Stellania said:

Can you run that through me again ?

Not sure on how that affects anything ? (not being sarcastic .. just don't understand)

from my understanding even a small changes can affect stuff .

lets be patient till new server also goes live giving devs time to make fixes :) 

Ah love tha RMB click fo profiles 😍.....takes literally 1 second to learn...……………...adapt people...humans are so successful as a species due to this skill..[Adaptation]…. eets a right mouse button click fo Gawds Sake BaaaaHaaahahaaa  🤣 Ermahgerds dis is too funny.

Edited by Alliehotass
typo

37 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Ah love tha RMB click fo profiles 😍.....takes literally 1 second to learn...……………...adapt people...humans are so successful as a species due to this skill..[Adaptation]…. eets a right mouse button click fo Gawds Sake BaaaaHaaahahaaa  🤣 Ermahgerds dis is too funny.

Never seen a better reply not sure why so many were against it not hard to adapt to the changes just means doing it so often that they forget their doing it right?

Well it's usually better to read what people type before replying. The issue is not that they added the feature. The issue is that you use the LEFT mouse button for every profile view... but in the friends list.. it's RIGHT mouse button.  That is very backwards and makes no sense.  That was my only point. Other than that, I enjoy the feature.

Edited by JessicaX