3DXChat Community

Game runs unstable and slow

Xanar

8 hours ago, TeresaScharfberg said:

It's just a shame. 😕 I'm sure we could wait for updates but we can't wait for the bugfixes any longer. Is it possible to fix those bugs and problems FIRST, before implementing new clothes, poses and materials and add more bugs? PLEASE let us have a more stable game 🙂 TYVM 😄

Have to agree with Teresa TOTALLY, please please fix the bugs first, new poses later, we need a stable game or we will lose members and our ability to enjoy the game, socially and sexually.

Good afternoon! The problem with entering the game did not disappear (Constant loading! Screenshot is attached (http://prntscr.com/sliwz6)) Who will compensate for the inconvenience in the game and my playing time ??? I bought a subscription to relax and not waste my nerves (

Edited by xuncmep

Guys,

There is a lot of frustration for many due to the current situation and I fully understand everybody who is expressing this here on the forums.

What I am wondering though is if things is also reported through http://3dxchat.com/support/ ?

As we can't tell if or when the posts on the forum are being read by the Devs / Support, I'd assume taking the official approach might make most sense to raise awareness properly.

I just sent this:

Hi All,

Since after the DDoS attack (not sure if related to V414 or V415) I am experiencing massive issues with opening profiles. (reading through the forums it seems like many others are affected too)
If clicking on other players ava and trying to open from there, it often ends in a black window without content. After closing this and trying the same again not even this black window opens.
Clicking on "myProfile" then doesn't show any profile content either.
This behavior comes and goes in a way that is unpredictable to me.

It looks like when this misbehavior occurs an entry within c:\Users\xyz\AppData\LocalLow\SexGameDevil\3DXChat\output_log.txt is logged which says:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at profile+c.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

Maybe this helps?

Please be so kind to advice how to proceed, this behavior is extremely nagging.

Thanks a lot!

Yes, I know there is no guarantee that this will help any better - but I guess it's the best we can do... - the more do, the better it might...

Wishing you all a lot of patience and that the problems will get fixed soon...

I fully agree with Teresa too.

Fix the bugs...get servers work reliable...

We like to have a stable game...new stockings are not this important 

Since DDOS happend it seems to be even worse than before.

Most of users a facing bugs and beeing disconnected far to often....see here the results of a poll I made.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10490-better-stable-than-new-stockings/

6 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

I fully agree with Teresa too.

Fix the bugs...get servers work reliable...

We like to have a stable game...new stockings are not this important 

Since DDOS happend it seems to be even worse than before.

Most of users a facing bugs and beeing disconnected far to often....see here the results of a poll I made.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10490-better-stable-than-new-stockings/

I saw the Poll, A very good and worthy effort, Has this been sent to http://3dxchat.com/support/? because Babette makes a good point. If not could it be done? as this was completed by lots of different people with different expectations and wants from the game, therefore showed a very true result IMO

Edited by Davi

I my opinion the support desc should be dealing with technical issues users a facing....and should be available for those needing help.

So II didn't send my results to support Team.

But of course you are free to share the results.

In my point of your Gizmo and his team would be well advised to listen to the community and follow the forum care fully.

If they hadn't put the game online as quickly as they have done after the attack, you all would be here crying like little bitches. Depending on the attacked layers, it might take time to fix all the problems. All players don't have "disconnection lost". Keep quiet and be patient. You can be sure that Gizmo and Liza do not like this situation. It is their company,.... they don't want to lose their job.

Kiss

Edited by MeiLing

12 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

I my opinion the support desc should be dealing with technical issues users a facing....and should be available for those needing help.

So II didn't send my results to support Team.

But of course you are free to share the results.

In my point of your Gizmo and his team would be well advised to listen to the community and follow the forum care fully.

empty threats and they are used to it. it snot like they did a good job before and earned loads of praise. you can spare your breath and just quit if you dont like it.

20 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

If they hadn't put the game online as quickly as they have done after the attack, you all would be here crying like little bitches. Depending on the attacked layers, it might take time to fix all the problems. All players don't have "disconnection lost". Keep quiet and be patient. You can be sure that Gizmo and Liza do not like this situation. It is their company,.... they don't want to lose their job.

Kiss

I partially agree MeiLing - but I am convinced that if they are still fighting issues (as you assume?) then it's very much about shaping expectations.
The "Keep quiet, be patient and be grateful for what you get" approach only works to some extent - especially if it's not about additional features but about basic functionality.

While there have been improvements, communication hasn't often been their major strength - but if customers should have understanding, then they need to know what to expect.
Releasing new functionality isn't really telling to be prepared for continuous nagging issues...

Just my thoughts...

45 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

I agree they should - but writing in a forum where hundreds of posts are are being made  every day - or putting it directly on their desk could hopefully make a difference...

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

threats only work if people are prepared to act, most here arent and they know this. They can continue what they are doing and people will bitch but they will continue paying. Ask yourself this simple question...... whose the bigger fool, the person offering substandard service or the one who continues purchasing said service year after year?

Well there goes the constructive imput. Have a great day everyone :)

7 minutes ago, R0bT said:

here is some constructive "imput" ... its spelled input.   You are very welcome. 

I am dyslexic and you know this from previous threads, showing your true troll like bully posts again, when your perfect, come back and see me!!!!

24 minutes ago, R0bT said:

whose the bigger fool, the person offering substandard service or the one who continues purchasing said service year after year?

You are perfectly right - but you miss one point: Please define what is "standard".
To me it's a question of time until peeps might take the effort to give up something they loved - once the alternatives seem to be more attractive (for what reason ever eg. features or simply stability).

When this point in time arises, when pain gets too much, is another question (and probably very much up to the individual) - but it usually happens after they started to complain....
The more the "level of noise" should be taken in consideration as well...

(BTW - calling those fools who believe longer in the potential for improvement isn't truly respectful - but I take for granted it's not meant personally)

Wonder if there's any mods here now .. like really. if you enjoy paying for a crappy service up to you mate, but gladly not all are that narrow minded. nuff said if no one "Cry" as you like to say you wouldn't have the half of the promises the devs made.

And you can correct me too if you want, for what i care. instead of playing the grammar nazy use your brain for something constructive.

@MeiLing Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. A DDoS attack is a kind of attack that saturated the network, making the server unable to answer to the requests. The behaviour of the system now is not logical. The only thing that could be is they are restarting the network of the server for releasing the requests when they reach the limit. And that's not a solution at all.

It's not about crying or not crying, it's about the quality of the service and finding a solution for a DDoS attack (if the problem of the last week is related with this), or solving the problems related with this.

And by the way. When someone pays, that person has right to complain.

I don't know you, but if I go to a restaurant and I order a fresh salmon and they put me a can or preserves I put a complain and return it.

I'm ordering a product and I'm not receiving what I ordered. That's all.

• Lisa locked this topic