3DXChat Community

The community needs to hear from the devs

JessicaX

I was not going to say anything about this and I have been quiet for a long time, but the fact is that we are all paying customers that deserve to know why we can't have even the most basic functionality of something that we are paying for. This has been going on for over a week now. Even when things are stable, profiles are not loading, which means its difficult to contact friends. The ddos attack statement was a nice distraction but I believe the community would like to know what the issue really is and what, if anything, is being done to fix this issue. 

it seems pretty obvious that the server was not ready for the influx of population. In any case, this should be a top priority, and it's never a good idea to lie or keep your customers in the dark. We are paying for a service that is not being provided on even the most basic level. 

Edited by JessicaX

There also needs to be more compensation because as of right now, there is no incentive for them to fix anything. It should not be taking this long. Also, the band-aid fixes such as "reconnect to the server" in order to be able to view profiles is a bit insane and I don't understand how anyone could not be embarrassed to suggest this as a fix. 

Edited by JessicaX

Hi all!

Problems with the server can be solved by redoing the server architecture.
We are currently developing a new solution.
We will announce the start of testing a new server.
It is useless to create new topics about server problems.

Thank you for understanding.

• Lisa locked this topic