3DXChat Community

Stability 3d

Hello,

This is my second topic (gonna copycat the first cause I put in open forum and gonna close that one, cause I think is better to have it here. I'm a noob in the forum :P)

I can understand the game is attacked by a DDoS. Even if I think that anybody who is exposing a server to internet should have this kind of stuff in mind. But what's being crazy is the last week the server is having issues everyday several times.

I dont know what's happening, but it's not normal, and it's not fair for the people who is paying for a service.

I dont wanna make a mess of this. I just would like to see if we can do something to solve the problem.
The server has problem of stability. That's a fact. i don't know if the game has some system administrator to check the state of the server or is maintained by developers who doesnt have a high knowledge about networking and OS.

I guess in this game there're people who has experience managing complex system and make them stables (At least it's my case).

Can we have some kind of conversation to understand what's happening and give some ideas? Cause this is insane and we just want to enjoy here.

Regards.

Hi Laurita.

Lisa posted in various topics about the servers going down and the instability of them.

She say they are working on a new architecture for the servers. I don't thinks that is something that can be done quickly so we have to have a bit of patience and enjoy the game as best as we can with the current instability.

Kisses and hugs.

It is annoying to deal with these issues for sure... but they said they're working on it, what else do you people want?

Constantly complaing about it will neither speed up their work nor help the situation in any other way.

Just try to be patient or quit the game, that's the only punishment/message you can dish out to the devs  that's sure to hit where it hurts, when enough people do it. 😒

All you manage with post like this is stir up banter in the forums. 🤪 

@JuIsMu No. It's not what I'm doing, maybe you should read again the topic I have created. What I'm saying it's if there're anyway to help to solve the problem. As I said, a developer is not an expert in OS system, and maybe can be some issue about that. I don't say this in an unrespectful way. I'm good with operating system cause that's my job. Developing is not my best at the moment cause I focused in other kind of skills. So I don't know why I have to bother anyone just to say something that's a fact.

I don't expect from a developer to be a great OS administrator and I don't expect from an OS administrator to be a great developer.

The thing is: Can we help? It's all I have said. I just wanna know if I can give some support for free as long as my work is solving problems with this kind of platforms. Well, not games but Big data platforms with hundreds of servers.

Anyway if the devs feel bad about this topic where I just try to see if the community can help them in some way, my apoligize to them.

Regards

Edited by laurita_peque

When problems arise, it all boils down to two things: Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? I prefer to be part of the solution and not waste mine and other people's time with unsubstantiated complaining over things I know little or nothing about.

@Norfolk N WayeFor not being a problem then you should take some classes for reading comprehension and understanding what means offering help about solving server issues and the different with demanding a solution. If they say they dont need it, Ok, I just offered and asked if we could provide some kind of help :)

Regards