3DXChat Community

Never ending story

Robi

4 minutes ago, SinDoll said:

oh god this is the second time today server is down and all my work is lost ffs get it together . Its just F*** shocking

just dont click reconnect, just save your file... as long as you dont click reconnect you are fine and can continue to build and save

6 minutes ago, saratravslave said:

If nobody tells it's down again who cares then? Almost every day the same shit for a paid game not working good since more than 1 week, is this ok for you?

With this Information
https://prnt.sc/smjnex
yees i think so...between..why everytime a new Topic and not only ONE Topic for Server Crashes? >.<

Just now, SamCS said:

Guys, I know it's frustrating. But take it easy on the devs. Remember, this is a small community relatively, it's not a multi-million players game. Our resources are limited I think.

BS. totally. not take it easy, but the opposite. the Devs needs pressure to get things fixed. taking it easy will not solve anything.

That's how I imagine it, if my friend were at the fire department.

You are right in the middle of the most enjoyable thing in the world and then --- the bells ring.
But not with you but his beeper and he says: "Sorry darling, I have to interrupt briefly, I'll be right back"
Fucking Disconnects, that's so frustrating in the long run ...

Please plaese please, Dear Gizmo Darling, let this frustrator finally be repaired or do it by yourself, but do something ...

Apart from the disconnects, the game now crashes every time it happens, so I have to restart.

2 minutes ago, DesiLu said:

With this Information
https://prnt.sc/smjnex
yees i think so...between..why everytime a new Topic and not only ONE Topic for Server Crashes? >.<

Agree that we shouldn't need to open new topics, everytime. this can be fixed with a moderator that actually works. but there is none. It can also be fixed if the admin are responsive and on top of it. instead of waiting for many topics before showing up and then copying and pasting the same message all over.