3DXChat Community

Never ending story

Robi

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

@everyone till devs have ready the new test server that their getting ready we might experience those lil disconnections :) be a lil patient  till we have our new cool server in few days to test :) 

lets have a dream Ali :)

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

@everyone till devs have ready the new test server that their getting ready we might experience those lil disconnections :) be a lil patient  till we have our new cool server in few days to test :) 

lil??? come on i know you love 3DX like i did before but be honest, its the worst support i ever saw and they will feel it when ppls sub runs out.

Im starting to notice the crashes start to occur frequently around 2200-2300 GMT  I'm just guessing here but that's a time when most of my Europe friends are still online and a lot of my US friends are getting online.  If these crashes are simply due to traffic of users... then maybe its time to start investing in another server room.... maybe hire some fancy new employees? I would totally be okay with a lack of new content if it men't less disconnects and higher security... I mean personally id rather not get kicked offline every 10 min vs Jerking a dude off onto his own face who was that animation for anywayz lol

1 minute ago, ZoeAnn said:

Im starting to notice the crashes start to occur frequently around 2200-2300 GMT  I'm just guessing here but that's a time when most of my Europe friends are still online and a lot of my US friends are getting online.  If these crashes are simply due to traffic of users... then maybe its time to start investing in another server room.... maybe hire some fancy new employees? I would totally be okay with a lack of new content if it men't less disconnects and higher security... I mean personally id rather not get kicked offline every 10 min vs Jerking a dude off onto his own face who was that animation for anywayz lol

ZOEEEEEE ❤️

14 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Stop pretending you know more Alivia, and don't speak for the devs. Only they can speak for themselves. You just sit down and wait it out with the rest of us, until there is an official announcement about this. You know nothing either

7 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Stop pretending you know more Alivia, and don't speak for the devs. Only they can speak for themselves. You just sit down and wait it out with the rest of us, until there is an official announcement about this. You know nothing either

well yet again you are wrong cause lisa her self announced the new test server they are working ^^

and hereeeeee it isssssss ........

I have also taken notice of the times the crashes occur and must say its very clear a SERVER ISSUE. Game is working well as expected all day then as time draws close to the influx, down we go. The current server/s can't handle the influx when people wake up and log in from different regions ie Oceania, Europe, USA etc ..... The traffic is just too much to handle at these cross over times.

Simple fix which Lisa has addressed re above post so all we can do is wait and hope this resolves the issue.

Edited by Destinee
spelling check

14 minutes ago, SamCS said:

Neither does anger and impatience.

I guess we see things differently.  You like to be nice and quite and happy to have a non functional system that you are paying for. I like to give my feedback, even if they are sometime too direct. This because I like this game, I believe in it. So I'll fight to get things improved.

2 minutes ago, Destinee said:

I have also taken notice of the times the crashes occur and must say its very clear a SERVER ISSUE. Game is working well as expected all day then as time draws close to the influx, down we go. The current server/s can't handle the influx when people wake up and log in from different regions ie Oceania, Europe, USA etc ..... The traffic is just too much to handle at these cross over times.

Simple fix GET MORE SERVERS

sorry but server and the game are full of bugs and this is fact..

3 minutes ago, Destinee said:

I agree with you Robi hence I said "as well as expected". It would just be nice to be able to stay in for as long as we wish too without disruptions.

Agreed! But let's have a positive mind... each problem has its own solution

Hi all!

Problems with the server can be solved by redoing the server architecture.
We are currently developing a new solution.
We will announce the start of testing a new server.
It is useless to create new topics about server problems.

Thank you for understanding.

• Lisa locked this topic