3DXChat Community

Cyber-bullying & I love you

Mondayy

An hour ago, I spotted by the news a story about a suicide of a young person who committed suicide because of cyber-bullying. It reminded me of this game in which can be also a lot of rude messages, as I sometimes also receive them. Generally in this game, in which feelings are involved, where many people use words (very quickly) as '' I love you, my love, my heart, my sweetheart...'' as meaningless fun,..with which they can hurt others. From my point of view, vast majority of what is called here ''drama'' comes precisely from inappropriate communication or misunderstanding. 

• 3 weeks later...

All organizations, groups, etc with an agenda of taking advantage of people have "safe" sounding names. That's because gullible people always fall for such "safe" sounding names. If it sounds "safe", it probably is not. 

and yet another topic looses its important bcuz peeps share their drama.

its not what is important here @SusanLouisa and @jadekali.

I think what @Mondayy is trying to point out is that you should think before you talk....as most of us are here for a "reason".

and that reason is probably depression, lonelyness or something else...if we all were totally healthy....would we be here?

12 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

He never did. YOU compared him to V. All Pan said was that he had similar tastes to V and he has every right to comment on his own tastes. Does not need your permission to do so. In fact, he does not need your permission to directly compare himself to V either. And you are the last person V needs to defend him.

What kind of an arrogant backhanded apology is this?  Certainly not a sincere one.

It's ok. At least she tried, which is more than I expected.

45 minutes ago, Nixxx said:

I think what @Mondayy is trying to point out is that you should think before you talk....as most of us are here for a "reason".

and that reason is probably depression, lonelyness or something else...if we all were totally healthy....would we be here?

You should have seen it last night. Sooooo much worse. But you are quite right.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Nixxx said:

You are a good friend and I love ur DJ sets,
but I'm going to nitpick with you on this one....but only because I believe your "reasoning " is flawed....

I've enjoyed my stay at 3dx and I would 
say NINETY PERCENT have treated me great :)
I don't believe the vast majority have metal problems,or suffer depression, or are not "normal".
I believe the people that make 3dx the great place it is(when it's working lol)are more into
escaping reality....I believe almost all of them are suffering from "REALITY OVERLOAD"
and they come to 3dx to get away from it all.
These are the most imaginative people ,the best role players ,best builders...AND DJ"S   :)
In the REAL world these people can't change very much.....ah...
but in OUR world of 3dx....They make mighty changes indeed!
They give us these amazing rooms!.....that beautiful music we all enjoy!
That sex that is unlike anywhere else!

These cyber-bullies represent a tiny percentage of players in the game and are hardly worth the time trying to remove (but we try nevertheless )

No....I am sorry Nixxx.....I have to disagree with you on this one.
but you still get a big hug :)

Edited by jadekali

33 minutes ago, jadekali said:

You are a good friend and I love ur DJ sets,
but I'm going to nitpick with you on this one....but only because I believe your "reasoning " is flawed....

I don't believe the vast majority have metal problems,or suffer depression, or are not "normal".
I believe the people that make 3dx the great place it is(when it's working lol)are more into
escaping reality....I believe almost all of them are suffering from "REALITY OVERLOAD"
and they come to 3dx to get away from it all.
These are the most imaginative people ,the best role players ,best builders...AND DJ"S   :)
In the REAL world these people can't change very much.....ah...
but in OUR world of 3dx....They make mighty changes indeed!
They give us these amazing rooms!.....that beautiful music we all enjoy!
That sex that is unlike anywhere else!

These cyber-bullies represent a tiny percentage of players in the game and are hardly worth the time trying to remove (but we try nevertheless )

No....I am sorry Nixxx.....I have to disagree with you on this one.
but you still get a big hug :)

at the same time as I agree with some things you said here...I gotta ask you.

if you escape reality...is everything great in your life?

or do you escape it bcuz its shitty and you atleast wanna have a dreamworld like 3Dx that isnt shitty?

Im not saying everybody is ill from sickness or something else...might just be horny young kids thats bored too.

my point still is that you should think about what youre saying sometimes and be able to appologise, as there are many that has mental sickness or something else.

Nixx nowadays people dont have empathy they looking into  themselfs they nice becose they can get something for them people are tools not final destinations we all have problems some have more or less i think 3dx alowe to people to take off mask they need to put in real life so they can without thinking bash trash bully others without consqences the most common word in world chat is fuck you and i dont give a F its just show how people are really evil and so collled world chat celebritis im foumuse becose im yell louder sorry for my english

Edited by nobody

My view is this. 
If we had something better to do, we’d not be on 3DX. Be it because we escape into a virtual fantasy to get away from boredom, away from social anxieties or just to Be who we want to be. 
Everyone has their reasons to shut off the Real World for a moment and just enjoy themselves.

Sadly the truth is that for some, they find their enjoyment in trampling on others and get their jollies from ruining other people’s fun or lives. 
They lift themselves up, by pushing others down. 

You see plenty of them around. Even on this very Forum. 

And then there are those that find their enjoyment in leeching off others enjoyment, claiming other persons as their own. Grabbing their achievements and going, “See?! My friends are great! So that means I’m great too!”

The thing is though. All of those things are valid, from the perspective of the ones doing it. 
And nothing we say, or do will change anything. 
We can only BE what we preach. Treat people with respect and courtesy for Their viewpoints. 
Even if we feel they are wrong to us. 
Live and let live. (To a point..)

I have met many who, under different circumstances, would never have found their way to games like this.  Some have discovered they have a STD and being here is the safest type of sexual relationship they feel they can have. I have met those who are paralyzed from the waist down and here they can be whole again.  Others are victims of domestic violence and a virtual relationship is the only way to see past their past and heal.  Some just seem to feel they are missing something in their lives and come here to fill that emptiness.

Of course most come here to begin with to act out secret fantasies or to just unwind in ways war video games and solitaire don't make the grade.  And still others have been made bitter and evil by real life events so come here to spread their pain and in the process feel a twisted type of superiority.

We each have our reasons but do not always assume there is mental illness involved. Some have quite a nice mix of real life and fantasy.  

I always try to be kind and respectable as we never know what kind of battle others are raging in their personal real lives. That does not mean that I will put up with bitter, evil, liars or manipulators though. Once their mask of pretending to be someone I can respect slips I wont have time for them again in the future. But I also will not stoop to their level.  

As for me? When I am with my Vaughan there is no place else I wish to be. He may not have been the reason I came to this platform but he is certainly the reason I have stayed and will continue to stay. And I will always believe that he is why the fates led me here.

Be safe. Be the Light.

8 hours ago, jadekali said:

Are you intent that people with mental issues can't treat other people nicely or I misunderstood you? Not everyone who have mental issues is an abusive bully or troll. People with mental problems having enough ostracism, misunderstanding and mistreatment irl...

9 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Are you intent that people with mental issues can't treat other people nicely or I misunderstood you? Not everyone who have mental issues is an abusive bully or troll. People with mental problems having enough ostracism, misunderstanding and mistreatment irl...

ofc there are exceptions......but the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of them tend to be mean-spirited and I promise you can find them at any given hour on WC on 3dx  :)

20 minutes ago, jadekali said:

ofc there are exceptions......but the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of them tend to be mean-spirited and I promise you can find them at any given hour on WC on 3dx  :)

How and where did you gather your statistics? 

People with mental problems does not have it engraved on their foreheads. The most aggressive ones is often the most vocal ones, and WC is not reliable source of information at all as it tend to often gather the most nasty types, and what you call the overwhelming majority can be just the most vocal minority.  

Just now, Xizl said:

How and where did you gather your statistics? 

People with mental problems does not have it engraved on their foreheads. The most aggressive ones is often the most vocal ones, and WC is not reliable source of information at all as it tend to often gather the most nasty types, and what you call the overwhelming majority can be just the most vocal minority.  

Sigh.....I guess you don't spend much time at WC......

22 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Sigh.....I guess you don't spend much time at WC......

I am sure do not. Too much filth there. 

But that's the point. Most people don't spend much time at WC. Many don't spend time in WC at all after they had negative experience. Including the ones with mental issues. You judging the whole group by the most vocal and aggressive minority. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

I am sure do not. Too much filth there. 

But that's the point. Most people don't spend much time at WC. Many don't spend time in WC at all after they had negative experience. Including the ones with mental issues. You judging the whole group by the most vocal and aggressive minority. 

Perhaps you are right....it is much like the "vocal and aggressive minority" at the forum....yes?    :)

5 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Perhaps you are right....it is much like the "vocal and aggressive minority" at the forum....yes?    :)

Yes. There are number of people here who are very often involved in some kind of drama and conflicts. While the most of the people here are read-only, often not even having an account, or have just a few posts. 

We all have our personal reasons to be here and in game.  Each one of us is different, with different viewpoints and needs.  Much like other social media platforms though, the mask of the avatar lends itself to not being held in account for ones actions.  I wish you all peace and hope you find what fulfills your needs and fantasies here.  If they don't match another's (which is what humanity is!), agree to disagree.   Just a tad of humility and respect goes a long way towards a better world for all of us!

It is funny though. I came to this place looking for one thing, or so I thought, and it has turned into something else quite unexpected!  Now to learn the art of moderation.  You all are too damn addicting! 😀

35 minutes ago, JackPine said:

We all have our personal reasons to be here and in game.  Each one of us is different, with different viewpoints and needs.  Much like other social media platforms though, the mask of the avatar lends itself to not being held in account for ones actions.  I wish you all peace and hope you find what fulfills your needs and fantasies here.  If they don't match another's (which is what humanity is!), agree to disagree.   Just a tad of humility and respect goes a long way towards a better world for all of us!

It is funny though. I came to this place looking for one thing, or so I thought, and it has turned into something else quite unexpected!  Now to learn the art of moderation.  You all are too damn addicting! 😀

Yes. We all have virtual body or even several bodies. If we are into RP we can have virtual characters. But we don't have virtual hearths, only the ones that beat in our chests. And same goes about the people we interact with. We can see 3dxchat as a game, as a social platform, as a virtual world... but no matter how exactly we see it and why are we here, one thing staying the same way – there are living human beings on the other side of the screen, not just avatars.   

Edited by Xizl

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Yes. We all have virtual body or even several bodies. If we are into RP we can have virtual characters. But we don't have virtual hearths, only the ones that beat in our chests. And same goes about the people we interact with. We can see 3dxchat as a game, as a social platform, as a virtual world... but no matter how exactly we see it and why are we here, one thing staying the same way – there are living human beings on the other side of the screen, not just avatars.   

Nicely said, Xizl!  The more I interact in 3dxchat the more I consider it not a 'game'.  Usually a game has singular objective.  Here is is anything we want it to be, hopefully in the good company of others.

Me, I am still trying to get past Betty. 🤪

Edited by JackPine
Key word NOT missing!

This place and people lying and hurting others. The way I see it, you got two choices. You can bleed to death as an open wound, or you can become a scar and be tougher skinned for the next time someone tries to hurt you. As far as hurting others, that has to involve valuing others, respecting others and having empathy for others. You can't make anyone else have those traits, but you can make the world a better place by having them yourself. That's it.