3DXChat Community

Empty friend list + Disconnection + Profile can't load

LordArthas

As the title, we are experience many bugs and glitches since the DDoS attack AND 415 patch.

I could understand massive disconnections (probabily another attack?) but empty friend list and, again, huge problem to load personal and other profile is inacceptable.

I hope everything will be fixed soon!

@Gizmo@Lisa@Juliet

Edited by Lord_Arthas

@Gizmo have to be honest. I am not sure how the team is structured, however it seems quite unprofessional releasing new patches without proper testing. bugs everywhere. Profiles that don't load, disconnections, etc. You have a great game, with enormous potentials, but managed like a small startup. But 3dxChat has been with us for years. so there is no much excuses. The user base is growing, so at the very least we should get a much more stable system. 

Well we can read next to the latest patch description on the welcome screen "bug fixes"

As far as I can tell they fixed no bugs, but introduced even more of them.

The game is managed poorly in every regard and things are going downhill fast. Very fast.

Getting worse with each patch. The game is finished eventualy if they don't get their stuff together and start some actual work, that includes content creation, long waited added features (not just empty promises) and most importantly bug fixes which is their *job* to do. It's not a favor we are asking for when it comes to fixing bugs.

2 minutes ago, Lexzia said:

@Gizmo & @Lisa

Since the new patch i really have hard times to see my own profile or others.. 
That also means i can't talk to anyone if i not are in the same room as them.! This should be fixed ASAP as i know i not are the only one there have this problem

Usually spamming the "My Profile" button solves this bug, but since new patch it seems not even that old trick works sometimes.

17 hours ago, Lord_Arthas said:

I could understand massive disconnections (probabily another attack?) but empty friend list and, again, huge problem to load personal and other profile is inacceptable.

16 hours ago, IntroNatika said:

@Gizmo have to be honest. I am not sure how the team is structured, however it seems quite unprofessional releasing new patches without proper testing.

I'm not sure if these unconstructive comments will help in any way. I get that you're spending money on the game and you want it to work properly. But it's not by being rude to the devs that things will go better. You're still free to stop your subscription if you don't like how things are handled.  
I'm sure Gizmo and his team could use some love to work better.

Edited by ClaraLust

respectfully disagree. not trying to be offensive, but factual. Contructive criticism are given with minor bugs, or features that are not well received. But for this type of major issues, as a customer, I am entitled to give my feedback.

Once again based on factual issues. When a company releases a new patch, claming that there are bug fixes, but actually quite the opposite, it is fair to give these type of feedback.

Yes I agree that I can stop my subscription at any time, however it is not the way to go. Companies only get better when there are people that share their feedback, criticism and not leave without saying anything. As a customer, I need to hold the company I pay money for their service, accountable if there are issues that needs to be solved.

Are you ok with this latest bug? Is it ok for your not being able to look at other profiles and communicate with other users?

The company can decide to observe or not our feedbacks, rest the fact, that since the latest release and the discovery of this issue, we have not seen any of Gizmo or Lisa response to it.

And I respectfully disagree aswell. It don't feel like constructive criticism, but like bashing. It's not about your message in particular, but the fact that this feedback has been posted dozens of time since the last update. I'm pretty sure Gizmo and Lisa are aware of this and don't need to hear more about it. 

4 minutes ago, IntroNatika said:

we have not seen any of Gizmo or Lisa response to it.

I agree that Gizmo's team silence is sometimes frustrating, but that's how they work. And I may be quite new to the game, but I can see that a lot of people still play it and are happy with it, even if they are frustrated when things go wrong. At this point once the problems have been stated a couple of times, I think the best thing to do is to trust the team and encourage them.

Same not sure if it's server issue or with patch itself, but guessing probably something with server. The room list, profile and etc.. loading really slow or sometimes just freeze out all together. Here hoping for a fix to the problem and thanks Lord_Arthas for bringing it up, was going too report it myself but seems you beat me to it.

Edited by KimmyFox

9 minutes ago, ClaraLust said:

I don't talk for them, I'm just guessing things, like everybody does because we don't have more infos. Just like you.

Yeah you actually do. At least you really try to. And I saw a few doing that around here.  You are not guessing anything. You are talking down on people who share their obviously reasonable concerns, and you are no dev.

"I agree that Gizmo's team silence is sometimes frustrating, but that's how they work."

You are not the one to know how anybody works. you can agree or disagree with people but you can't speak in the place of the devs and tell us how they work, while they are silent.

5 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Yeah you actually do. At least you really try to. And I saw a few doing that around here.  You are not guessing anything. You are talking down on people who share their obviously reasonable concerns, and you are no dev.

"I agree that Gizmo's team silence is sometimes frustrating, but that's how they work."

You are not the one to know how anybody works. you can agree or disagree with people but you can't speak in the place of the devs and tell us how they work, while they are silent.

So you tell her she speaks for the dev cos she says they work silently and then you say yourself the dev are silent... Sorry but you contradict yourself. She is not speaking for the dev. It is a fact that everyone saw that the dev work with minimal communication. They improved lately for sure. They are silent it is fact, why they are silent, this we dont know.

Edited by Torax

1 minute ago, Torax said:

So you tell her she speaks for the dev cos she says they work silently and then you say yourself the dev are silent... Sorry but you contradict yourself. She is not speaking for the dev. It is a fact that everyone saw that the dev work with minimal communication. They improved lately for sure. They are silent it is fact, why they are silent, this we dont know.

Yes that's what I'm saying. She is in no position to tell us how they work or what they do, only they can answer that. Or not at all if they don't communicate. 

We bring up the obvious issues like bugs here which we are encountering every day. And nobody aside of the devs can answer what they are working on currently. If they do at all.

15 minutes ago, Cruna said:

Excuse me.Seconded it.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

I am taking a break from 3dxchat until they have fixed this Glitch with profiles. The game is more or less unplayable for me. And i think they seriously need to do another Payout in gold or other services to show that they are sorry about this mess they have made...

LIke honestly guys.. do any of you guys buy that stuff with ( nobody at work in the weekend ) shit they pushed about the DDos thing.. Like seriously... If they had thier servers hosted a better place they probably would not have this problem to begin with! all because they are cheapskates.

The game have not had this many problems for years before now, Been playing since 2014. But this is it for me. Fix it or lose it.

#FREEGALLERYSLOT for everyone 

+ Fix the damn Dick switching Glitch that have been there for years! Like seriously.. sick of stuff not getting worked on, when it's a pricey subscription game!

300$ Should be able to buy you some better fucking servers xD! and still profit from the game

Edited by Nami