3DXChat Community

Server down again

Another login queue, this begins to be boring… seriously? do we have to suffer the same problem every night, again and again, just because you're not able to change for servers with high capacity? How much money are you making with all players paying to connect to this game?

Even if you have one of the best games in this category, if things aren't going to be fixed very soon, not sure the Community will continue to support you :/. I can hear your competitors licking their lips :P.

1 minute ago, Flococo said:

Another login queue, this begins to be boring… seriously? do we have to suffer the same problem every night, again and again, just because you're not able to change for servers with high capacity? How much money are you making with all players paying to connect to this game?

Even if you have one of the best games in this category, if things aren't going to be fixed very soon, not sure the Community will continue to support you :/. I can hear your competitors licking their lips :P.

I agree. with 5 months subscription left I will ask my money back if things won't change, and I'm pretty sure I won't be alone.

Btw, the other games from competitors sucks, that's why everything is fixed slowly and there are more bugs than users.. ;)

Most likely running on a back up server right now, as a result to the ddos attack.. So stuff is of course going to be unstable, it's frustrating but better than not being able to play at all

I was feeling bad so i left the game early today, So another disconnect issue? @Gizmo Well, your competitor gonna make a move now probably. So if you are not gonna make your own move, this game will be finished soon. I'm pretty sure on that. Most people wants that stupid sync issue gone. And servers to actually work. Mark my words if you don't fix these, your game will lose many players.

11 minutes ago, Lorelia said:

Just fix the damn servers already

or at least just let jazzy opened 😛

edit: woaw, i'm walkin into a private room, with other peeps… What a magic!.... How many time before being DCED … :S?

Edited by Flococo