3DXChat Community
Sign in to follow this  
Feuermond

DC CRAP

"well .." other new problems, and away again who knows how long. Start hitting the bottom, I start to regret having taken the pass .. in a month that I entered, it got 80% worse

Edited by Lҽʋιɳα

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Is it a ddos again?

I am guessing so, pattern seem same as last time. First a flat out disconnect to everyone. Then when you try to reconnect, there a cue then once you get in you get to be in like 3-5 min before DC again. Where it you either can't get in again at all following, can only stay inside much less time until eventually you can't connect to server at all.

Edited by KimmyFox

This is really becoming unacceptable! Creating and then the server disconnects and you loose are your work. FFS when is 3dxchat going to fix the problem. I am so mad right now that i swear i am looking an alternative game to switch too. They can see us complain but nothing gets done. Clearly they don't care about their customers. Serious if you want to run a game online ensure you have the correct tools/servers/software to do it because seriously my experience has been nothing but pathetic on here. So disappointed 

5 minutes ago, SinDoll said:

This is really becoming unacceptable! Creating and then the server disconnects and you loose are your work. FFS when is 3dxchat going to fix the problem. I am so mad right now that i swear i am looking an alternative game to switch too. They can see us complain but nothing gets done. Clearly they don't care about their customers. Serious if you want to run a game online ensure you have the correct tools/servers/software to do it because seriously my experience has been nothing but pathetic on here. So disappointed 

You can still save you work on DC. If the server is back again you just can re-load it.

49 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Is it a ddos again?

Yes - the DDoS  attack hasnt  stopped to my understanding  They are simply blocking most of the effects , partly through using cloudflare  (which is why when cloudflare had an issues Tuesday it was very bad on here til they fixed it )

Hi all!

Problems with the server can be solved by redoing the server architecture.
We are currently developing a new solution.
We will announce the start of testing a new server.
It is useless to create new topics about server problems.

Thank you for understanding.